Chapter One: It's Gettin' Late (JinHoon)

Jinwoo's Special(Oneshot collection)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's gettin' Late

^JinHoon chapter^

.

Let me share a sad story of mine that just happened yesterday.

I was writing the first chapter of this story, and I am doing that as quick as possible. There's two reasons behind it. First, I can't make all of you wait any longer. Second, I have to write fast before my sister found out what i was doing. I am doing this hide and seek with her about all this fanfic things since ages ago, when actually both of us know what each others' "Secret". I was on the last phase, so I am so happy. But then again, i heard her bike's voice, and I have to hide my work really fast. So i cut everything, and close my firefox. In panic, i didn't read Mozilla's warning about I might can't be able to save my document. The notification showed up twice, but i ignore it. When i opened notepad, and trying to paste my story, I am totally shocked to find out NOTHING shows up. I tried it few times, but na da. I am in pure shock, i stared at the computer with my jaw touching the ground. I have to keep the urge to shout out loud, because my sister just pass by my chair, and putting her stuff in place. I can only do this comical depression for about 5 seconds, before in ended up holding my gadget with blank mind. I AM SO FRUSTATED! I have to re-start everything again.

Enough about that. Hope you feeling me.

Really big thanks for FujoHoshiStar for giving the final touch to the chapter. And then there is this girl(boy?), meguriai who shows up through PM and nominate herself for being my editor. Awwww! Although this is an unedited chapter, but then again I am Thankful to her. Thank you thank you thank you!

Kind readers, never porget to leave me a review, subscribe, or even upvote to cheer up my day! (okay I am asking too much) But yeah, they helped me alot. My birthday is coming too! just like PrinceJin, i am a Libra~ along with FujoHoshiStar too. Only, both of us are the 29th liner xD Yes, September 29th. The previous rumor about Jin's birthday...  Anyway, enjoy the story, sweet readers ^_^

.

.

Dreaming being a Winner is nice. Waking up as a Winner is good. Walking down the streets like a Winner is awesome. And going home as a Winner is priceless. All the hardwork he went through, all the tears that's been shed, and the pain he felt, finally being paid off. With currently 6 victories carved on his name, and 6 trophies on hand, Seunghoon couldn't be more thankful.

Making his way to his favorite place for the past four months, the balcony. Seunghoon enjoyed the feeling so much, when he would be there, sitting on a chair, awe-ing the Lord's masterpiece. The stars would smile at him, blinking too, the wind will hug him with love, and the kind moon will tell him how bright his future is going to be. It's so peaceful.

To tell you the truth, it's so good being a Lee Seunghoon. He got the talent, he got the unique personality. He got the fame, flashing cameras on his face, and he got the money. Okay, his face maybe not be that perfect, but then again, that still count. Oh, there he go with the narcissism again. But that's the truth, right? Like who can ignore that fact? There is people who will kill only to be on his place. To be him.

Visiting the balcony, pretty much every night as possible, no matter where he is. As long as there is balcony, he would love to spend hours there. But still, his favorite is on Winner's house. Just like breathing, the rapper won't forget at least one hour per day, sitting there and enjoy the peaceful night. No matter how tired his flesh to the bone, yet the balcony is the place to calm his soul down, before actually ended up on bed, resting. In the balcony are the times when he could stop worrying about what would happen next breath, instead he will start to appreciate himself more, appreciate what he and his fellow Winner's members has achieved.

And to appreciate Kim Jinwoo's beauty.

The truth is, Lee Seunghoon likes Kim Jinwoo. A lot. Seunghoon has this big, teenage crush on the Winner's oldest. Mostly the hours he spent here, are wasted thinking about Jinwoo. What the older used to do, what he did earlier today, and what Kim Jinwoo would do. Seunghoon admits, that THAT is creepy. But the again, so what? It's all up to him.

The kind Kim Jinwoo, or the bad Kim Rachel, Seunghoon loves both. Personality change, ooh the drama. The innocent angel or the y devil. Both never cease to amaze Seunghoon. The face, the

Please log in to read the full chapter