Chapter Two: Autumn(MinWoo)

Jinwoo's Special(Oneshot collection)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Autumn(MinWoo chapter)

.

.

.

README! Okay. So, originally the MinWoo chapter is supposedly be a chaotic, woohoo kind of story. Stupid, in short. It's about 70% in progress, but when I re-read the chapter, it really doesn't click well with me. I feel like so much things lacking from that story. Like, it won't be as memorable as the other chapters. So, when I am on a trip to a very beautiful beach, I saw trees are losing 90% of their leaves. And honestly, it kinda beautiful. I got this idea, so I decided to wrote some the Ideas, and expand it as soon as my trip ended. Seriously, this is supposedly to out few hours ago. But damn electricity being an again. Kkeh. Anyway, that's all.

 

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

 

.

.

.

Autumn... Isn't it beautiful?

 

Well, it's a little bit sad, seeing the leaves are starting to pluck their selves from the trees. Sound maybe a little bit too poetic, but it's like a sad romance where a leaf has to say goodbye to the tree. It has to be done, afterall; that was for the best. But seriously. If you let that sadness aside, you can find the beauty that Autumn is giving us. The green changed itself to red, orange, and yellow, the leaves starts to fill the streets, and dancing around with the warm wind. Somehow, autumn is giving us a peace that we can never feel from the other seasons.

 

Well, for Song Minho, or oftenly be called Mino, Autumn will always be the best season out of all. He liked the feeling cold of Winter, but sometimes it's just too much. He liked the 'after storm' weather of spring, where he would watch the new life of trees. But he never is a fan of spring. He liked the euphoria of Summer, but sometimes it's just too much, and it's annoying. That is why, he liked Autumn the best. The nostalgic feeling somehow, everything about autumn always felt like they are giving Mino warm smiles. He likes Autumn so much. Because it also stored good memories of his life, more importantly is his love life.

Speaking about Autumn and his love life, he remembered something. In the end of WIN, when the Autumn season starts. He asked Kim Jinwoo out. Not out-out, like eating outside, no. But out as in a serious out. Much more that going out on a date, asking how eachothers are doing, when it's obviously in front of their eyes. You know, sharing flirtings and skinships(mostly Mino, though), Making outs, ooh... Cuddling, things what none-awkward couples would do.

 

Autumn is when Song Mino fell in love with Kim Jinwoo.

 

Kim Jinwoo has the most heart-warming smile, the most lovely personality, the calming kisses, the immortal hugs. Kim Jinwoo is Song Minho's very personal autumn. He remebered, when the first time he saw Kim Jinwoo. And it was exactly on Autumn.

 

Mino walked down the leavy

Please log in to read the full chapter