Chapter 7

Racer Nana vs Chef Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s okay, he just want to talk, Hanbyul.” Glancing at Hanbyul who looked like he wanted to kill someone, those tighten jaws, gritted teeth, flicked eyes, he even clenched his hand into a fist for both hands, showing that he was really angry.

“Yes, I just want to talk. Don’t be too paranoid,” Nana stood up, with him and his mouth, she was sure that Hanbyul would have a fight with him later, so better move before Hanbyul started it. This guy, she means her…ex fiancée could be annoying sometimes, and which she is never spotted he and Hanbyul talked together.

“Let’s talk somewhere else,” She said, sighing when her ex fiancée shrugged his shoulders and walked first, leaving them behind. She looked at Hanbyul, sighed when he did not even move an inch, froze on his seat without looking at her, a sign he was angry towards her as well. Yes, she was wrong to simply agreed when her ex fiancée asked her to talk, which she never could tell what he wanted to talk about, everything was done but still, she felt a little curious about it, so she agreed. It was wrong, she knew it but she could not help it. “Wait me here. I’ll be done in five minutes.” She added, tapped Hanbyul’s shoulder before walked outside the café, went to him who was waiting outside, ignored him when he smiled at her, either he tempted her or just intentionally to wait for her to burst out, weird, for unknown reasons, she did not feel anything at that time, thought that he did not worth any of it. But still, she followed him to the parking area.

“How are you, Nana?” The first question, he asked her that, just an introduction before he entered the main topic.

“You got five minutes to talk with me, spill whatever you want and don’t waste it with an introduction. I’ve no time for that, straight to the main talk, if you know what you want to talk, but if you don’t, I’ll take my leave now,” She pretended to walk back into the café but he gripped her wrist hard, causing her to stumble and crash against his chest. She gulped before adjusting her position, strengthened her back and wrestled her wrist. Waste, he never bothered to let her go, she sighed in defeated after that.

Gathering her in his arms, he pulled her into him after that, hugging her tightly, causing her to taken aback. Why she did not feel anything at that time? Not even angry towards the latter? Even her heart did not skip a beat? Nana brought her hand towards her chest, weird, she supposed to feel it. Even for a littlest, she should because he was her ex fiancée who was running away before, not just that he even broke their engagement with a single message but now, he returned to her side, and he was freaking hugging her. Where was her feeling before, the feeling of excitement whenever she was with him, the feeling when he said the love word, the feeling whenever he hugged her, touched her or kissed her? Everything was faded away and she could not feel anything aside of guilty and just for whom the hell was that? It was like she already with someone but she cheated behind his back. Okay, even if she could not feel the old feeling anymore, she should at least, feels angry towards him and asked for explanation but that time, her feeling had been froze, turning into ice that could not melt with the warmness and she did not know why.

Nana wrestled her body, trying to pull away but he did not let her go, once again.

“I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry for breaking up our engagement before with a single text and more, I feel guilty whenever I think that it’s in one month before our wedding day. I’m sorry,” She bites her lips, hard until she could taste her blood. He brought up the old topics again, which she never bothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter