Chapter 9

Racer Nana vs Chef Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We’re not doing business today. All of us are on leave but we are camping here as we’ve to prepare for new food. No force involve but we still here, to come out with something new, it takes times, you know.” His assistant, what his name again, hmmm, Kai blabbering from the time he knew her. The kitchen looked so cramped since the chef were going here and there in fast manner and they were laughing, yelling and having a conversation with each other, looking like a family. It was like they have a big family there which all of them were close with each other. Nana sighed as it was very suffocated for her, she’d rather heard her car engine’s sound instead of that, it was jealousy as she’d never been in that situation before.

Leaning on the kitchen’s big sink, since they did not use it yet, her eyes never leaved him. She looked at him from afar while touching her right arm, smiling as she touched the bandage around her it, covered up the swollen part. She nearly threw a tantrum just now, when he forced her to meet for a doctor when she thought that it was nothing- actually, she scared, very, if the doctor said that she’d to forget the upcoming game just because her swollen part. They could be exaggerating, right? Screech it; she was scared of doctor, actually-.

“Are you okay?” She startled when he towered her. She lifted her head up, looking at him who was shooting an intense gaze at her, caging her with his arms on both of her side. “Is it still hurt? You want to be to change the bandage? Is it comfortable?” Wow! Talking about being bombarded by questions, he asked her that, while her left hand caressed her right arm, seeking for the swollen part. She gulped, looking at his calm face, not saying anything. The heart beating, it was more than once though he used to touch her, even kissing and hugging her.

Lowering her head, she answer then, “I’m okay,” Shortly and waving.

“Hmm?” Putting his fingers on her chin, he pushed her chin up, staring at her while she quickly looking at somewhere else. He leaned closer, making she tried to step back but only to arched her back on the sink, could not going anywhere. Trapped!

“Hungry? Do you want to eat something?” His lips, just an inch from hers as he whispered at her, if she moved slightly, she thinks that she would touch his lips with hers, kissing him accidently. She stayed froze, knowing that she did not have other alternatives to not touching his lips if she moved, but, but, what the hell was she felt at that time? The more she avoided, the more it lurked her, to taste his lips badly, again. Oh, crap!

“Slightly hungry but I don’t think I can eat anything, right now.” She answered, cautiously putting her palm on his chest when he leaned down again. Nana bites her lips, avoiding his gaze and roaming her eyes behind him, looking through his shoulder, looking if the others would look at them weirdly, but she did not see it. Not even anyone looking at them actually, they were in their own world, doing works- cooking- and even avoided the sink when they wanted to use it. The situation, to have their co-worker acted like that in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter