fin

the comic book

Taehyung stared blankly at his phone for a while and then he stood up.“ !” he said to himself. He felt so bad and so stupid. He shouldn’t have let his anger consumed him like that. He took his phone and pressed number 1, its your speed dial on his phone. He heard a familiar ringtone from the bedroom. “, she didn’t bring her phone!” But that didn’t stop him from looking for you. he grabbed his coat and quickly ran to find you.

He searched through the neighboorhood but there was no traces of you. he did think of the comic cafe but he didn’t think you will be there cause one, the comic cafe is pretty far from where you live and two, you didn’t bring your wallet. Not even your phone. So he searched to another place that you like to visit.

But eventually, he went to where you went. He stood in front of the cafe, looking at it with a small smile plastered on his face. He went in and he saw you. he felt so relieved to see you were alright.

You were reading a comic when you felt someone hugged you from behind. You flinched a bit and looked behind you. “Taehyung” you said softly. He placed his chin on your shoulder. “i’m sorry baby” He sounded really sincere. “i’m also sorry, Taehyung” you closed the comic you were reading and held Taehyung’s hands that were wrapped around your neck.

“no no, i’m more sorry. I didn’t listen to you and i just jumped into conclusion and hurt you. i’m really sorry” this time he sounded sad. You turned around and he cupped your cheeks, staring right into your eyes. “i should’ve explained everything to you instead of getting mad. I’m sorry baby” you apologized. He shook his head and gave a small peck on your lips. “i already know everything. You don’t have to explain. Lets just forget about this, okay?” you nodded. “now come on, its already late. The cafe is going to close soon” he held your hand and you stood up, following him.

“jagiya” he looked at you then at the ground. You were walking to your house, didn't bother to take a bus or a cab despite the distance of your house and the cafe. “yes,baby?” you felt his grip on your hand tightened. “do you think i will look good in a suit?” you were confused with his question. “what do you mean? You look good with everything baby” you chuckled. “a suit where you use at the wedding” he added. “huh? Did Kyungjoon ask you to be one of his best men?”

“no” he sighed. “then what?” you asked,getting even more curious. “Jinhee” he stopped and held both of your hands “you know that i love you so much, right?” you just nodded “and do you love me as much as i do?” “i love you way more than you do baby” you smiled, but didn’t know where this conversation is going.

“so...” he took a deep breath and looked at you “will you be my mrs.Kim?”. You were still digesting his question in your brain. “wait, what? What did you ask me?” you couldn’t hide your happiness. Seeing your face, he grinned happily “i asked.... Jinhee-ya, will you marry me?” finally hearing the word you wanted to hear, you hugged him tight and squealing a little. “yes, Taehyung. 100 times yes!” he hugged you even tighter and spin you around.

≈≈≈≈≈≈

The next day Taehyung woke up earlier than you. He isn’t usually like this, but right now he wanted to make you breakfast so he tried to be the first one to wake up. He sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes then looked beside him. You were still sleeping beautifully with a blanket covering up to your chin. He couldn’t help but smile widely, remembering the things that happened last night. From the fight until the hot make out session. Yeah, you guys did make love last night. It was sweet and gentle, not like the other times.

Taehyung laid back beside you, watching you sleep. He used his right hand to support his head and his left found its way to your face, caressing it lightly. He was staring at you in a really really loving stare, you would already melt if you were awake. “Han Jinhee, how could you be so pretty when sleeping?” he moved his hand to your nose, you scrunched a bit. He knew you weren’t sleeping.

“aigoo, how could someone who is going to be a mom still sleeping at this time?” he rested his head on the pillow and arms wrapped around your waist. You were still pretending. “you have to feed our kids, you know” he caressed your cheeks again. “you don’t want to be a lazy mom, do you? ah no, you CAN’T be a lazy mom. Cause obviously i’m going to be the lazy dad” he laughed. Then you heard a strange voice “mommy~~ i’m hungry. Please feed me~” it was Taehyung, pretending to be a little girl. “jagiya, did you hear that? Our daughter is hungry! Wake up and hurry, give her breakfast!” he shook your body but you stayed still. Then you heard another strange voice but this time its a little boy’s. “daddy i’m also hungry~” “oh yes daddy will make delicious food so wait~” that made you smile.

You dragged him closer by his waist, burying your face to his bare chest. You whined “i’m still sleepy~ and who said we are going to have 2 kids?” you looked up at him. Then suddenly he was on top of you, straddling you by holding your wrist above your head. “nobody. Its just my imagination. We can have more than 2” he winked and pecked you lips. “Taehyung, We are not even married, why are we talking about having kids right now” your felt your body getting hotter not because of the talk but because of topless Taehyung above you. even your eyes were fixed on his abs, not his eyes.

“like what you see?” he said with his smirk. “what?” you quickly shifted your gaze to his eyes. “i know you were staring at my abs, weren’t you?” shaking your head as you blushed, you got out of the bed and put on your clothes. “you like my abs, don’t you?~” you could hear him chuckled but you didn’t respond. He didn’t need a response. He knew you love every single part of him. His flawless hair, his beautiful&deep eyes, his lips that always make you go crazy, his BODY, even his childish personality.

Taehyung forgot something and ran to the kitchen. “jinhee! I wanted to make you a breakfast. I forgot! Damn” he ruffled his hair and added “i was too caught up seeing your lovely sleeping face” he faked a sigh. You let out a giggle “its alright jagiya. You can always make a breakfast for me later” you the stove “and please, put on some clothes”. He was only wearing a boxer, god damn he was really hot. “ayyy~ don’t you like seeing me like this?” he backhugged you. “Kim Taehyung!!” you pulled away from his hug and slapped his chest “go put on some clothes or you will be sick!”. “ouch! Alright ma’am!” he turned around and walked like a soldier to the bedroom. “aish, why is it already this hot in the morning?” you fanned yourself and continued to cook.

That day was filled you and Taehyung’s laughter. You were planning on your wedding. Picking the rings, dress, venue and another stuffs. “but this one is expensive, jagiya” you pouted. “yes but i, Kim Taehyung, is 100% sure this dress will look good on you. besides, i’m rich. Okay? You’re going to marry the rich Kim Taehyung so don’t worry about the price tag” he pecked your cheek and wraps an arm around your shoulder to look at the wedding dress catalogue with you. “but i don’t want to make you-” he shut you up using his lips. “sshh. I said don’t worry” damn his voice was deep, you couldn’t reply so you just nodded.

Now you were cuddling with him on the sofa, watching a tv show. But neither of you were really watching the show. You were lost in your own thoughts. The thought of you marrying Taehyung is already enough to make you blushed like crazy and you felt really happy and blessed. Taehyung was thinking about the same thing. He couldn’t believe you would accept his proposal. The sudden proposal that wasn’t romantic at all. He felt so grateful to have you in his life as a girlfriend and now he felt even more grateful cause you are going to be his wife.

“Taehyung” you called him. He was playing with your hair and he looked at you “yeah?”. “thank you for everything” you caressed his cheek. “no, i should be the one who thank you. thank you for putting up with me. thank you for always being patient. And thank you for accepting my proposal” he smiled and held your hand that was on his cheek, he squeezed it. “i love you” he pecked your forehead and you pecked his lips “i love you too. So, because i accepted your proposal would you do something for me?” you grinned. “what is it?” you stood up “cleaning the house~” you dragged him as he groaned.

First you cleaned the kitchen and the living room. Your house wasn’t that dirty or disorganized but it was time to tidy up some things to make your house looks better. You were already starting to clean your bedroom while Taehyung was still arranging things in the living room. You bent down to clean the bottom side of your bed and you felt something. It was a box. You have never seen that box before so you didn’t know whose box was that. You opened it and saw some old stuff. Oh, it was the stuff from your old date with Taehyung. you laughed when you saw the first polaroid that you took with him.

Then one thing caught your attention. At the bottom of the box you could see a familiar book. You pulled it out and stared at it for a good 5 seconds. You yelled “Taehyung!! come here for a second!”. You heard him ran to the bedroom “what is it?”. You held the book in front of his face “is this that comic book?” you asked. He was surprised. Oh no, you have found his hidden treasure. “what comic book?” he looked away. “Kim Taehyung” you stood up “didn’t you say you have to pay 4 times the price of the comic book?” “yeah” he still looked away. “so you paid for it and they gave you the broken comic book?” “uhm... not..exactly like that...” he started doing some weird moves.

“jagiya,if you broke a comic book you have to pay for it but from my experience they wouldn’t give you the book” you stated. Taehyung bit his lips “Han Jinhee. I have a confession to make”. You were confused. He took a deep breath and said “actually... that comic book is mine. I was the one who gave it to the cafe” he took a step back in each words he said and you followed him, still holding the comic book. “they had another copy of that book. So... the truth is...” he hesitated to continue but you were already glaring at him so he spoke “the truth is i didn’t have to pay because it is my book” with that you ran after him and yelled “yah! Kim Taehyung! do you know how expensive it was to treat you lunch? You chose an expensive restaurant! Kim Taehyung!!”

You ran around the house trying to catch him. He threw himself to the bed so did you. “Kim Taehyung!!!” you shook his body and hit his arms. “ah jagiya! Stop! I’m sorry! Okay? I’m sorry!” but he didn’t sound guilty, instead he laughed and held your hands. “jagiya, listen to me” you were trying to let go of him but didn’t let go. “if i didn’t lie to you then we wont be here now” he smiled widely. You pouted slightly “but still. You tricked me!” he pecked your pout. “aren’t you glad that i did?” he raised an eyebrow while smiling. You hit his arms again “i am. But don’t do that again, cause i’m already yours and you don’t need that kind of way to get me” he chuckled. “yah!” he flicked your forehead “pabo. Of course i won’t use that to you again”

“Taehyung that hurts!” you hit his arms and chest continuously. He ran away again and you chased him. “i did that because i love you!” he yelled from the other side of the room. You both were like tom and jerry, but thats just the way you guys are.

 



 

OMG. i finished this in about 2 hours ;^;

i hope this isnt a crappy fanfic xD

sorry if there are some typos or words that you couldn't understand. its Taehyung's alien words hahaha

please leave some thought on the comment, i would really appreciate it!

thank you for reading ^^

my other fanfic Pass the Kiss starring Mark Tuan and You