Shopping Time! Pt. 1

When You Wish Upon A Hamster [ Hiatus ]

- Cho Hee's POV -

The morning came around and whats one good thing about weekends? No school, yes but also you get to sleep in! I have thoughts on wanitng to do that every morning because I dont like getting up early but sadly, the only time I can do that is when I dont have school, and thats why the weekend is my favorite,because of those two things. I slept until 11 this morning until I was dusturbed by someone gently shaking me and saying my name.

" Cho Hee-ah, wake up~ " i heard the voice say.

I mumbled and to my other side,ignoring the person " just a few more minutes~ " 

" YAH CHO HEE! " 

I instantly woke up and saw whos voice it was that was trying to wake me, Sunggyu.. I sat up and rubbed my eyes " why did you yell at me~? " 

" Jeez, i dont know, maybe because the first time you didnt respond to me, instead you just ignored me? So i had to come up with a plan B. " Sunggyu told me with his arms crossed.

" Well thats a stupid plan B " I got up out of bed and stretched. I headed over to my closet to pull out a nice outfit that i was gonna wear today. The outfit was a pair of knee length light blue jeans and a simple white blouse. Simple, but nice.  I picked up my clothes and headed towards the bathroom but stopped at my doorway and turned to Sunggyu. " Gyu, you might as well get ready for today too. " 

Sunggyu looked back at me with a confused expression " Why? " he looked down at what he was wearing " Im ready already, remember? Ever since I turned human, these have been the only clothes I could wear? " he reminded me. 

" Yeah I know, so thats why we are gonna go get you some new clothes so you dont have to keep wearing those. " I stepped towards him and lightly tugged at the collar of his shirt and sniffed it " oh yeah, and take a shower too before we go " i added and then walked out of my room to the bathroom.

 

- Sunggyu's POV -

Clothes shopping?? Really? So this is what she had planned for this weekend? I sorta had a feeling I would be apart of it but I wasnt expecting that we were gonna go out and do someting that couldnt be more boring than clothes shopping. I was expecting us to go to an arcade or an amusement park, somewhere that is actually fun! I mean, I know she is doing this for me but still. I guess this is what I get when I live with a girl.. But hey, it cant be too bad.. can it? 

 

- Cho Hee's POV -

After breakfast me and Sunggyu took a bus to the mall. Once we got there, I took his hand and pulled him off the bus with me, appraoching up to the gigantic building. I opened the see through doors and walked inside, both me and sunggyu gazing upon the sight of all the people who were in the mall and the stores that were inside. " well lets start shopping! " i grinned and pulled sunggyu to the nearest store that i came across. I brought him into the store and went over to the mens section, tapping my chin and looking for clothes that he might like. I glanced back at Sunggyu who was just looking around the store. His style seemed to be casual. I turned my attention back to the clothes and took some clothes off the rack that I thought were cool but what he would probably like as well. 

I walked towards him and handed him the clothes " go try these on then come out and show me, ok? " i aksed him. He just stood there and blinked before nodding and going into one of the dressing rooms. I stood in fornt of the room waiting for him to come out. A few minutes later, Sunggyu walked out of the room in the new clothes I picked out for him which was a black t-shirt, red jeans and a black zip up hoodie. " So~? do you like it? Do you think its your style? " I questioned him with a slight smirk on my face. He turned to face the mirror and looked at himself from head to toe a few times before answering. 

" Yeah, its alright. I like it. " he nodded.

I smiled that he approved of the outfit i picked for him. I clasped my hands together " excellent! We will get those then~ " I moved him back into the dressing room " Now go take those off and I will go get some more clothes for you to try on "

I skipped back over to the clothes and grabbed some more from the racks and went back over to sunggyu. I hung the clothes over the top of the door " Try these on! " i said to him earning an ok from him in return. Once Sunggyu was ready, he walked back out of the dressing room now wearing a pair of grey sweats with a white shirt that had a few blue stars on the front of it. " what do you think of those? I was thinking about what you could wear for pajamas so thats why I picked those. " I bit my lip nervously, hoping that he would like those too like the last outfit. 

" Its fine, we'll get these also " 

Awesome! So thats 2 outfits I can get for him! I clapped my hands happily and grinned " Yay! Alright, we will get you one more outfit and then we can go,ok? " i told him. Instead of giving me an answer, he walked back into the dressing room to change cause he knew that I would have him do that once again. 

For the last outfit, I grabbed a leopard jacket, a dark blue shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I gave the clothes to him and once more,he walked out and did the same thing, looking in the mirror and giving me a response. Only for this repsonse, it wasnt just alright, or fine, it was actually-

" Awesome. Cho Hee, you have a good sense of fashion. " he smiled and turned to me

" I-i do? " those words are uncommon for me to hear.

He nodded with a smile still on his face and then pointed to the jacket " I like things that have a leopard pattern to it. So seeing you pick out something with a leopard pattern on it is great. " He turned back to look in the mirror " we are definetly getting this " he added. I grinned seeing how much he liked the jacket i chose for him. For one more last time, Sunggyu went back into the dressing room to change back into the clothes he was wearing before hand. He walked out with all the clothes in hand and headed over to the cashier so I can pay for them. Once the clothes were paid, he suddenly gave me all the clothes to put in bags but kept the leopard jacket with him. He put on the jacket happily and moved his hands along the sleeves. Well at least hes happy

Me and Sunggyu walked out of the store and walked around the mall, glancing at the other stores we saw. As i hummed a song in my head i suddenly stopped in my tracks and kept my eyes glued to a certain store. 

Sunggyu stopped as well and looked over at me " Cho Hee? You ok? " he waved a hand in front of my face. 

I squealed and jumped up and down in my spot before taking sunggyu's hand and dragging him towards the store " Sunggyu, we are going to shop here! "

 

- Sunggyu's POV -

I was curious as to why Cho Hee just stopped out of the blue. But then i saw why when she began dragging me towards a really girly store. My eyes widened 

Oh no.. please tell me she isnt gonna dress me there! 

" Sunggyu, we are shopping there! " 

Spoke too soon...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright so I am back with an update! I wanted to update this sooner last week but sadly I have come down with the flu... >< Im still sick because I just got diagnosed with it yesterday so im gonna be doing a lot of resting [ which I have ]. Whats surprising tho is for me having the flu, I have energy cx Most people wouldnt want to move even an inch but here I am moving around and playing around on the interent lol. BUT back to the fanfic. As you readers can see, this is part 1 of this chap. I will soon out up part 2 asap for you all. I will have enough time to do so because im not going to school for the rest of this week due to my condition :p But in the meantime, I hope you readers enjoyed this chapter! ^^ 

+ on a side note, I am having a trailer made for this fanfic so look forward to that as well! :D <3

^ Sunggyu's reaction at the end xD ^