A hamsters plan

When You Wish Upon A Hamster [ Hiatus ]

- Cho Hee's POV -

I was getting my things for my next class from my locker when I heard a voice beside me. " Hey Cho Hee-ah~ "

Once I got my things I closed my locker door and turned to the person " Oh hey Woohyun oppa " I smiled

" Still going through a rough time with the other girls here? " he asked me. Hes known about this ever since this whole situation started but he could never talk to me long enough because one of the other girls would drag him away because they didnt want him to be by me. I looked down and nodded my head slowly while clutching onto my things.

" How about I walk you to your next class? " he offered. Barely no one has ever done that for me before.

" That would be nice, oppa " I said with a soft smile.

Woohyun walked me to my next class but once I got there, I saw some of the other students messing up my desk. " Yah yah! Get away from there! Shoo you punks! " Woohyun flailed his arms as he walked over to my desk, causing the others to head back to their own desks. I looked over at my desk and saw mean things written on it, I sighed.

Woohyun patted my shoulder " its okay, we can just clean off your desk after class "

Once the teacher walked in, I sat down at my desk and just stared at the words that were written on it. It makes me wonder on how much worse this is gonna be as time goes by.

This is gonna be a long school year...

After school was over, I walked home with the mean words still swimming around my head. I shook my head to try and forget them but it didnt seem to help any. I opened the front door and slipped off my shoes " Im home~ " i called out.

" Ah Cho Hee-ah, you're back " I heard Sunggyu say as he walked down the staircase " How was school? " 

I flopped down on the couch and sighed " not so good.. " 

" Oh? whys that? " Sunggyu sat down next to me on the couch and looked at me with concerning eyes.

" The other students wrote mean things on my desk today.. " i pouted

" Why did they do that, Cho Hee? There has to be a reason on why they did that " Sunggyu poked my cheek while I was still pouting. I sighed again because it looks like im gonna have to explain the whole story on how this all got started.

 

- Sunggyu's POV -

As I listened to Cho Hee's story, I began to feel bad that she was going through such a rough time at school, and I couldnt even do anything about it until then an idea popped into my mind.

" Hey, how would you like it if I went to your school to make sure that those things didnt happen to you? " 

Cho Hee stopped pouting and looked at me " What? " She fell silent before speaking again " I would like that.. But how though? " she tilted her head

" Well I could just go to your school, get some paperwork filled out before I could start going there, get a uniform and then began attending that school after that. " i explained to Cho Hee who was carefully listening to everything that I just said to her.

" I guess we can do that.. " she nodded " I just hope it makes things better and not so miserable for me.. "

" Im sure that me going to your school will make things a whole lot better. Even though I am- or should I say, was, your pet hamster. I will be there by your side and hopefully have the same classes as you so nothing bad happens. " I patted her shoulder with a reassuring smile. 

She smiled back and hugged me " Thank you, Sunggyu~ " 

I decided to hug her back even though since I just became a human, this whole skinship thing feels a bit uncomfortable to me still. But since im gonna be living with her, I am gonna have to get used to it.

We both broke away from the hug " Starting next week, I will go to your school and get everything situated for my arrival at school. " I told her, earning a nod from her in return. " But, right now though.. can you please teach me how to cook ramen? " 

" What? I thought you were already know how to do that stuff.. " Cho Hee tilted her head in confusion

I rubbed my nape while avoiding eye contact with her " Yeah I know but.. you see, I kinda burned it.. " 

" ... How exactly do you burn ramen? " she questioned me. I just shrugged while still avoiding her gaze.

Cho Hee rolled her eyes and stood up, pulling me along " Okay fine~ I'll teach you~ "

 

- Cho Hee's POV -

I carefully explained to Sunggyu all the directions on how to properly cook ramen. I glanced over at him from time to time to see him nodding along as he listened. Good.. looks like he understands Since I did a demostration for him, I took out another package of ramen and gave it to him. " Okay now lets see you try to cook this.  " I leaned against the counter and watched Sunggyu try to cook ramen for the second time while I ate some that I made previously during the demo. So far he was doing alright. 

" girls girls girls they love me~ " I heard my phone go off. I left the kitchen and entered the living room to grab my phone. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Hae Rin calling me. I picked it up and answered " Hello~? "

" Hey Cho Hee~ " I heard Hae Rin say on the other line " Just wondering but do you wanna go shopping this weekend? "

I bit my lip, thinking about that for a minute. I glanced back into the kitchen to see Sunggyu now eating the ramen he correctly made the second time. He waved to me and I waved back then turned my attention back to my phone. " Oh umm.. im sorry, Hae Rin but im gonna be busy this weekend.. maybesome other time, okay? " I told her. Technically I wasnt busy but ever since my hamster turned human, I havent been able to spend as much time with him in his human form yet.

" Oh alright.. I guess i'll take Dong Min along with then.. " she said " I'll talk to you later, bye "

" bye " i hung up the phone and put it back down on the table before walking back over to Sunggyu. I leaned against the counter and watched him continue to eat his ramen. I giggled and poked his cheek as he stuffed his face. 

He stopped eating for a second and looked at me " What? "

" Nothing " i smiled innocently, not telling him yet what we are gonna be doing this weekend.

He blinked then shrugged before going back to eating the rest of his food. Even in human form I find him eating to be cute.

 

This weekend is going to be interesting~ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! I already got 3 subscribers to this story! ^^ Thank chu for the people who have subscribed <3 At least I know a few people are reading this so my work isnt going to waste by just writing this story up for no reason xp I wish it was the weekend for me already.. .-. But tomorrow is friday so, ehh.. its getting there..

+ on a side note, what did you readers think of High School Love On ep. 8? Sad right? I almost cried.. ;; I need to know what is going to happen in ep. 9 ( if there is one, the ending to the last episode to me for some reason felt like the series already ended but idk.. :/ )

BUT! Anyways.. I hope you all liked this chapter ^^ Im sorry that it was a bit boring >< I'll try to make the next chapter more exciting/ interesting for you all But aye, at least we got to see Woohyun in this chap o u o Im gonna try to fit in the other Infinite members in here somewhere.. It all depends on where in the story I can fit them in.

The Woohyun feelz I get from watching HSLO xD <3