The girl that the hamster has to live with

When You Wish Upon A Hamster [ Hiatus ]

- Sunggyu's POV -

" Who was that on the phone, Cho Hee? " I mentioned to her who was stanidng across the counter from me. 

" It was just my friend Hae Rin. She was asking me if I wanted to go shopping with her but I told her that I already had plans. " she nodded. Cho Hee has plans this weekend? Since when? And with who? 

" When was this though? You didnt tell me you had plans this weekend. " I added 

Cho Hee had a smile on her face as she hummed happily " Thats because this just came up. I didnt plan it beforehand. But if you are really curious as to what this weekend has in store then I will tell you. "

I leaned closer to her " Tell me then cause I want to know "

There were a few moments of silence before Cho Hee broke the awkwardness " I will tell you.... tomorrow! " she mehronged as she then ran up to her room giggling. I was left there dumbfounded and confused. 

" Aigoo.. that girl.. yah Cho Hee! " I laughed, chasing Cho Hee upstairs. Once I got upstairs, Cho Hee already closed the door to her bedroom on me so I couldnt get it. " yah, Cho Hee-ah.. let me in~ " i said loud enough so she could hear me. 

" Nope! " i heard her say on the other side with a giggle. So this is suddenly a game now huh? Well two can play it that way.. I tried to come up with a plan to have her let me in. A imaginary lightbulb hovered over my head once I came up with an idea. I leaned against the door with my arms crossed and a smirk across my face. " Okay fine, if you wont let me in, then dont expect me to cook you dinner tonight. I made you breakfast this morning cause I was being nice but since you are playing this little game with me right now, im not gonna be a nice hamstur and cook you dinner later.. " I said while waiting for a response from Cho Hee. I heard footsteps approach the door from behind. I was about to move away from the door until it opened and I ended up falling backwards into her room. I looked up at her while I was on the ground.

Cho Hee looked down at me with her hands on her hips " Alright, I opened the door.. Now you gotta cook dinner for me later tonight. " she said before she walked out of her room and headed back down to the living room. I sighed while still laying on the floor of her room. 

 

- Cho Hee's POV -

Even though I opened the door for him I still wasnt gonna tell him about what I- or should I say me and him were doing this weekend. I sat down on the couch that was in the living room and just flipped through the channels on tv trying to find something to watch. So far nothing was on tv so form there I was bored. I sighed and then layed down across the couch staring up at the ceiling. Maybe I should tell him.. " Sunggyu~! " I called

I heard someone come down the stairs " neh Cho Hee-ah~? " sunggyu responded.

I sat up and turned around on the couch with my arms crossed on the top of the couch. I layed my head on top of them " Do you really wanna know what my plans are for this weekend?" i asked him.

" Not falling for it " Sunggyu responded as he walked over to the kitchen to begin making something for dinner " You didnt tell me the first time so im not gonna fall for the second time.. Just tell me tomorrow like you were going to in the first place "

I pouted after hearing what he said. I really wanted to tell him and see what his reaction would be but I guess I would have to save it till tomorrow. I got up from the couch and also entered the kitchen. I looked over Sunggyu's shoulder " Whatcha making~? " I still cant believe my pet hamster can cook, let alone cook for me. Why didnt I wish he was human earlier? 

" Kimchi and rice, why? " he turned his head slightly but not turning his attention away from the food he was about to cook.

I placed both my hands on his shoulder and layed my chin on top of them " Just wondering~ " I watched Sunggyu begin to cook the food.

" Do you maybe mind backing away a bit? This area gets hot and I dont want you to get burned. " he told me with cautiousness in his voice.

I nodded and did what he told me to do. I sat on the counter top and watched him from a distance. As the food was cooking, I smelled the delicious aroma coming from it. My stomach was already grumbling. " When will dinner be done, Gyu? " i tilted my head

" This doesnt take long to prepare so i dont know... a few minutes? like 10? " he answered. I whined a bit and kicked my feet gently against the counter hearing a chuckle escape from sunggyu's lips " Someones impatient~ " 

" I am not.. " i pouted and tried to forget that he said that.

- Ten minutes later - 

" Food is done, Cho Hee " sunggyu set the table with the food that he made. I sat down at the table and my lips as i was looking at the deliocus plate of food that was sitting in front of me. 

" Ooh it looks good~ " i commented as I was about to dig in to the kimchi and rice. I took a bite " Wow! this is good! " my face lit up with delight. I continued eating and glanced over at Sunggyu who was stuffing his face with food as well. 

" Glad you like it " he smiled then went back to eating.

Once dinner was done I began to wash the dishes to give Sunggyu a break since he already did enough. Afterwards I dried off my hands and headed upstairs to my room where I found Sunggyu reading a book while laying on my bed. I grabbed my pajamas and was about to head out of the room for a minute until I heard Sunggyu say something.

" You arent gonna change in here, are you? " 

I turned to him " Omo no! " I rolled my eyes " Why did you ask me that? "

Sunggyu then lifted the book up so I couldnt see his face " N-no reason... "

I stood there for a minute watching him then went back to heading to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Once I got back to my room I sat on the side of the bed and mentally took a note to get some clothes for Sunggyu tomorrow while we are out since its obvious he only has one outfit ever since he turned human and had nothing else to wear. I layed down next to Sunggyu in my bed who just turned away from his book and looked down at me. " What are you doing? "

" Going to fall asleep, why? " i looked up at him.

" Where am I gonna sleep tonight? "

Thats right.. I havent thought of that. I bit my lip thinking on where he could sleep. It wouldnt be nice if I told him to sleep on the floor then again it would be weird if me and him slept in the same bed together. My face started to become red at the thought. Bed or floor? Bed or floor... In the end I decided to have him sleep on the floor. I got him a pillow and a blanket for him to use for the night once he moved down to the floor and off of my bed.

" Really? the floor, Cho Hee? " he lookede up at me as he layed on the floor with his arms behind his head and his body under the blanket I gave him. 

My face was still a bit red " Im sorry.. but this was the only idea I came up with.. " 

" I could have slept with you in your bed " he said which happened to make my face redden even more " You might have to get used to it eventually because I live here with you. Its not like I can still fit in my cage because well, im human now so im obviously WAY too big to fit in it. " he explained. I guess thats true.. I will have to let him sleep in my bed sometime. I dont want him injuring his back from sleeping on the floor all the time. 

I turned to my side " lets get some sleep now, Sunggyu, im tired.. " 

" Alright then, night, Cho Hee-ah.. " i heard him say. Soon after we said goodnight we both drifted off to dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for not updating the past few days.. I've been having a relaxing weekend because last week tired me out so much I kinda got off track and didnt update otl... But at least I got to update tonight before school tomorrow. I might put up another chapter tomorrow but im not sure yet.. :/ Besides that tho, are you readers watching My Lovable Girl? /raises hand/ I am c: Its a good drama so far but I dont really like how a few of the girls were treating L later on in ep 1... ooh that made me mad >< Once I saw L and Hoya tho I fangirled even tho i knew they were gonna be in that drama lol. Im gonna watch ep 2 tonight since the eps are like an hour long or whatever. So yeah, tell me what you thought of this chapter below in the comments c: and I will see you all in the next update o/

Would you let Sunggyu sleep with you in your bed or would you let him sleep on the floor too? If he lived with me I would let him sleep with me in my bed cx One of those reasons on why I would is so I can snuggle with him :3 <3