Be careful what you wish for..

When You Wish Upon A Hamster [ Hiatus ]

- Flashback from 1 day ago -

- Cho Hee's POV -

I just got home from another rough day at school... Once again I got bullied just because I was getting more attention than the other girls that go there.. I still cant believe that this has become a big deal.. They need to learn that they cant have all the attention be on them.. I opened the front door of my house and stepped inside, slipping of my shoes before heading up to my bedroom. Once I got to my room, I dropped my backpack down by my bed and flopped down onto it with a groan. " Why? Why do they do this to me..? " I sat up and sighed then looked over at my pet hamster who was running on his wheel. He always makes me happy when im down. Everything about him makes me smile, the way he looks, how he eats, the little sounds that he makes sometimes.. cute! I walked over to his cage and carefully removed him from it. I sat on the edge of my bed with him in the palms of my hands. I nuzzled my nose lightly against his and giggled. " At least you dont treat me badly, Sunggyu.. " I told him as I watched him twitch his nose. Now not everyone at my school is mean t0 me. I have a few friends who are on the opposing side, my side. I've only known Dong Min oppa and Hae Rin a while before all this stuff began happening. But I dont count them as my best friends, not yet anyways. I consider Sunggyu to be my best friend since i've known him- or at least, had him before I met Dong Min and Hae Rin.

" I wish you were human.. Then you could really be my best friend who can be there for me if Dong Min oppa and Hae Rin arent. " I continued talking to my pet who just sat in my hands. I stood up and put him back in his cage as he then went to go eat. I stood there and watched him thinking that him eating was cute and how his cheeks would become big while he stuffed food in his mouth. I stuck my finger in the cage and gently petted his head. I headed over to my closet to get some comfortable clothes to change into.

After I ate my dinner later that night, I layed down in my bed to relax for the night and to wake up for yet- another day of school tomorrow. Good thing tomorrow is Friday.. I soon shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep a while after..

 

- Present Day ( next morning ) -

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock playing music the next morning. I lazily reached over and turned it off before turning onto my other side. I opened my eyes to see someone laying right next to me.

" Morning sleepy head~ " the figure spoke

I gasped then freaked out, making me fall off my bed. I peeked up from the side still surprised and how someone got into my room. " W-who are you..? "

The person chuckled lightly " Im your hamster, Sunggyu.. " he smiled

" MY WHAT!? " my eyes widened. This had to be some sort of trick, theres no way he could be my pet..

I glanced over at my hamsters cage to see that he wasnt in it. The door was still shut to it too. I slowly turned my head back to the person who was laying on my bed. Was this man seriously my pet..? Just to make sure, I decided to test him. I got up onto my bed again and looked at him closely. " Alright then.. if you are really my pet hamster.. what did I tell you yesterday? " I smirked, knowing that he probably wasnt going to geuss it correctly.

The man tapped his chin as he thought " Hmm.. you told me that your glad that I dont treat you badly and that you wish that I was human so I can really be your best friend in case your friends werent with you. "

Thats right! I do remember supposedly wishing that he was a human! My wish came true..? I was speechless.. He IS my hamster!

" Do you believe me now that I am seriously your used to be pet hamster? " Sunggyu tilted his head with a light smirk.

I nodded in response without saying anything because this was all too shocking to me. I dont expect this sort of stuff to suddenly happen when I wake up..

" Yah, did you hear me? " Sunggyu asked me.

I shook my head " H-huh? " I must have been dozing off into my thoughts...

Sunggyu rolled his eyes " I said, you might wanna get ready for school. Its already 8am " he repeatd himself.

I looked over at the clock to see that he was right. I waved a hand " Ehh... school starts at 8:30, I have plenty of time. " I casually said.

I then got up and went over to my closet to grab my school uniform " Im gonna go shower. You stay here " I ordered him, earning a nod in repsonse Wow, even in human form he obeys me.. After I took my shower and got dressed I headed back into my room while I brushed my hair to see that Sunggyu was gone. Okay maybe he doesnt obey me... My guess was that he went downstairs. And so i proceeded to do that, sure enough, he was there sitting on the kitchen counter, eating a few strawberries. I sat down at the table and saw a bowl of cereal already in front of me. I was confused.

" I made you breakfast while you were showering " Sunggyu mentioned.

" Sunggyu, you didnt have to do this~ " I replied with a soft smile since I did think it was nice of him to do this for me.

" Well I did. Now, you eat that. School starts in 15 minutes. " he included.

I sat there and ate my cereal happily. Not just cause today was friday, but becuase my used to be pet hamster was being so nice to me this morning. I carefully set my empty cereal bowl in the sink and went over to put on my shoes and grab my backpack which was already on the couch for me.

" I'll be back in a while, Sunggyu~ " I told him. He waved to me from the kitchen then I headed out of the house, going to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! First chapter is up! :D yay! ^^ Now since Sunggyu just turned into a human, he doesnt go to school with Cho Hee yet. But soon he will in one of the later chapters. I might put it in the next chapter or I may not. Depends on me :p But besides that.. Idk how often I will update since school is really tiring for me + lately I havent been feeling like myself for some odd reason.. :/ But I still hope you liked the first chapter of my story c: Go ahead and even drop a comment below if you want <3

Heres a cute picture of Gyu to finish off this chapter :3 <3