Don't go.

Love You Like You

Chapter 3

It had been two months since she worked as their maid. She became happier as they already treated her as their dongsaeng. They looked after her and sometimes helped her with the chores. But there was still one person who acted cold with her. It’s her ultimate bias in Infinite, L. They just talked when L needed something and she had to find it for him, or when Hyun Ae had to deliver the message from the others. Literally, they did not talk at all.

         “Hyun Ae-ah, we are going to Japan day after tomorrow. Do you want to stay in this house or you want to take a leave?” Sunggyu as always be the one who told her the news.

        “When will you come back?”

       “We’ll be there for one week according to what Jungyeop hyung told me before.”

       “If that's the case, I guess I’ll take a week leave then. I’ll stay at my best friends'.” Suddenly, she felt so lonely. They will leave her for a week. It will be a boring week without them. She excused herself and went inside her room. She took out her phone and dialed the most familiar number on the keypad.

       “Yeobeoseyeo? Hyun Ae?” The voice from the other line makes her smile.

       “Ne yeobeoseyeo Myung Joo-ah. How are you? Are you doing well? I miss you so much.”

       “I’m totally fine and obviously I miss you too. Why did you call me so suddenly? Anything you want to fangirl with me? Haha.. “

        Her laugh made Hyun Ae realized that she will totally having fun at Myung Joo’s house, her best friend since in the university. She was her everything in the fangirl world. Both of them were Inspirit, the fact that she was so proud of but tried to hide all this while.

         “Hey, can I stay at your house for like a one whole week because Infinite needs to go to Japan. You know, they have their schedule there.”

         “Is that even a question? Sure you can. Do you want me to pick you up?”

        “Haha.. thank you. It’s okay. I’ll be there the day after tomorrow so welcomes me with red carpet okay. “

        "But I want to see Infinite. I miss them you know."

        "Fine, pick me up later. It'll make things easier for me."

        The conversation continued until both of them felt so sleepy and decided to end it. Hyun Ae washed up before going to sleep but without she realized, her tears started to fall.

I’m still not in a good term with L and yet he has to go to Japan. When will everything ever goes right between us?

Sighing, she decided to close her eyes. She fell asleep a few minutes later.

                                                                                                           

       “Oppa, are you done? You have to eat your breakfast now. If not, you will be late to the airport.”

       “Hyun Ae-ah, can you pack it for us. I don’t think we will be able to eat here. Aish..” Woohyun stumbled into the table while trying to see her in the kitchen.

       “Okay oppa. Just, be careful okay.” She began to pack the breakfast which were sandwiches and fruits into the lunch box. Surprisingly, L sat on the chair and looked up at her. Her heart was pounding so fast that she thought she can hear it.

        “Can you give me some chocolate milk? I think we have some in the fridge.” L was trying to maintain his posture and his eyes so that she will not notice that he was so damn nervous. It’s his first time talking alone with her.

        “Sure.” Hyun Ae walked to the fridge and gave him the chocolate milk that he wanted.

        “Well..” L’s clearing his throat while trying to keep himself calm. “ I’m sorry about that day.”

         Blur, she asked for further information. “What day?”

        “That day, about you and Sungjong. I’m sorry. Thanks for the milk.” He can’t stand any second longer there so he quickly went to his room, blushing. Slowly, Hyun Ae got the message and her lips started to curve upwards.

        “Hyun Ae anyeong. We will miss you. I’ll call you when we are free okay.” The maknae was waving his hand towards her.

        “Hyun Ae, I’ll pick you up as soon as we are here so take good care of yourself okay. Myung Joo-shi, please look after her. Thank you so much.” 

The leader bow at Myung Joo makes her flustered for a while.

       Hyun Ae and Myung Joo waved their hands as the van staredt to depart. Hyun Ae gave the sweetest smile to L who was still watching her from the window.

“I see someone is getting so much love from her idols.” Myung Joo but she only smiled while blushing to her.