I'm clueless.

Love You Like You

Chapter 5

        “Hyun Ae-ah, where are you? Are you in your room? I’m coming.”

        “No oppa, not my ro…” She’s too late. Sungjong was already inside but he seemed normal. He seems normal. He looks normal. He is normal. Why is he so normal? Why don’t he freak out when he sees the posters?

         “Sorry, I can’t hear you. What are you doing? Let’s go play with us.”

         “Oppa, are you okay like are you totally okay?”

         “Why? Am I supposed to not be okay right now?”

         “The posters?”

         “Ah, we saw it before. It’s okay. We know you are an Inspirit. We also know your bias is Myungsoo so why don’t you go out right now? The others are waiting.”

         "You entered my room before? Oppa, should I teach you about privacy?" She was talking alone because Sungjong left the room as soon as she opened her mounth. Sighing, she went outside of her room only to find out that everyone was not there except L.

 What is he doing here? Where are the others? How should I face him? He knew that he's my bias. What should I do? Relax Hyun Ae!

        “Oppa..Where are the others?”

        “Huh?”

        “Ops, L-shi. I’m sorry. Where are the others?” She blushed madly at her carelessness.

        Smiling, he moved nearer to her. “It’s okay. Call me Myungsoo oppa from now on will you?”

        Surprised, she looked up and her face was only a few inches to him. “Uh, can I?”

       L nodded his head as answer. He leaned closer and whispered at her ears. “I love you Park Hyun Ae. I’m so in love with you.” Pulling his head back, he looked into her eyes. Tears were dropping from the eyes. He gasped as he was too shock.

        “Why are you crying Hyunnie? I thought you love me like I do? Please don’t cry. If it’s a burden to you, I’ll take back my words okay. I’m sorry.” He wiped the tears that fall along her cheeks when suddenly her arms wrapped his waist. She hid her face at L’s chest and hugged him tighter.

         “You just have no idea how much I love you oppa. Please stay by my sides forever. It’ll make me happy just to see your smile. I don’t even dare to dream to be your girlfriend. It’s more than enough to be able to see you forever. You don’t know how much it bothered me when you refuse to talk to me. “

        He hugged her like hugging the most precious thing in the world that will easily break if he’s not being careful. “I thought you love L. So, I restrained myself from being Myungsoo.”

        “Stupid oppa. I love you for who you are. Myungsoo or L. They are both the same person and I know that I love him sincerely.”

        He leaned down to kiss her when suddenly the others interrupted pretending to cough.

       "Please do not kiss in front of us. We don't want to see it."

       Hyun Ae blushed and hid her face at L’s chest. The rest of Infinite’s members were laughing at them. Myungsoo was laughing shyly while still hugging her. An innocent girl with a clueless boy, seems like the story will be so much interesting.