Inspirit?

Love You Like You

Chapter 4

Infinite were doing their job full-heartedly like usual. They updated their Twitter accounts when they came across any interesting thing or places in Japan. Hyun Ae always checked her Twitter and always kept herself updated with all Infinite’s news. At night, she used her time to spazz about Infinite with Myung Joo. Spazz was a word used by fangirl when they are fangirling about their idols. One day, she decided to tweet and mention all Infinite’s members in her tweet.

        “Oppa,are you all okay? I miss you. Take good care of yourself and never forget to eat ok. <3”

      “Hyung, is this our Hyun Ae?” Sungyeol shouted until all the members gathered around him. After reading the tweet, they checked their mention on Twitter and found her tweet. They decided to favourite the tweet. Their actions made the Inspirit all around the world freaking out and started to mention them and asking them about her. Rather than paying attention on that, they started to stalk Hyun Ae’s profile only to find everything related to them there. There was not a single picture of Hyun Ae but they confirmed that it’s their maid.

So, she is an Inspirit. I wonder who is her bias?

Their schedule finished one day earlier so instead of staying in Japan, they decided to return to Korea. Sunggyu informed Hyun Ae that she can stay in her friend's house until they came and pick her up. Hyun Ae agreed and she packed her things.

Reaching their apartment, all of them were totally worn out. Opening the door, everyone went straight to the sofa and layon the sofa resting their body for a while. The first one to stand up was Sungjong followed by Sungyeol. Both of them went inside Hyun Ae’s room only to be glued in front of her room.

        “Yah! Lee Sungjong, Lee Sungyeol. What are you doing? That's not nice to enter someone's room when they are not around.”

Sunggyu and Woohyun who tried to scold them also stopped their steps in front of the room.  Dongwoo and Hoya quickly pushed them inside while L followed them from behind. All their mouths were hanging open when they saw their poster on the wall. There was one very big group poster at the centre while many posters organized neatly on the wall.

        “She’s an Inspirit. I knew it. I can see from her eyes. No wonder she was always smiled when she is with us.” Dongwoo started to laugh and jump like an idiot.

        “Stop it, will you hyung? We already knew that she is an Inspirit but we still do not know her ultimate bias.” Sungjong says as everyone still standing there shocked.

        “Isn’t there anything here as a clue?” Sungyeol spoked while trying to find somethimg and yes, he found it. A small photo frame was on the lamp desk besides the bed and inside it was a photo of L smiling on the stage while looking at the camera. They freaked out again and quickly went to the living room.

        “She loves Myungsoo all this while. No wonder she’s blushing every time Myungsoo  is talking to her. Thank God I am not her bias because I love her as my little sister so much that I don’t want to lose her.” Woohyun spoke on behalf of the others.

        “Is her bias L or Myungsoo? She needs to choose” Hoya said while smirking. 

        "Ouch! Yah Hyung why?" Sunggyu can't stand the words so he hit Hoya's head.

         Smiling at him, Sunggyu answer “It’s okay since both Myungsoo and L love her too. Right Myungsoo?”

        Totally surprised, L tried to hide his face by suddenly raising the magazine that he himself did not know when it was there. He blushed madly at Sunggyu’s words. He can’t let them see it but he was too late. They saw him blushes.

       “You love her? Are you serious Myungsoo?” Sungyeol freaked out and totally lost while sreaming the words until Woohyun covered his mouth. He apologized and stayed quiet at his place.

       “I am not sure if it is love though. How would I know if I am in love with her?” Again, the innocent Myungsoo just maked the other shook their heads. Sometimes, just sometimes, this kid was hopeless.

       “Did you feel something weird when you are with her? Did you heart pound so fast that you almost can hear it? Did you feeling super nervous looking at her? And did you lost in your own world when you see her smile?” Woohyun started his lecture about love. As expected from the heart prince.

       “Yes.” Nodding his head, L looked sincerely at the older.

       “You are in love." He tried to restrain the word stupid from coming out from his mouth. Nobody says L is stupid. Nobody.

        "Now, let’s go pick her up since we all need her to make our dinner.”

        Dragging L, Woohyun walked to the door. The others followed with smiles on their faces. Sunggyu missed this moment so much. Before Hyun Ae came, Infinite was always busy with the schedule and the chores at home that made their smiles faded away slowly due to fatigue. He was so thankful because Hyun Ae was there to help them.

        “Hyung, faster.”

        “I’m coming.”