Is it him?

Love You Like You

I know no one is reading this anymore. In case someone just found out about this and decided to read, I made a few changes. The story was so much worse than this before I felt so guilty towards the previous readers I am so sorry. So.. I hope no one curse because of how bad this is. 

 

Can I do it? I can do it.. right? What if they don’t want to talk to me? What if they don’t like the food? What if I broke something in that apartment? What if.. Aish, stop thinking negative Hyun Ae. You must have confidence. Just do the best. Everything will be okay. With that, she pressed the doorbell.

         “Hyun Ae-shi, you can come in. They all are waiting for you in the living room.” A purple-shirt guy opened the door and asked her to come in. “Kids, this is our new maid, Park Hyun Ae-shi. Starting from today, she will take care of everything here so please behave yourselves okay?”

         “Okay!.” They answered together. All their eyes were analyzing her from head to toe. Then, the one with the most brightest smile pulled his hand out for a handshake.

        “Hey, I am Jang Dongwoo. I'm older than you right? Just call me Dongwoo oppa.” Still smiling, he said.

         Half surprised, she shook his hand. “I am Park Hyun Ae. You can call me Hyun Ae. Please look after me. “

After that, all the other boys introduced theirselves accept for one person. He sat there keeping his eyes on his phone, ignoring her.

L.Finally I got to meet him. The most coldest person that she wanted to meet so badly. He is her bias in Infinite.Will he treat me the way he treat other Inspirit? Or will he become Myungsoo?

         “Now, kids. Gather your things. We have schedule after this. Manager hyung is coming to pick us up. Hyun Ae, this is our schedule. I’ll tell you if the schedule changed.” After that, the leader of Infinite, Kim Sunggyu, the red-hair guy smiled at her and left to his room.

         After bid them farewell, she quicken to her room and changed her clothes. She must settle the laundry before the sun gone. While doing the laundry, she the cd player and played Infinite’s song from her playlist. She organized their songs according to her mood. Smiling, she continued her works. The pile of clothes made her shook her head. The CEO really made a wise decision by hiring her as their maid. Finished the laundry, she went to the kitchen to see what she could make for dinner. Sighed at the empty fridge, she quickly changed into the previous clothes and went to the nearest minimarket.

         “Finally, our schedule ended. Hyung, what are we going to eat for dinner today?” the maknae asked the leader was who almost closing his eyes.

         “Can’t we just go home first Jongie-ah? I am too tired to even eat right now.” He continued to close his eyes.

      “I’m just asking. Can’t he just tell me? Aish, this hyung is always tired. Grandpa-gyu.” Sticking his tongue, he shifted his attention to another member.

Before he managed to open his mouth, the other person said, “Just sleep Jongie-ah. We also don’t know.” Gave up, Sungjong closed his eyes in dissatisfaction.

      Arrived in front of the door, the maknae quickly pressed the doorbell. Within a few seconds, the door’s opened from the inside. Hyun Ae stood welcoming the boys with the sweetest smile.

      “You’re back. Come, I’ve made the dinner. Wash up and then eat okay.”

      “Yeay. I’ll be quick,” the maknae says running to his room.

     “I’m wondering where he got that energy. Seriously, I can’t even walk right now,” Sunggyu says while walking towards the sofa.

      “Hyung, if you’re gonna lay there, I’ll use the shower first okay,” without listening to the answer, Nam Woohyun rushed to the room he shares with Sunggyu. Chose to ignore the younger, Sunggyu closed his eyes.

       Everyone was sitting at the dinner table and stared at the food hungrily. Hyun Ae started to fill their plates with rice. After saying thank you, they started eating. She only stood at the side and observed them. She smiled at the sight of the popular idols that always in her dreams which were now in front of her, eating the food she made.

       “Have you eaten? Come, eat with us.” The black hair man starts to speak.

      “It’s okay Woohyun-shi. I’ll eat later. “

      “Hyun Ae-shi, come. Sit here. Eat with us.” This time it’s Sunggyu. She can’t reject him so she sat next to him. Starting to eat, she sensed someone was looking at her. She looked up and her eyes met with L’s. He quickly looked down and continued eating.

Why is he staring at me? Did I do something wrong? He does looks angry but I don’t know. It’s something behind that stare. Argh, I don't know.

       “Thanks for the dinner Hyun Ae-ah. Can I speak informal to you? You are younger that me right?”

       “Yes. You can speak informal to me Sungyeol-shi.”

       “Then, just call me Sungyeol oppa okay? Sunggyu hyung told me to tell you that you can call us oppa”

      “Okay, Sungyeol-sh… I mean Sungyeol oppa.” She’s blushing and Sungyeol can see it so he giggled.

      “You’re cute. Then, good night. Go have some rest.” He was still gigling while walking to his room.