A Surprise

"Will I Ever Move On?"

*Saturday

I woke up today feeling a little dizzy, I stood up and walk downstairs to the kitchen stumbling a few times on the way. "Ugh~" I hold my head as I sat at the counter "What do you want?" the maid ask me "Water" it was my usuall routine to drink water before sleeping and after I woke up. "Her you go" she put down a cup in front of me "Thanks" I took the cup and drank it "What for breakfast?" I asked with my head on the counter "Toast, cereal and tea or milk" she said and bowed "Like usual, nothing else but toast and cereal everyday" I sighed because I had no appetite every morning. After drinking some milk, I took the painkiller from the shelf to ease my dizziness. "Today is so unusual" I said and walked to ward the entertainment room and sat on the couch. 'Why do I have a bad feeling?' I said in my heart.

I was finding a show that was interesting when my I heard my brother making noises from upstair. "Do they have to make so much noise so early in the morning" I was a little pissed because my morning was disturbed by my brothers "MORNING~" they shouted while running down the stairs "Yeah yeah" I said and pretended to be focus with the television. "Hahaha" they were laughing so loudly while eating breakfast "Can you be quiet for once!" I said sterny and they were quiet, you could hear a pin drop. "Good" I said and walked to the couch. "NOONA!" I heard someone screaming, I looked back and saw my youngest brother, Hyunsu was running my was "No No No!" I said with my eyes as big as they can get, I tried to stop him but it was too late "Umph" I was on the floor with my brother on top of me "hehehehe" he giggled and hugged me "Aish, never and I mean NEVER do that again" I said to him, I know that he's 4 but he was going to kill me one of this days, I swear. Everyday he would have to hurt me one way or another. "Okay! Let's get you to eat" I said and carried him to the dining table. "Sit here and don't go running at me" I pointed at him but I knew he was going to do it again.

I walked up to my bedroom and took my shower. I was in front of my wardrobe "Should I wear this?" I asked my self while holding the violet t-shirt that my mum bought for me a few weeks ago. I was not my style AT ALL, because I had a boyish personality so I would usually wear something that was dark coloured and boyish with jeans. "I must be out of my mind" I said but I just wore it anyway. I walked downstairs and I fell that my brother are staring at me "What?" I said with a cold expression "Nothing... it's just that" Hyunki said "I'm wearing something different?" I finished his sentence for hi and they just nodded. "It's okay I'm gonna change" I said and went back upstairs and wore my usual outfit, a black and white checkered long sleeved shirt and loose jeans. I walked out and wore my knee high shoes "I'm going out" I said "Comeback before 11!" my mom said before I closed the doors.

.....................................................

I was walking down the streets with my hands in my pockets. I looked around and saw many cars on the road. I arrived at the park and saw someone fimiliar. "Haejung!" he waved at me with his warm smile on his face. "Hey! Long time no see" I said and walked up to him who was sitting under a big tree "You're still the boyish you, I see" he chuckled and patted my head "You wanna know something, Minho?... I tried wearing something a girl would wear and my brother said I was weird" I laughed but he was just looking at me. "What?" I said and look at him "You know that I would think that you were a boy if your hair wasn't long"  my mum wanted me to cut my hair but I would always ake excuses cause I like my hair shoulder length "Are you saing that my face is like a boy's?" I said "Yeah" he said receiving a punch from me "Ouch! I was kidding kay." he said, rubbing his left arm "You know, I'm still a girl at heart although I act like a boy" I glared at him "Okay I'm sorry, would you forgive me?" she plaeded with his big round eyes "Okay but you have to buy me..." I said "Chocolate" he answered "and..." I wanted more than that "Ice-cream" he rolled his eyes "Clever Minho!" I pinched his cheeks and stood up "Kaja!" I pulled his hands.

We went to a nearby store and I took everything that I wanted to eat. We went to the cashier and Minho paid of course "You know, for a person as small as you, You sure eat a lot" he said while walking back to the park "Wel, my stomach is bigger than my dad's. HAHAHA" I laughed and continued o eat my ice-cream "Yum~hehehe" I said while eating "You really are a child inside although you're so matured" he laughed at me "Well I have to be matured cause my brothers and my best friends aren't" I said and finished my ice cream "Besides, everyone has their inner child" I said and rummaged through the plastic bag. "And yours come out when you eat something you like" he pointed "Excactly" I smiled at him and handed him a choclate "Here, for you" he looked confused. "For me?" he looked at me "Yup, how can't I not share when you paid for it, I'm not that selfish you know" I said and pouted "Well, you aren't Jonghyun" He whispered not wanting me to hear but unfortunately I did. "Who said I was him?" I retorted "Sorry" he said looking apolegetic "It's okay, it's just that I can't help but feel...." I didn't want to make a scene so I just stopped before I broke down "I know how you feel" he said and patted my shoulder for comfort. "Hey, I have to get back. My mom said that I had to go home before 11" I said and stood up "Thanks for the treat" I said and smiled at him "Kay, take care" he said.

.....................................................

"I'm home" I said out loud and I saw my mom running towards me and pulled me to my room "What mum?!" I said when she closed the door. "Please chage your clothes" my mom said while looking through my closet "Why?" I asked, my mom didn't really like my choice of clothing "Here, wear this" she handed me a light blue dress that I stored in the back of the closet "No!" I said and looked angry "But.." she said but I cut her off "Mom, I don't like wearing things like that. She just sigh and looked at me "Okay then, but get ready in 10 minutes" she said "Why?" I asked her "Just do what I say, I'll be waiting in the living room" she said and closed the door. I just lifted my shoulder in confusion. I went to the make-up table and took hair band and tie my hair in a ponytail and hugged Mr. Cuddles "What is my mum up to?" I said and walked out the door making sure it was closed.

"Where are we going?" I asked while wearing my seatbelt "You'll see" she said and started driving. I closed my eyes the whole ride listening to some classical music my mom had in the car "Come on, We're here" she said and walked a head of me. I look my bagpack and walk behind her, we were going to the hall in my neighbourhood. It had everything from a big spacious hall to a cooking room where they would held a cooking class once a week, but my favourite part of the hall was it's music room and the beautiful garden, which people rarely go. We went inside and my mom  walked towards the music room but it looks like someone was in it. "What are we doing here?" I asked my mum but she just kept quiet. We went in the room and I saw someone I haven't seen in a long time and some one in her early Thirties. I just sat beside my mum quietly when suddenly the women spoke up "Okay, I'm Mrs.Kim and I would be helping you with your duet" she said and I was schocked "WHAT?!" we both said "Well both of you are going to have a duet for the upcoming annual gathering" our moms said "WHAT?!" Whe said and looked at each other.

............................................................

Hello readers!

Sorry for not updating in a long time, I didn't had any ideas for this chapter actually.

I'll try to update as soon as possible. I was busy with my new oneshot

'To Your Heart'

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/110276/to-your-heart-eunhyuk-fluff-haesica-heechul-oneshot-supergeneration

Inspired by SHINee's new song. Hope you can check it out!

It's my first time writing fluff(and it was really hard for me hehe)! Pease subscribe & comment about what you think about the story

Thanks for reading! Please comment about this chapter!