Final Decision..

"Will I Ever Move On?"

*Flashback

I was walking with my friends in the hallway when I saw Jonghyun and his group walking towards us. I was scared that I decided to walk behind my friend "Whats wrong?" she asked me "Nothing" I smiled awkwardly and just walked "Hey, did you know..... bla bla bla" I wasn't paying any attention to what she was talking "Hey!" I was awoken from my daze when I heard my friend clling me "Hey!!!" she was waving her hands in front of me. "Um... sorry~ I wasn't paying attention" I rubbed the back of my next "Aish~ Really" she rolled her eyes "hehehehe" I smiled at her.. "Hey, Haejung!" I heard someone calling my name. "Huh? Did you call my name?" I asked my friend "Nope!" she just  raised her shoulders "Then who??" I said and looked around "A ghost??" she said scarily "NO WAY!!!!" I almost shouted, getting the attention of everyone near us "Sorry" I bowed at them.

"ME!!" I heard someone said from behind. "Who??" I turn around to look at the person behind me 'Why does the voice seem fimiliar?' I asked myself. When I turned around, I felt like my eyed were going to pop out "You!" I pointed at him "Yes, me your Best Friend!" he said and gave me the smile that my schoolmate would usually fall for, but not me. "Ouh,ri-right" why was I stuttering 'Does he even have the right to call him MY best friend?" I said to myself. "Hehehehe! I'll leave you two alone" I heard my friend said "HEY!" I shouted after her. I just looked at the figure that ran away from us just now "So.." he started "I'm going to the library, so...bye" I said and walked towards the library but I felt like someone was following me but quickly removed the thought. I went inside and sat at the far end of the library because I hate being in crowded placed and I just wanted a quiet and peaceful surrounding while reading.

I took out my book that I've recently reading from my bag and continued reading it. When I was reading, I suddenly felt that someone was sitting in front of me, I juat ignored the person's presence. I continued reading when suddenly someone took my book away from me. This time I looked up and looked at the person sitting opposite of me with an annoyed face. "Give my book back" I said and asked him to hand over my book but he just shook his head. "You'll just continue reading and ignore me again" he pouted "KIM JONGHYUN,GIVE-IT-BACK" I said in a low tone so that the librarian won't scold us. "Not until you listen to what I have to say first" he said, he looked serious "Fine" I crossed my arms "You have two minutes" I said and looked at my watch but he still remained silent "Time is ticking.." I said sarcasticly "Okay here I go.... I just wanted to say sorry for my attitude and what I've done to you all this time. I really regretted it because now I realised what I did was wrong and I just lost a great friend because I was a jerk. I really am. I just want us to be like we used to to the time that we didn't fight and igrnore each other. I just want us to be friends again please?" he said and my jaw dropped because I didn't expect him to say that at all.

I mean he was a jerk. "Hey, please reconsider" he said and looked at me with pitiful eyes but I didn't know what to say "Ouh, sorry for wasting your time and here's your book" he said and stood up "O-o-okay" I can't believe I just said okay after what he did but everyonr deserves a second chance right? "Yes" he said and continued "See you after school" he said and walked out of the library. "Wow" I said and continued reading with a smile on my face 'I can't believe what just hapened' I said to myself.

*End of Flashback

........................................................

"Huh!" I sighed because I really wanted to go to my dream school. I went to sleep with a lot of things on my mind..

*Next morning

"Dad" I searched for my dad, he was in the living room reading the newspaper "What is it?" he said, putting the paper down and looking at me "I've decided that I'm gonna transfer to Seoul Science High school" I said and my dad just smiled "What?" I asked "I have good news!!" he said "What is it?" I said "You got a school offer to go there!" my dad said "Really?!" it was like a dream come true because finally my dream of going there is finally becoming more real "Yup" he nodded and I quickly ran to the park and call my Best Friends "Hey! What's going on?" they asked.

I hugged them and they were shocked "What's going on?" they asked "I'm going to Seoul Science High School!" I said with happiness "Really?" they wanted confirmation and I just nodded "Congrats!!" they said and group hugged again "You'll finally be away Him once and for all" Sooyoung said "Yeah" I weakly smiled. I was happy that I get to go to the school that I've dreamt of since I was a child but deep down I can't help wonder what's gonna happen to Jonghyun and me. I mean we just became friends again.

.............................................................

Hello! Sorry for not updating these past few days.. I've been BUSY..

I think that this chapter is longer(?). I'll try go update one more chapter today because

I'm going on a 4 day vacation starting tomorrow and I can't update for this storry. Sorry.

Hope you comments and subscribe.

 

P/S: I have a new story which is Letters To~

  It's a story I made up with my classmate but I haven't put in the first chapter YET.I Hope you'll read and support this story.