Stalker MODE!

"Will I Ever Move On?"

I was still in slumberland when I heard a loud knock on my door. I stirred in my sleep but I decided to continue sleeping-I'm actually in a bad mood when people wake me up. The knocking continued for a while until I heard a voice calling me from the other side of the door. "HAEJUNG!!!!!!!!!" recognise the voice-my mum's.I put on my earphone and blast up the volume. But my mom was a step ahead of me cause she had the spare key to my room. Suddenly, my blanket was pulled from my body. “Urgh!” I groan as the light blinded me. “ I said, wake up!” my mom sounded angry. “Fine..” I sighed and sat up on my bed. My mom opened the curtains in my room, letting the morning sunlight come into my room. “ Go take a bath, and hurry!” my mom said and slammed my door shut. “ I’m sleepy!” I slumped lazily on my bed. I wanna go back to sleep but I can’t, so I washed up and got ready for whatever that my mom was planning.

*After Breakfast*

“Urgh, how can I forget about today?!” I mentally slapped myself. I got in the car and listened to my iPod during the whole drive.

I walked down the hall after my mom dropped me off. The air was filled with a dark aura. “…and there’s the source..” I mumbled angrily. He was leaning againts a wall while tapping his feet – angry, I guess. “ Took you long enough!” he sighed loudly and walked into the door- leaving me alone. I just rolled my eyes “ Drama king” I stuck my tongue at the back of my head. “ Haejung! You’re here!” my teacher greeted. “Yeah.” I walked in. After we took our seats, she started the class.

…………………………….

“ And that concludes today’s class.” The teacher said after, like an hour, I guess? I dunno cause I wasn’t paying attention to the time. Kekeke. “ Finally!” I heard Jonghyun sighed beside me which made me roll my eyes. “But – before I can let you go home, I have an assignment for you” she smiled at us. “Ugh..” Jonghyun sighed. “Shut up” I said. “ I know that both of you can do it. So, I want you, to compose a song about anything.” She said and I felt very happy. “Yes!” we said together which made my teacher’s smile widen. “ Okay, class dismiss.” She said and walked out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“So……I heard you’re going out with –um, Gyuri.” I started the conversation, breaking the awkward silence between us. “ How did you know?!” he asked me, bewildered. His eyes were as big as saucers. “ Um… News spreads – hahaha.” I tried hiding my guilt.

I was on the phone with Sooyoung.She always tells mE what's going on with my ex-schoolmates-you can consider her as my spy.

“Well, I don’t care if you know or not, but… “ he trailed off. “But..?” I raised my voice abit. “You can’t tell my parents!” he said, half panic- half serious. “And if I did..?” I grinned. “Well, if you did, you know what I’ll do..” he said and laughed evilly. “Um… I gotta go.” I said and hurriedly got my bag and took a taxi downtown. I knew what he’ll do to me but not accurately what cause he did many bad things to the people who he didn’t like or angered him. And I knew most of it – being his ex-bestfriend and all.

Before arriving, I texted my mom, telling her I’ll be home later. I paid the taxi driver before getting out of the taxi. I walked along the sheet, looking around as I did. I saw an ice-cream parlour and decided to buy one as I was abit hungry. “what would you like?” the cashier asked. “A chocolate ice-cream please.” “Right away.” After paying, I continued walking. Suddenly – “BOO!” Two figures popped out from a bush nearby. “Hey!” I greeted, still my ice-cream. “Owh~~ You’re no fun!” Hongki pouted. “Why are you so hard to surprise?!” Onew said, and I shrugged. “Let’s go somewhere!” Hongki suggested and we agreed.

*After awhile*

“How long are we gonna walk?!” Onew grunted. “ Just a little further!” I said and pointed to a shop. “ Look! Isn’t that..” I was so stunned at what I saw. Onew looked at where I was pointing “ That’s..” Onew pointed. “MY SISTER!!” Hongki exclaimed – his mouth wide open. “SHH -  not too loud!” I warned. “ But- that- she- “he stuttered. “Why don’t we stalk her?” Onew suggested excitedly “Let’s go!” I said and we dragged Hongki before he could say anything. “Hey! What do you think y-“ “Shh!” Onew and I shushed him – which made him more annoyed. “What is she doing here, anyway?” I whispered to Onew. “ Dunno but  she looks like, a spy or something.” He stated. “Yup. She’s also wearing a mask.” I said. She looks like a celebrity to me. Oh well.

We followed her for awhile before we knew what she was doing “Oh~ she’s stalking Taemin-sunbae!” we said. We were in a mall and also bought some chips and cola. “So..?” Hongki said.” So… that means you’ll have a brother-in-law not long from now!” we laughed at the expression he gave us. We were having fun at annoying Hongki that we didn’t see who was coming towards us.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

“ What are you guys doing ?!” he said to us with a very confused look. Before we could answer him, we quickly pulled him with us. “Shh- you’re ruining the moment!” I said to him while Hongki rolled his eyes. “ Don’t bother her, she’s just being a stalker.” He said sarcastically. “ Oh~”  he said. “What are you even doing here?” I asked him. “Yeah, Minho. You’re not the type who goes shopping.” Hongki said. “Oh and, by the way, this is Lee Jinki. But you could just call him Onew.” He gestured to Onew. Onew just smiled.

*************************

Hello dear readers!!!! Sorry for not updating in quite a long time.