In Heaven

The Angel Time

 

i can’t believe, that jaejoong...this is certainly troublesome”, the upper ranks in third division archangel, Lee teuk said when there is a meeting about jaejoong dissappearing.

 

yes, we have no idea why he would go down there”, Yoochun answered. “just recently we asked the cherubim, Kibum, that’s usually with jaejoong. he said...about jaejoong...”

 

Yoochun remember again his conversation with Kibum.

 

um..about jaejoong...jaejoong’s halo...fell down to the human world”

 

fell down?!”, this time, junsu shout in disbelief.

 

y..yeah, he went down there to get it..”

 

and that seems to be the case, even so we still don’t know how he got down to earth. We came here knowing it was an impossible request...”, yoochun continued

 

hm, i see”

 

damn it!”, junsu puch the floor below him, “that blockhead..why didn’t he come talk to us first? Going down to the human world by yourself is strictly forbidden!”

 

Junsu still remembered when he and jaejoong grew up together. Once when they gre their wings at first, they always argue about who was the one who grew wings first. Buth then yoochun always meddle into their fight and saying that he was the one who gre wings first. Well, that’s actually true because yoochun is older than them.

 

we, weren’t we all friends?!”

 

And when they in school, junsu and jaejoong always in the same class through and through school. The practically grew up together since childhood and junsu already considered all of them as brothers.

 

Lee teuk sighed, “i understand how you guys feel but i can’t make any decisions on my own. Besides, if the head officers find out about this, i won’t be the only one who has to take responsibility. You will too”

 

After hearing what lee teuk said, yoochun remembered again something that kibum tell him about jaejoong but he didn’t sure he had to tell lee teuk or not.

 

hey, kibum, was that the only thing he said? What else did he tell you?”

 

Kibum felt a little hesitant before he answer, “um...you can’t tell anyone else, okay?”

 

okay, i promise”

 

that time...he said with a really happy face, that he’s going to meet the person he loves. Someone who’s really important to him”

 

Yoochun grit his teeth, he think that he really shouldn’t say anything, because both are forbidden, going down into the human world and falling in love with a human..!

 

in any case, i’ll do what i can right now so you can take action”, lee teuk continued

 

thank you very much”, said yoochun before the meeting’s over and they dismisssed.

 

by the way, yoochun..”, lee teuk called him before he reach the door

 

yes, what is it?”

 

i think..there’s a distortion in the fountain of life that leads to the human world. Be sure not to get too close, understand?”

 

yes”