Meeting You

The Angel Time

 

yunho step outside from his house and walking to his school like his usual routine, when one piece of wings fall from the sky into his hands. yunho frown, "where did this come from?"

 

unconciously, yunho look up at the sky when suddenly something or someone with a large white wings floating and stop then standing in front of him.

 

yunho startled, "you...who are you?"

 

the creature smiling, "me? i'm an angel", he said lightly before stepping forward and hugging yunho tightly

 

what??”, yunho widen his eyes in shock and dumbfaounded.

 

Yunho!!”, the angel call his name with such familiarity. “i wanted to see you”, he continued blushing.

 

an..AN ANGEL?!!”, asked yunho when he comes into his sense, then he struggle trying to get off from the angel. Buth the angel embracing him very tight, it’s hard to let go.

 

and, why are you clinging onto me?”,yunho ask impatiently.

 

yep, i’m jaejoong. nice to meet you”, he said after let yunho go. Yunho can even see his sparkling aura behind him.

 

Yunho stare at him for a while before turned away, pretending that he never see jaejoong, making the later shock and sad.

 

i don’t know any people who pretend to be angels. See you”, yunho waved his hands to his back.

 

Jaejoong growled, ‘no, i won’t be defeated. I’ll definitely stay by your side!’, jaejoong said inwardly

Jaejoong following yunho step from behing with plastered smile in his face.

 

At first, yunho pretend to be ignorant when that angel following him but when he almost arrive in his house, yunho starting to get mad.he turned back to that annoying angel.

 

Hey! Why do you keep following me?”, snap yunho

 

Jaejoong jump a little before he fidgetting his finger and answer him pitifully, “because...i have nowhere else to go...”

 

stop trying to look so pitiful! This guy...”, yunho feel dizzy. He start imagining something in his mind. No way... wait a minute! If he tries to follow him home or if he wander around aimlessly, it’ll be troublesome later as he imagining that angel following him like a stalker, and maybe people would trying to do something to him when they saw that weird wings attached in his back.

 

aahhh...why am i so unlucky?”, yunho sighed in defeat. “geez..okay,okay.. i’ll bring you home for now”

EH??!”, jaejoong wondering, “is it..really okay?”

 

isn’t that what you wanted? Well, or if you’d like, i can just leave you here”, yunho start walking again, leaving jaejoong behind

 

Jaejoong shock and immediately following yunho step, “wah! No way! I’m coming with you. Hey! Wait for me!”

 

Jaejoong stare at yunho’s back and smile ruefully, “then, we’ll be together from now on”, he whispered. These are just my one sided feelings so i won’t tell him how i really feel. Even if these feelings aren’t delivered, i’m okay with that. As long as i can stay by his side and...

 

Yunho suddenly turn back as if he hear what jaejoong said, “hey, did you say something just now?”

Jaejoong grin at him, “nope” and shaking his head.

 

They walk in silent into yunho’s house.

 

*************

 

so? Who are you, really?”, yunho repeat his questions because he still couldn’t believe what jaejoong said before.

 

i already told you! Look, i have wings to prove it!”, jaejoong then turn his back to yunho and flapping both of his wings in front of yunho to make him believe.

 

Yunho stare at him then suddenly he grab one of the wings and rubbing it. The wings is the whitest and smoothest thing he ever saw and felt. He sighed loudly.

 

ok then, assuming you are an angel. Even though i don’t want to admit it...”

 

what did you say!?”, jaejoong pouting

 

then what did you come here for? I don’t think an angel would have any business with me or is it...because i’m about to die?”, yunho ask in casual manner as if his death is coming near and he already

accept the fact.

 

Jaejoong looked startled, “ah.. no, thats...thats..that’s not it at all!”, he deni it stubbornly makes it more suspicious and yunho keep staring at him in disbelief.

 

it’s like this, according to nostradamus, the prophecies the world will come to an end or something? I had to come down and see for myself”, jaejoong said with a bright and sparkling smile but yunho still didn’t believe him.

 

oh? But that’s already passed, you know? It was supposed to have been in 1999. Sooo??”

 

Jaejoong in pinch and sulking whenever he thinks that yunho thought that he is an idiot.

 

you really think i’m a moron, don’t you?”, muttered jaejoong before he speak again but this time, jaejoong avoiding eye contact with yunho. “um... actually, the truth is...i kind of lost my halo.. so i thought, maybe it fell down here or something. Hehe...”

 

he really is an idiot”, thought yunho

 

Jaejoong squezze his palm and thought, “the truth is, it’s because i wanted to see you. That’s why i came down. But if i say it, you’ll ask all kinds of questions”

 

here we go again”, yunho muttered to himself in a barely audible voice but jaejoong still heard him

 

what was that?”

 

nothing”, reply yunho annoyed. “besided, instead of following me, why don’t you find someone else?”

 

why not? You were the first person i saw. So..i’m begging you..sobs..without my halo, i have nowhere else to go..sobs..please?”, by this time his face already so close at yunho face then jaejoong hug him with teary eyes again, “pretty please?”, he plead

 

ugh...”, yunho feel uncomfortable but jaejoong keep hugging him more tightly

 

can’t i?”, jaejoong nudge yunho head with his own and yunho sighed in defeat.

 

it can’t be helped, but only until you find your halo”

 

really? Yay!”

 

and get away from me!”yunho push him away from his body

 

Jaejoong clech his fist and turned away from yunho when his breath get a little panting.

 

hey, are you listening?”, ask yunho when he see jaejoong a little space out.

 

ah, please continue”

 

Hide your wings while you’re here. You have to look like a human, you stand out too much, you know?”

roger, sir!”, jaejoong obey yunho’s order.

 

This way, i can stay with him forever. To be with the person you like, even if i can’t tell him how i feel, even if its forbidden, if i can show him the warmth of an embrace, i’ll stay by his side. Until i dissapear.

 

********