Our Destiny

The Angel Time

Ten years earlier..

 

yunho walked around in the hospital garden because he felt bored after just laying in the bed for a few days. he never like the hospital but his mother insist to treat him in the hospital. he intend to return back to his ward when he heard someone sobbing. yunho halted his step and look around, searching for the source of that sound.

 

he walk to the other side of the garden where there is a fountain there behind the bush and found someone or something.curious, he aprroached him.

 

"uh..are you an angel?", yunho asked because he saw a pair of white wings attached at his back.

 

the supposed angel turn to yunho a little frightened and yunho can see him clearly. skin as white as snow and the most beautiful person he ever seen.

 

yunho feel awestruck at that beauty and keep staring at him until the supposed angel begin to tearing up and sniffing again.

 

this time, yunho sit beside him and pet his head before asking in concerned voice, "what's wrong? why are you crying?"

 

the supposed angel tremble a little and still felt a little scared so yunho ask him again, "are you hurt somewhere?"

 

the supposed angel shake his head before speaking in a stuttered way, "it's because i...i lost something important.it's a shiny halo about this big", the angel make an explanation about his halo size with both his hands.

 

"and if i don't have it, i can't go back home...", his words turn to sobs again and his eyes tearing up. his tears dripping into his white cheeks.

 

"ah, because of that? okay, then i'll help you look for it", said yunho suddenly seeing the angel keep crying pitifully.

 

"eh, you will?", the angel surprised. it's different from what he heard about human before. human supposed to be a brutal and uncaring creature but this human before him is so kind to him so the angel wonder why.

 

"because without it, you won't be able to go back, right?", muttered yunho smiling gently to him making the angel's heart thumping loudly.

 

"come on, i'll search this way and you search that way", instruct yunho.

 

both of them looking everywhere but they still couldn't find the halo. the angel still looking behind the bush but he can't find the halo anywhere. he turn around to look at yunho state but he really shock and worried when he saw the kind boy kneel in the grass and clutching his chest tight while he keeps coughing badly.

 

the angel run to him franticly, shouting, "hey, are you okay?"

 

yunho couldn't answer to that question as he still coughing and his chest feel so painful.

"hey, hang in there. don't die, please, hiks..."the angel crying again. this time out of concern for yunho

 

yunho gather his strength and look at him with a face bearing his pain, "why...are you crying?...", then he cough again and suddenly his eyes found some shiny round thing near him and he pick it up.

 

he turned to the angel and show it to him, "could this be what you're looking for?"

the angel face shining sparkly, "ah!This is it!" but then his face turned sad and he sobbing again, "b-but more importantly, yo..you're okay...i'm sorry.." his nose getting res and tears fall uncontrollably making that face funny to look at.

 

yunho smile and laughing afterwards, "heheh, hahaha... your face is really funny"

the angel heart thumping again and it's twice faster than usual seeing that laughing face.

 

"okay, now you can go back. i hope you safe in your way home. i must getting back to my ward because my mother will look for me", said yunho after his laughter subsided.

 

yunho went back to his ward room while the angel see his figure disappear into the hospital before he himself return to heaven.Promise to himself that someday he will return the favor.

 

Ten years afterwards..

 

In Heaven......

 

as usual as the other days, whenever he has time off, jaejoong will go to the fountain of life to watching yunho in earth. Now jaejoong ranks is the second in command of third division under the Archangael so he has the autorisation to go to that fountain. If he was a lower rank then it would be forbidden.

 

At the fountain of life, we can see or watching the people on earth and jaejoong likes to watching the boy whom he met once at the earth. The boy name Yunho. It's been ten years since then and Jaejoong feel it's the time to return the favor.

 

Jaejoong don't know what to do anymore. He's already at his limit miss to see yunho in flesh and blood. That's why, he decided to go to see him today.

 

jaejoong!!”, a cheerful voice calling him.

 

Jaejoong startled when he saw Kibum, a messenger calling him near the fountain of life.

kibum? You're not supposed to be here”

 

but I wanted to talk to you and you always spent your time here”, muttered kibum sulking.

 

geez, what do I do with you? You'll get punished if you're found out, you know that?”

i know but no one will know as long you keep silent, right? By the way, jae are you look at that person in the center of the fountain of life again?

 

Jaejoong smiling gently, “hm, that's right !”

 

kibum watch yunho and intterupt, “hm, strange, how come there's a dark shadow on that human's back ?”

 

jaejoong look at yunho and smiling ruefully, “that's right, that human is...”

 

before jaejoong could finish his sentence, someone calling kibum and kibum have to get out from there as soon as possible.

 

alright, you're being called so you'd better go”, said jaejoong pushing kibum and waved his hand.

 

ok, see you then”

 

jaejoong watch kibum disappear and he look at the fountain of life once again before he stand and stepping into the fountain. Slowly, his body dissappear, being by the fountain. And jaejoong found his way to the earth, to see Yunho.

 

This is his first rule violation!