Coffee

Drama and Flushed Roses

       

CHAPTER 9

"What did I think?" Taeyeon asked back, mentally slapping herself for sounding so childish. However, the brunettes soft laughter brought her out of the mental scolding she was giving herself.

"Yes Kim Taeyeon, what did you think of your first day working with me?" 

"Ahh," the leader was unsure whether it was the scent of her faint perfume or the way soft nutmeg locks cascaded down her shoulder, but everything about this woman was causing the breath in to become stuck, her lungs losing the air she knew she needed direly. 

"It...it umm...I"m sorry I can't seem to...um."

Sora couldn't help but smile even more, moving her head slightly to the side and allowing the thick hair to brush along her shoulder. Adoring the pink hue that rose to the gorgeous woman's cheek, the actress decided to co-star. 

"It wasn't bad was it?"

"No! No." Taeyeon shook her head allowing her hands to indicate even more how much  she disagreed with the womans comment. "Of-course not. I just can't seem to form a proper..." Dark layers of earth sunk lower traveling almost by instinct to the supple lips of Sora. The pop star was sure by now that she was going crazy. "Ugh these feelings were supposed to end with Tiffany."  She said to herself glad that her thoughts did not pass her lips.  She looked down at the steamy cup of warm dark coffee and then back at the actress across from her. There Sora remained, her legs crossed, head tilted slightly, eyes stuck on her. 

Examining?

Stareing?

No.

Gazing.

 

Sora was looking at her with the deepest eyes, the alternating tints of green and bronze slithering among one another as they looked at her. 

"I..."

Her sentence could never really be completed since all that filled her thoughts was the new sensation on her lips.The sound of the coffee shop chair scraping against the hard tile ground, the soft sounds of  fabric movering along a hard surface, and more importantly the vivid sensation of Sora's soft lips against her own.The woman's figure leaning over the table, softly pushing against Taeyeon's pale lips, the heat of the warm coffee seeping in.

 

Sora moved back sitting down in the chair once more, her expression soft and sweet as if she was kissing a lover and not a co-star, who was a woman to add on to that. "..." Taeyeon was unsure what to say. It had been so long since she had been kissed, and to add onto that the woman she was so attracted to had kissed her so easily. It all seemed so unreal. 

"Did I look like needed a kiss?" Taeyeon asked finally, the words coming out with more chill than she intended. 

"No."

The brunette was as calm as ever, the gentle smile still on her lips as she looked at Taeyeons expression,the pink in her cheeks fading softly as her lips moved into a line."I didn't think you needed a kiss." Tayeon looked at her closely, the wall she had built so well rising after the sudden act of affection. "I thought you needed a kiss from me." 

 

The words made her sit back, the sway of such a elegant reply causing the beat of her heart to increase. 

"Oh."

"Oh? So you don't mind?" Sora asked her with intrigue, leaning against the table so that she was closer to Taeyeon. "I do. But we will be kissing in the new drama anyways so..."

"Preparation?" The brunette laughed as she asked the question, Tayeon faintly smiling at the ray of light that exuded from the brilliant woman. "Yes."

Sora smile disappeared faster than it had decorated her face. Taeyeon was unsure of how she should react. So she remained seated, her dark eyes following the slow movement Sora took. The way she lifted from the chair, the way her heels moved along the hard ground below, and the way she bend over and cupped Tayeons face. It all moved in fast forward, everything but the second kiss both woman shared. Sora above her, tilting her head back gently, pressing her supple lips against Taeyeon's. The blonde breathed in the sweet aroma, her hands moving to Sora's waist and clinging onto a soft olive sweater. 

The brunette pulled away only a few inches and looked down at Taeyeon, her eyes clicking with the beautiful blonde. 

"I did not kiss you for practice." Her fingers moved along her soft cheek moving the loose strands of sun from her face. "I  did not just kiss you because you looked like you needed one. I kissed you.." Her voice drew close to a hum. "I kissed you because I am completely taken by you, and the more I look at you the more I find myself wanting you." She released her gentle hold, lowering her body so that her knees bent and her bottom touched the back of her heels. Looking up at the quite woman that looked at her with all the wonder Sora continued. " Acting on impulse is not the best, but for some reason I got the feeling you wanted me too." 

 

Taeyeon gulped, her skin tingling to touch Sora once more. 

"Wow..." She looked down feeling the heat rise to her cheeks once more. "That is very sweet of you." 

"Well honesty can beat some of the best pick up lines." Sora responded flashing another smile while her hands settled on Taeyeon's knees. 

"Are you trying to pick me up?" Taeyeon replied lifting a brow in slight humor.

"Well I thought the kiss gave me away but yes. I am trying to pick you up." 

The blonde giggled allowing her hand to slip over the warm ones over her knee, "I guess I should answer?" 

"mmmph" Sora smiled allowing her white aligned teeth to show. 

"Well I say y..."

*Beep Beep* 

Her phone was put on blast, the vibration sending unwanted chills up her back. She looked to Sora with regret but the woman did not respond, she lifted herself from the ground allowing some weight to move against Taeyeon. "It's fine." Her expression read as she looked at the phone the blonde had taken from her back pocket.  The groan that moved past the small lips in a moist hue of peach was clear and audible. 

Keeping her eyes on Sora as she took her seat, moving the cup to and taking down a warm drink of something sweet and rich, Taeyeon rose the phone to her ear. 

"Hello?" She spoke, hoping the agitation was not apparent in her voice. "Hay Tae!!! We have filming this afternoon, are you coming?"

Tiffany of-course.