On Set

Drama and Flushed Roses

Taeyeon held her breath.

The last time she was on a movie set was with Minho and truly the little sitcom was nothing short of a joke.

She hadn't really planned out much, she read the script about twenty times already, making sure to read the other actors lines as well, and consumed a excessive amount of caffeine. 

She had cleansed her voice, practiced on focusing in the character and most of all trying not to be so awkward around other people.

Taeyeon was always portrayed as the bubbly kid leader but truly she was a introvert that preferred talking to only two people at a time.

More on that, she found herself growing more introverted after discovering about Tiffany and her new man.

 

Blue jeans were all she really found herself comfortable in, a simple white shirt was a perfect mate and once she found some white sneakers her outfit was complete.

Placing on a long bag that was big enough to hold her script a few pens, some headache medication and her necessary bottle of water and keys, Taeyeon left the home.

 

The set was packed with people and strange faces, the outside was a vague amount of sunlight and cool autumn air. Taeyeon was quiet enough and recognizable to slip in without gaining much attention.

She placed her bag across her other arm, in a attempt to distract herself, and continued on.

"Miss.Kim?" A sultry and mellow voice asked excitement evident but not ringing in her ear drums.

Taeyeon turned slowly only to be met by a unforgettable brunette dressed in some outfit that seemed extremely strange for her character.

"Sora..." Her voice dozed off as she viewed further on the woman's appearance.

A leather jacket, ripped dark denim, a glossed over navy boot, shades put into her shirt and a head full of braids and loose falling strands intentionally falling in a messy form.

She looked like a total rebel and the look suited her. 

In fact Taeyeon was sold on the idea that the woman would look absolutely incredible in anything.

 

"I am so glad you came. When I heard you accepted the offer  I was almost over the moon."

Taeyeon rose a brow in amusement. 

"Almost over the moon?"

A intoxicating laugh escaped lips coated in a deep plum, matte and dark as if tar over a sleek road.

"My god she's stunning." The blonde thought moving her hand through blonde locks as she listened on.

"Taeyeon will you please follow me to the dressing room. They would love to get you suited in you characters attire." 

The blonde noded in agreement, walking beside Sora as they made their way to the dressing room. 

The Directors loud instructions nearly tearing through any air that was remotely sound and still.

 

Sora too her hand moving her into the room, not noticing the spark of electricity that moved from her warm tips and toward Taeyeons. 

In the large room was a already prepared and stationed staff. 

Makeup in one corner.

Clothing in the other.

Equipment in another.

And ofcourse the comforting stack of food which looked good but didn't really make water. 

"Have fun." Sora spoke, the blonde wondering if it was to her or the smiling staff of intrigued individuals. 

 

The process was nearly hell. She was dressed in a dress, a pink, flower printed dress.

As many themes and things they had done for music videos just seeing herself in the clothes and her hair done in a prim bun and makeup so perfect and girly looking, it nearly frightened her.

Sora walked in a few seconds after her entire makeover was done.

She eyes widened, but something more than surprise sparkled in them, There was a kind of intrigue to them, dazzling in their different hues of green and brown.

"You look..."

"Like Eun" She spoke her characters name, turning to face the smirking brunette.

"Lets get going, the program will start soon."

Turning to the crew with a common smile Taeyeon bowed exiting the room but first stopping next to Sora and allowing her lead.

 

"Don't be nervous my superstar." Sora whispered rubbing Taeyeons shoulder in a comfortable manner.

She could tell the girl was absolutely nervous though her face didn't illustrate it.

"Sora~" the man spoke rolling that last letters of the actresses name. "Yes?" she followed giving a annoyed smile to Taeyeon which explained a majority of it all.

Sora performed first and Taeyeon watched in aww. The woman had transformed completely, her character taking hold of anything that lasted of the sweet voiced woman.

Her scene was of her beating up some pestering guys bullying some girl and she did it well, and Taeyeon enjoyed the view until she was told that her scene would be coming up in a matter of seconds.

"Really?" She thought she had asked but matter of fact spoke into her head.

A man pushed her lightly onto the set and Taeyeon knew she could not be immature or unprepared like every one probably expected her to be.

 

"What are you doing?" She asked in a voice higher than her own but perfect for her perky and wealthy character.

"Hay blonde." The woman replied or rather Raina replied, if talking about her character.

The name was meant to be a insult and in the moment although Taeyeon knew she would had brushed the comment, she reacted like her character.

"Who are you calling blonde?" she stood her ground stomping into the cement ground with her high bumps.

"And who do you think you're talking too?" She moved in closer Taeyeon moving back with every step she took forward.

"Listen you little ball of sparkles, ya better be careful who you snapping at with that tight little mouth." Her tone was so frightening and seductive that Taeyeon could feel a exciting movement travel up her spine.

"Seems like I'm just looking at... a a bully dressed as you."

"Oh aren't you brave" She felt herself hit against a planted wall Sora drawing in closer, her hand extending to the wall edging the intimidation.

"I'd like to see how far we can take this little strength of your my sweet puppy." The woman joked her laughter being more frightening than her threat.

"AND CUT!" The scene was much longer but a majority of the highlights remained at the closeness of Sora to her face, Taeyeon could feel her cheeks blush.

 

"Good job...my sweet puppy." Sora joked in her common sweet voice backing off the wall and taking the stars hand with too much comfort.

The entire cast and even the pretend beaten up boys clapped at the two actresses, Sora bowing and taking the blonde down with her. 

Once they rose from the bow, Taeyeon was gently pulled away by Sora, the woman didn't tug her or push her but instead walked ahead, her sense of sensuality simply drawing her along.

 

"Awww that was tiring." She spoke fully out of her makeup and wardrobe, now enclosed in the same cafe near the back.

She had some how persuaded the blonde to come along.

"So what did you think?" she asked once her fingers were finally wrapped around the cup.