Concert

Drama and Flushed Roses

A mere ten minutes TaeTiSeo was scheduled to get back to work once again. The day was long, longer to the leader who truly desired to just relax and not have to deal anyone or thing else, expected.

                                                                                         ----------------------------------- 4 hours later --------------------------------------

"Gamsahabnida , gamsahabnida"  

The words were repeated not only by Taeyeon but her fellow two members as well. They gave their thanks to the staff at the end of the day and exited the set of blazing light and cluttered voices.Taking hold of her bag and jacket Taeyeon made her way to the vehicle fixed on the idea of getting home quickly in the black night."Good night unnie" The sweet tone intruded the blondes thoughts as she turned around from the car she had gotten so close to. Replying with a soft smile Taeyeon bid the younger girl goodnight as well not noticing the blonde just a few feet behind her.

A long sigh moved out of dry lips that had been coated in too many products from earlier in the day. The home was cold and quite just like Taeyeon had left it, familiar, still, not changing like the world around her.Tossing off the pair of heels she had on into the shoe closet she knew she would have to organize tomorrow the leader placed her bag onto the kitchen table. The blonde took a bottle of cold water from her fridge leaning against the edge of her kitchen table as she opened the bottle taking a few long gulps.

Thoughts continued to roam through head even though she truly longed for her body to calm  down and relax. A migraine hit her like a bat had swung against her skull, aching and stopping her from taking another drink.A groan threatened to escape  her lips but the restraint Taeyeon had grown to gain allowed her to contain the sound such a intense pain threatened to cause. Long nights were not the best things for the young girl who already was dealing with so much. Quickly the leader placed the bottle onto the kitchen table moving to her purse and searching through her bag. The shuffling stopped once long fingers slid against a sleek circular surface that belonged to no other than a bottle of medication. She took the pain killer out glancing only once at the writing on the bottles coating before she opened the cap and pulled out multiple pills throwing them into and taking it down with water. The procedure had become too much of a normal action for the exhausted star.

The night was short after that Taeyeon fell asleep on her coach as she attempted to clean up her already pristine living room that had become a bit messy because of her visitors  from the night before. Her sleep was restless and irregular, there was no dreaming such needed rest that occurred due fatigue.

 

---------------------------- Two weeks later-----------------------------

"Tae what is it about?" Yoona asked leaning over her friends shoulder during their break before the concert was to begin. The blonde had been reading her script for the film, once she had told her manager that she would take the role her had basically told all the other members to remind her to read her script a advice she didn't really need. 

"I can't tell you that" The reply was filled with humor as eyes remained on the paper surfing over sleek lines in black spaced evenly and lable with red marks that represented the leaders thoughts. "It'll ruin the secret" 

"mmmph?" thick perfectly carved brows rose in wonder, "Ooooh~" Taeyeon finally turned to Yoona wondering why the noise that indicated sarcastic foreshadowing. Yoona pulled in closer Taeyeon backing away by the sudden movement one that didn't matter since Yoona just pulled in even closer. "Is it about ," now it was Taeyeon's turn to lift a brow. "?" questionable and louder than Yoona, a few ears lifted when they heard the word escape Taeyeon's lips.

Yuri pulled her attention from Jessica and turned to the two girl's talking by the mirror where the makeup and drinks were. Jessica of-course was listening as well intrigued by what the two could have speaking of. "No such thing...at least I don't think that there is any" The perfect almond eyes widened exposing entirely large eyes covered with thick black lashes enhanced with eyeliner and sparkling jewels right near the edge of her bottom lashes. The member went on talking to the almost entirely mum blonde who only spoke simple sentences whenever her member would mention something entirely strange.

"What kind of drama's do you watch Miss.Im?" Her voice echoed with humor as she turned from the page once gain looking into eyes that belonged to a pout. "Mature ones." Taeyeon smiled gingerly, Yoona was a funny girl who enjoyed acting but mostly getting to know her members more, other than Seohyun she seemed to be the only member who wasn't generally hiding anything.Before the conversation could be continued they were given the notice to be on stage. "Tae seriously what is it about I'm curious" The blonde rose putting the stack of papers into a large tote closing the bag before looking back at the sitting brunette who refused to leave her seat until given a insight into the soon to be major ground breaking drama." It's not all about , I can tell you that" "Wait wait omo! So   there's...like going to be scenes. Whaaaaa! Are you going to get !" the blonde just made her way out with the rest of the girl's Yoona following as her excitement grew. "Is he hot, wait who's the lead I heard it was a girl. Is she hot?"

Taeyeon turned to Yoona placing her hand on the taller members shoulder trying to calm her down. After a good ten seconds of assuring Yoona that she wasn't planning on giving out anymore information on the drama while adding on the girl's need to calm down the topic was dropped. "If you get I'll definitely watch" she whispered as they made it back stage Taeyeon smiling once again at the silly comment. "Don't you have Lee Seung Gi?" Looking around and puckering her lips to indicate she was thinking the brunette looked back at Taeyeon turning into a smile "Yeah but I would never give up the chance of seeing you in the " though a smile covered her face such words were spoken in a lower tine than she normally had. "Great" Taeyeon spoke back sarcasm nearly replacing her spoken word entirely. "When it comes out I'll send you the first scenes"  

                               "Introducing Girl's Generation!"

The lights grew brighter and members began to move up the stair case and onto a large platform. "Really?" Yoona fell behind to be able to continue her conversation with her leader. The blonde made her way to the staircase moving up slowly as her brunette followed behind. "No" she whispered bluntly while making her way onto the glimmering stage of sparkling lights and a sea of fans.

The performance ended after a long list of songs both old and new. Large balloons and posters where thrown and shown through the sea of lights, large screams flowing as if a dam had been broken. As they always did the girl's separated moving to different directions of the stage Jessica and Yuri together as they usually were, Tiffany was in the corner somewhere and Taeyeon found a spot near the end Hyoyeon moving over to her.  Giving a assuring smile the short blonde wrapped her hand around her leaders neck singing along to the background music moving and swaying her hips. She waved to the shouting fans and singing as well jumping up and down with the hyper music once Hyoyeon released her hold around the petite woman, "Congratulations" The dancing queen whispered into her leaders ears she hardly ever had the chance to speak to Taeyeon since they live nearly three towns from one another and phone calls rarely happen in fifteen hour long days. "Thank you"

She could hear the screams grow louder and eyed Hyoyeon wondering if she knew why, the woman only smiled as she tilted her head slightly to the left before leaving. Taeyeon turned her head only to be greeted by Tiffany eyes wide and big. "Tae!" the crowds scream went up another notch as Tiffany pulled her leader into a long hug, one that was uncomfortable to the blonde who longed for the concert to end. She smiled in response hearing the Taeny chant's commence. "Thank you. we love you!" Jessica's voice came through the microphone signaling the end of the end of the concert. The blonde let out a relieved sigh pulling herself gently from the hold and making her way off the stage leaving Tiffany behind.

"Thank you" Taeyeon spoke to the crew back stage bowing every now and then, she made her way to the dressing room taking her tote and preparing to exit. The other members came in wondering why she was leaving so early. Taeyeon came up with the excuse that she had to continue to focus on the script and couldn't spend much time after the concert. Though reluctant the members wished her luck Yoona winking as if Taeyeon would actually send her extra information about the drama.

Once home the blonde collapsed onto her bed not minding the fact that she only had three mugs of highly caffeinated coffee all day.