Red Cross Meeting

Guys... Don't fight for me!!!!

“Have fun on your date!” Hyo Min chirped as the trio walked out of the class towards their co-curricular meeting while chukcling.

“Date?” I wonder to myself. What date? Then it hit me. These girls, seriously.

The ‘date’ they meant was the Red Cross meeting where I’ll eventually met Sung Yeol – by hook or by crook.

‘Whatever, I have to be there on time.’ I thought to myself as I left the class.

RED CROSS MEETING

We all sat after singing the song and greeting, bla bla bla. As I’m the vice president, of course my seat had to be beside Sung Yeol. We were supposed to teach the members about first aid. To be exact, it was all about ‘how to apply bandage onto broken arm?’ Sounds like teacher, don’t I?

“Ok, do you guys know if one’s arm is broken?” I asked the members. A member raised his right hand and answered, “Swollen arm and it hurts like hell if we touch them.”

We laughed at the answer but I nodded my head since it was right. “That’s right. Have you experienced it before? It looks like you had broke your arm.” I asked. I glanced at his nametag. Lee Min Ki, eh? He shyly nodded.

“You made me shy.” He stated, earning laughter from Red Cross members again including Sung Yeol and me.

“Do not ever break your arms again, then.” Sung Yeol jokingly replied. “Now, shall we learn how to do first aids for broken arms?” He asked. The members eagerly nodded, especially the girls. Here’s a fact :- Sung Yeol had many fangirls thanks to his outgoing personality.

Then, I realized. Why in the world would I think of him!?

“Yah, Vice President-sshi.” Sung Yeol called for me while waving his hands in front of me.

I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and asked, “What?”

“Are you sleeping?” He asked with his poker-face.

“Excuse me? I do not!” I replied. He grinned, “Seriously? Then do what I asked you to do.”

I felt my face getting warmer. Still, I asked him, “What do you want me to do?” He smirked.

“You said that you were not sleeping.”

Erk! I’m caught!

“Heh! Just to confirm it!” I retorted, earning a smirk from him, and of course squeals from his ‘fangirls’.

“Eyy… Miss Kim, I ask you to act as the broken arm victim and I’ll be treating you.” He said.

‘What!?’

“Auch!” Sung Yeol yelped when I stepped on his left foot. Yet, I act as if nothing happened. Well, the kids didn’t see that. Hohoho…

At last, Sung Yeol separated us into two groups – boys and girls. Meh, it’s easier for me then...

30 minutes later…

Our advisor teacher, Mr. Ok came. When Sung Yeol finished reporting today’s event, a mysterious smile crept onto Mr. Ok’s face.

‘Gulp, looks scary.’

“Kids! Since you were separated into two groups, let’s have a competition then!” Mr. Ok suggested. Of course, the members asked various questions.

“What’s the prize?”

“Will the loser get punishments?”

“What kind of competition?”

They became loud.

Mr. Ok held up his right arm, asking for attention. Well, it didn’t work. Sung Yeol whistled, making the girls squealed. More noise. I sighed.

“Yah!” I used my ‘manly’ voice. It worked. They were quiet at once. I smile, evilly. Then, I noticed that Mr. Ok and Sung Yeol stared at me.

“What? Mr. Ok, you may continue.” I said happily. Who doesn’t love competition? Sung Yeol shrugged as Mr. Ok faked a cough before he started explaining the rules of the competition.

“Each group send their representative. Two pairs from each you, Eun Ae and two pairs from you, Sung Yeol.” Mr. Ok said as he pointed towards me, then Sung Yeol. He continued, “They will perform the ways to treat broken arms. Ah, I forget. The winner group gets free hotdogs and you can choose what kind of punishment that the loser group has to do.”

The members went noisy again, with the boys provoking the girls and vice versa. Then, Mr. Ok continued, “Well, leader of the groups, do you have anything to say to your opponent?”

I looked at Sung Yeol as he was looking at me. Then, he looked at the girls, saying, “Girls, you won’t let me lose, right?”

And yeah, the girls went crazy. Then I shot daggers towards him, before I stared at the boys.

“You guys can win but don’t let me find you.” I said while smiling. Not that kind smile, but you-are-dead-if-you-win type of smile. The boys’ faces lose their colour.

“I’ll protect you guys! Don’t worry.” Sung Yeol said as he stuck out his tongue at me.

Mr. Ok gave us five minutes to choose our representative and the competition starts.

Later…

“Thanks for the food!” The members said before the gobbled up the hotdogs. Uncle Gook’s hotdogs are the best.

The result? Oh, it was a draw since our representative did excellently as both Sung Yeol and I taught and Mr. Ok ended up treating all of us. He complimented us for teaching the members.

After the eating, we cleaned the place and dismissed. Sung Yeol, me and the secretary talked with Mr. Ok about next week’s event and guess what? We will be having a trip! Yeay! We were told to handle the trip. The meeting ended.

“Why do you look so happy?” Sung Yeol asked me as I’m skipping and smiling all the way back to the class.

“Well, we will heve a trip, and we are given the trust to handle the trip. Hehe.” I said as we parted way to get into the class. Then we met again as I have promised Sung Yeol to walk home with him.

“If you’re that happy, you must have some places in mind. Mind to share it?” Sung Yeol asked. He looked like he hated it when Mr. Ok told us to handle the trip before. I told him my plans.

“Yo, Eun Ae! What are you talking about?” L.Joe came from behind and slung his arms on my shoulder, earning a kick from me.

“That hurts!”

“Great.” I said. “What’s up?” I asked as we walked together.

I didn’t notice that Sung Yeol’s expression went dark. L.Joe then told me that he wanted to walk home with us and I allowed him.

“So, you are going on a trip?” L.Joe asked when I had finished telling him. I just nodded.

“You heard her, why bother asking the obvius?” Sung Yeol coldly asked. I looked up to him.

‘That’s so cold!’

“That’s my reaction to her talking. Is that wrong? Man, Eun Ae, your President is not cool.” L.Joe replied with laughter. “Hey, don’t forget tomorrow! Gotta go!” He said as we separated ways. I waved my hand and continued walking with Sung Yeol.

“What’s with that?” I asked him, referring to his cold words towards L.Joe. He snapped his head and looked at me.

“Well, I don’t like him.” He said as he stopped. We were in front of my house.

“Why?” I asked. He didn’t reply, instead he left without saying anything.

“Weird.” I said as I walked into the house.

“I’m home!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm... I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!!!!!

Just got wi-fi after so long... That's all... Nothing will changed even if i nagging here...