Challenge accepted...

Guys... Don't fight for me!!!!

There will be no Eun Ae here... It's just the boys... Keep on reading! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMEWHERE…

“Yah, Lee Sung Yeol.” A boy came up from behind, greeting Sung Yeol, who was standing in front of the former. He turned around upon the called and smirked.

“Yo, Lee Byung Hyun AKA L.Joe. What do you want?” He asked as L.Joe slowly walked towards him. Soon, they were beside each other, facing each other.

“I see that you had confessed to her.” L.Joe started the conversation. Sung Yeol lift his eyebrows in shocked before he showed his poker-face again.

“Oh, so you’re that Peeping Tom, huh?” Sung Yeol simply asked. He remembered feeling as someone watched him and Eun Ae when they were at Block C as he confessed to her. It was now L.Joe who looked quite taken aback by his question.

“Ah, as expected of so called ‘elite student’.” L.Joe counter-attacked, emphasizing the word ‘elite student’. He watched as Sung Yeol scoffed. Slowly, his fingers curled, forming fists at his side.

“So, what’s the point of calling me and talked about her?” Sung Yeol innocently asked again. This time, couldn’t keep his emotion anymore, L.Joe grabbed Sung Yeol’s uniform.

“Stop being clueless and all kind kid! Both of us know the ‘real’ Lee Sung Yeol.” L.Joe challenged. In a blink of eyes, he felt he was pushed to the wall. It was Sung Yeol who was grabbing him.

“Since, we knew the ‘real’ Sung Yeol, it is ok that I’ll just show it, right?” Sung Yeol asked, still with his smiling face on as he continued, “By the way, you’re making crease onto my uniform. It wasn’t my fault she fell for me.”

L.Joe’s face darkened. He stared into the former eyes intently. As for Sung Yeol, he stared back into L.Joe’s eyes.

FLASHBACK

Both of them were best friends. All until middle school as something happened. They fell in love with the same girl. At first, they didn’t know about it. All were exposed when L.Joe introduced the said girl as his girlfriend. Feeling devastated, Sung Yeol distanced himself from the couple for a while.

Three months passed, it was L.Joe and his girlfriend 100th day anniversary. L.Joe had prepared a rooftop dinner for them with the help and advice from his older brother. All that he had to do was to tell the girl when suddenly,

“Oppa, I’m sorry.” The girl said while hanging her head low, didn’t have the courage to look into L.Joe’s eyes. They were meeting at the school rooftop afterschool. Feeling clueless, L.Joe asked her about what happened. The girl didn’t utter any words anymore but returned her couple ring to L.Joe and left.

He got it. His girlfriend, who had know had to be call as his ex-girlfriend just dumped him. He fell to his knees and cried. He stayed there until his brother came and caught the situation, brought him home – which was until midnight and it was almost winter at that time. He stayed in bed for a week.

He’s feeling better. He decided to come to school. He thought that he’ll be fine but the opposite happened. Right in front of his eyes, he saw his ex, walking hand-in-hand with his best friend, smiling happily as if nothing happen.

Within his conscious, he was already walking towards the lovey-dovey couple. He snatched the girl’s hand away from Sung Yeol’s hand, making the couple stared at him in shock. It was in front of the school gate in the morning and there were so many students on their way. All of them were looking at them weirdly but nonetheless ignored them.

“What are you doing?” L.Joe asked the girl while his eyes was digging hole into Sung Yeol’s eyes. The girl didn’t answer. Sung Yeol, then stepped forward.

“Let her go. Didn’t you see? We’re dating.” Sung Yeol took the girl’s hand away from L.Joe’s grasp and walked away from the boy, leaving him alone.

For the second time, he felt as if the world was playing with him.

END OF FLASHBACK

“What happened? Did she leave you for another guy?” L.Joe, regained his sarcastic nature attacked once more.

“Meh, I dumped her. She’s no fun.” Sung Yeol released his hold of L.Joe’s uniform as he shrugged. This time, L.Joe punched him.

“That’s what you’re going to do to Eun Ae?” He angrily yelled. His face was red as result from his anger.

“It’s up to me what I’m going to do to her. Don’t tell me that this time you’re also?” Sung Yeol lifted his eyebrows. L.Joe didn’t reply, instead straightened his uniform. Sung Yeol let out a whole hearted laugh while holding his cheek where L.Joe punched him

“This will be interesting. Let’s have a challenge, then. This time, it’s gonna be a fair one.” Sung Yeol challenged. This time, both of them smirked.

“Sure, why not.” L.Joe said. Then, he glanced at his wristwatch, saying, “Gotta go first, good luck.” And he left. Before he went far, Sung Yeol replied,

“Good luck to you too.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok! Those two had challenged each other... What do you think? *sigh* Talking alone again, didn't I? Nevermind that, as long I knew that you had been reading, right? Tell me, you read this, right? School's open this Sunday... TT.TT

I don't think i'll be able to update as frequently as I can. You will keep waiting, right? Have patience with me.. *whine*

And also, today, 20/09/2014 is my 17th birthday!! Yeay! Happy birthday to me!!! I'm 17 now! Somehow, I want to turn back time... :3 I don't want to be an adult.. 

Enough of my idiotic rant... Till the next update! Ppyeong! ^^