Pffft, Lee Sung Yeol… I don’t know you’re this annoying.

Guys... Don't fight for me!!!!

“Be careful!” Him Chan yelled from inside of the car. As for me, I slammed the car door hard, making him yelled a pitch higher than usual. It’s his new, beloved car anyway and it’s my pleasure to make his voice went up.

“He’s scary when he’s angry.” A voice greeted me from my left side. I glanced. It’s Sung Yeol. He slowed his pace to match with me.

“Even scarier when you disturb him while he’s sleeping.” I said as my mind flashed the time when I jumped on his bed and he almost turned me into a punching bag, if not for mother. I laugh slowly at the memory.

“Are you that happy?” Sung Yeol’s sudden question brought me to reality again.

“Happy?” I asked him back.

“Yeah, you’re laughing. Are you that happy to walk with someone as intelligent and handsome as me?” He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

“Yah, Eun Ae!” A voice called out for my name from behind. I turned around. It belongs to Choi Hyun Min, my seatmate AKA one of my best friends. The others were there too. They were grinning like idiots.

I knew those grins too well. They were the ooh-without-us-knowing mischief grins. For sure, I’m dead later. I knew it.

“Yah, I’m going first.” I said to Sung Yeol and left him alone. Instead of walking towards my best friends, I turned and walked to the class. I heard Sung Yeol’s shout but I ignored it. I knew nobody would catch to my fast pace.

At least, I’m safe from those interrogations of my friends. For now.

RECESS

Out teacher was just went out when…
“Eun Ae! Isn’t that Sung Yeol?” Hyo Min chirped. I tilted my head.

“What do you mean?” I asked, not really getting what she’s talking about. The other two, Min Ji and Ji Hyun came towards us. Those sly grins… Urgh, I’m dead.

“This morning, you were seen walking with a boy.” Ji Hyun reported.

“And that boy was believed to be Lee Sung Yeol, the elite class student.” Min Ji continued.

“AKA the Red Cross President and you are the Red Cross Vice President.” Hyo Min finished the ‘report’.

‘It has begun.’ I thought.

I hung my head very low that my forehead could bump with the desk. Still, the trio didn’t stop talking about me and Sung Yeol. Their ‘what-if’s were driving me crazy.

“They were playing bowling, Eun Ae didn’t know how to play and Sung Yeol teachs her. Gosh!” Ji Hyun imagined, followed by Min Ji.

“Then, they went shopping. Sung Yeol bought couple shirts and they wear it!” Gosh, maknae, your imagination was getting better. Hyo Min’s the worst.

“They went to a café, Eun Ae drank latte and some foam left on her lips. And Sung Yeol…”

“Kisses her!!!” Three of them shrieked. I mentally face palmed. Seriously, if they were this creative when we were having the Art period, we would have the highest mark.

“Yah! Why me? Plus, we’re not couples.” I said.

“Yet.” Hyo Min said. Giving up, I stood and said, “Whatever.”

Then I walked out from the class, leaving the trio.

“Yeah, right. Whatever.” I heard Min Ji yelled followed by Ji Hyun and Hyo Min’s laugh.

CAFÉ

“So, how did you get close to him?” Hyo Min asked as soon as she sat beside me. Ji Hyun was beside me and Min Ji’s beside Hyo Min.

“You girls are really good at robbing people’s peace.” I said, without replying Hyo Min’s question. Three of them laugh while I’m sipping my apple juice.

“No, we’re just good at robbing YOUR peace.” Min Ji said, emphasizing the word ‘your’. Then, four of us went into silence as we dug into our lunch. Well, it’s not for a long time before they went loud again.

“Seriously, tell us!” Ji Hyun showed us her aegyo, urging me to tell them about Sung Yeol.

“What? Yah, maknae, is this how Hyo Min and Ji Hyun interrogate you about Ji Min?” My eyes move towards the maknae, Min Ji. She innocently shook her head while munching away her tuna sandwich. Watching them so eager to know about it, I sighed.

“Kim Eun Ae!” A voice called for me. I turned around only to find Sung Yeol, walking in a fast pace towards our table.

“Yes?” I asked when he stopped right beside our table. He caught his breath before saying that Mr.Ok, the Red Cross teacher adviser wanted to see both of us. So, I stood and left with Sung Yeol.

-

“Where are we going? I thought that Mr.Ok was calling for us.” I asked when we didn’t seem to walk to the teachers’ room. He suddenly stopped and looked at me.

“That, Kim Eun Ae, obviously a lie.” He walked again. I was dumbfounded. Realizing that I didn’t follow him, he stopped and walked back to me.

“Or, do you want me to say my purpose right in front of your friends?” He grinned.

“Oh my god, I don’t know that you’re this cheesy.” I said as it was I’m the one who’s walking in front. He chuckled before running towards me.

“Anything to be with you, angel.” He teased. I rolled my eyes and fastened my pace.

LIBRARY

“What is it?” I snapped. Then, I bowed to the librarian. I turned to find the culprit.

There he was, standing between the shelves, looking at me mischievously. Know why I snapped? He kept throwing some tiny pieces of paper ball while I was searching for books.

Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore so I stormed out of the library leaving him behind. Anyway, the recess time was almost over. I quicken my pace.

“Yah! Kim Eun Ae!” He called out from behind. I heard his footsteps that soon become louder and faster. I walk faster.

“Just stop! Wouldn’t you?” He asked as he grabbed my hand from behind to stop me. I stopped. I turned to look at him. He let go of my hand and bent with his hands on his kneecap.

“You’re…. pretty….. fast…… huh?” He asked. Then he kept quiet to catch his breath. I was about to leave when he suddenly held my left hand and pulled me. Both of us were running.

“Yah!” I said but he wouldn’t stop until we were behind the D Block, or better known as the 4th Block. You know. The deadly number 4. I never believed in them, though.

“Let’s just sit here.” He said. He let go of my hand and settled down on the green grass.

I stared at him as if he had two heads. He stared at me back.

“What?” He asked.

“Nothing. I wanted to go back to my class. Recess’s almost over.” I said as I turned to head back to my class. Then, he whined.

“Stay with me, stay with me, STAY WITH ME!!!!!” He repeated over and over like a child. At that time, the only think that I had on my mind was,

‘Pffft, Lee Sung Yeol… I don’t know you’re this annoying.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter up!! Yeay!! *claps*

Do comment and subscribe if you want to know more about this fiction. I'm sorry for my horrible English as English is not my mother languange. However, I'll try to improve it.. *bows*

Till the next update!