Idiot

erted Ghost

Holden's POV:

 

That was so close and funny. I know other people can't see me but it was funny seeing her confused. It was also kind of cute. <3

I let out a soft laugh when she hit herself on the head. She look so adorable. Hehehe.

I followed her all the way to her apartment door. She constantly looking back but I quickly hid myself.

She opened the door and closed it so fast that it caught me by surprised  and I just went through the door without knowing. It was as if she knew someone was following her. I fell on the floor and she screamed.

"What The! What are you doing in my house you ! How did get into... I no i closed the doo.."

" Would you shut up" I got up and Yell at her.

She look around and ran to the living room.

"Hey! Where are you going!" I followed her.

"Get Away!" She said holding up a buddha necklace.

I chuckled. I was not a bad ghost that's for sure.

She looked at me with confusion and fear. "What! What's so funny?" She said.

I Took a step forward and she yell " Don't come any closer!" She said and she through the buddha towards me. It landed at my feet.

I looked at it and back at her.  I continued forward and she looked scared and throws a pillow at me. It went right through me and her eyes went wide. "Oh ..My.. Buddha..Imma Die! Imma Die!" She said an shut her eye Tight and crouch down doing they praying hand thing.

"Please don't take me away. I'm still Young and beautiful. I haven't even had my first kiss yet!" She mumbled in a loud begging voice.

At that point I bursted out laughing. "HAHAHAHHAHA! YOU STILL HAVEN'T HAD YOUR FIRST KISS!" I know it wasn't my place to stand there and laugh at her because i don't remeber my first kiss but it doesn't hurt to a little.

"YAH! Don't laugh!" She fumed and looked at me.

I went closer to her and she quickly shut her eyes again.

I bent down to her ear and blew into her ear making her shiver. "Why are you here..?" She asked peeking through her eyelashes.

"I don't know.  Maybe because I wanted to see This beautiful lady right in front of me." I said. I saw her blushing.

Then I said "And I kind of wannted to see that little cute of your's" just to get her mad and give my self a little laugh at her cute reaction.

"YOU IDIOT ERTED STALKER!" She Yelled.

"HAHAHHAHA!" I Laughed at what she said to me.

"Then your not gonna take me away?...." she asked once i calmed down.

"No...Unless you want me to..?" I wiggled my eyebrows seductively at her.

"You wish!" She said as her voice raised but her face showed that she was blushing.

------

~ Slowly <3

Please Comment and Subscribe.

*Please cheak out my new story "The Horible Love Story" Featuring Minho And Yuri.

Prologe of "The Horrible Love Story"

 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE CARE ABOUT HOW I FEEL!!!" The girl was grabbing her hair as she  screamed her lungs out, while tears streaming down her cheaks. She looked like she was physico as pieces of her hair starting to stick to her face.

She walked towards the side table by the bed and pulled out a pocket knife out of one of the drawers. She turned and slowly got on the bed.

The man chained on the bed look terrified. The girl got on top of the man. Her breathing was fast because of all the screaming and yelling.

Tears started again. " Why Doesn't anyone love me?" she whispered. "Why are the people in this world so selfish?" she yelled as tears dripped down her face and started droping onto the mans bare chest.

"You Love Me right?" she asked softly. The question she asked the man over and over again.

Despite the man's fear he spat at the girls face and sneered "No one would love a women like you."

That made her angery. She screamed and started slashing the man's chest while crying.

"WAE! WAE! WAE! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LOVE ME!" She kept screaming and yelling while the man screamed of agonizing pain.

 

*Also my 2min and shinee comedies. I promise You wont get bored* <3