Chapter 2

erted Ghost

Chapter 2

 

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY MAKE SURE YOU CHEAK CHAPTER ONEB/C I ADDED MORE TO HOLDEN’S POV.

 

Recap (Holden’s POV)

 

I started running after the car but it was way to fast. I started thinking that I wish I could be on the car she was driving.

All of a sudden I was on her car roof. "Whoa," I said to myself. I chuckled to myself thinking that I was an idiot for wishing to be "on" the car she was driving.

I just sat there enjoying the driving to where ever she was going. At Least I was going somewhere. Right?

 

Chapter 2:

 

~~

 

Layna’s POV:

 

I drew in a breath.

 

I chuckled to myself,

telling myself that I was an idiot for freaking out.

 

I felt chills coming up my spine.

 

'Shake it off Layna. It’s nothing.'

 

I turned up the radio to shake off my nerves.

“Already gone” came on by 4minute.

I started singing along with the music.

It was a really catchy song.

 

Oh, oh, oh ready gone. Oh, oh, oh ready gone

 

Oh, oh, oh ready gone neo ttawin already gone

 

(So on)

 

 

 

 

 

I arrived at my apartment in about 15 minutes.

I got out in front and let one of the employees take the wheel to go and park.

Once I was at the elevator I was getting a sense that someone was fallowing me, which lead me to pressing the button faster.

 

The elevator door opened and I stepped in. The elevator doors closed but I felt a presence behind me.

 

There was nobody in here when I stepped in, right?

 

I slowly turned around.

 

Fist clenched.

 

I turned to see……………… Nothing.

 

I closed my eyes shut only to open them and confirm my answer.

 

 

 There was absolutely nothing, but the elevator wall.

 

I nervously laughed to myself, shaking my head.

 

“I must be paranoid.”

 

Idiot. I told myself in my mind.

 

I turned my head back around and screamed, jumping back, with a hand on my heart. (You get the point)

 

There, standing was the boy I saw earlier today, looking at me with an amused expression, smirking.