erted Ghost Chapter 1

erted Ghost

erted ghost-chapter one

 

Layna’s POV:

          While I was walking to my car I felt eyes staring at me. I turned and caught a boy around my age staring at me. His eyes widen when I saw him. He was pretty hot. But it was weird the way his eyes widen when I saw him. It was like he was surprised that I could see him. Something else was weird.  No one looked his way. Hmmm… Weird.

I mean wouldn’t people like hot guys.

All of a sudden he started walking towards me with a desperate look on his face.

I got freaked out and just ran to my car and got in and drove off.

 

 

Holden’s POV:

          I feel like I have been walking forever. “Finally,” I said. I stepped onto the sidewalk. There was a dude riding a skateboard on the sidewalk and coming right at me. It didn’t look like he was going to ride another way so I just sidestep but accidentally slipped and fell onto the streets. There was a car coming right at me and the driver didn’t seem to see me. I was about to get up but it was about to get up and get the hell out of the way but it was too late. The car came right at me so I shut my eyes waiting for my end to come. But all I felt was a cold breeze that went through me.

 -------------------------------------

Holden's Continued POV :

I leaned on the brick wall, in a place i didn't know, thinking about what had happened to me. Why this was happening to me. I couldn't come up with anything.

No one could hear me.

No one can see me.

I didn't know what to do.

I couldn't remember anything from my past.

Whenever i tried to think of it my head starts hurting and comes up blank.

I feel so alone.

I started looking around because I was getting bored.

I didn't want to think about anything right now.

My eyes fell on to this beauiful girl. I felt like i couldn't take my eyes off her. All of a sudden she tured around and her eyes connected with mine. I was shocked that she could see me. Is she cheakin me out?

No way. No one can see me. Maybe she could see me.

I started walking towards her but all of a sudden she ran to her car and drove off.

I started running after the car but it was way to fast. I started thinking that i wish i could be on the car she was driving.

All of a sudden I was on her car roof. "Whoa," I said to myself. I chuckled to myself thinging that i was an idiot for wishing to be "on" the car she was driving.

I just sat there enjoying the driving to where ever she was going. At Least I was going somewhere. Right?

                                              Well I hope You Like this.

 

                                                                 ~ SlowlyAsianfanfics