The Meeting

erted Ghost

  Layna's POV *

 " Annyeong" ( hi ) The boy said, Or should i say man?

"YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I realized Something.

"What, No Hi. ah such a rude girl," the boy said, with a sense of humor in his voice.

I got angry but afraid at the say time. I slowly backed away. But each time i step back he step forward. " a..ar.are you a s..stalker to some-thing" I hit the wall. I bend my head left so b/c i was afraid of what might happen next.

"Wae..." I fe;t his cold breath across my next as he talked. His voice was making me have chills. I shivered. He put his forearm above my head. I was Really Getting scare. *somebody. Help ME!*

Then all of a sudden " ahahaha...., This is hilarious! Ah.. You should have seen your face."

"YAH! Are you making fun of me!" Tears started to form in my eyes. I was shaking of fear and embarrassment.

He back away and apologized. " Yah.. I'm sorry. Don't Cry.... I said don't cry!.." He whined.

I turn Around Covering my face. "Get Away From Me!"

----

Holden's POV~

Aish (Meaning Sh*t or Oh crap), She crying.

What do i do... what do i do! i sratched my head pacing around.

Ah... "Wah, It's a good veiw from here." i said in a joking tone.

She realize wat i meant and truned around covering her .

"Yah!"

"Aigoo (gosh/geez, doesn't have an exact meaning) , Not my type of size. But i gotta give you props."

"YAH, ERT. A STALKER NOW A ERT. wHAT COULD POSSIBLE GET WORSE!"

I moved and leaned on the right wall of the elevator while she was still yelling at me. At least she's not crying anymore.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. We were on the 35th floor. The Last floor at the top.

She was still yelling at me when a lady asked, "Peyeong-shi, Who are you Talking to?"

----

Layna's POV *

 

"HUH," I turned around confused.

"What do you mean... There is a man righ..." i truned around and saw nothing but a soild elevator wall.

I tilt my head to one side. "But there was.... " I t urned back around and The Employee looked at me weirdly.

"Is there a problem Miss," she asked

"Ah. Nothing. Nothing At all. I Was just talking to myself. hehe. Well..... SILLYEHABNIDA! (excuse me)" I Quickly walked out of the elevator.

 

I knocked my head softly three time saying "Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" i said it so i could only hear.

*you looked so stupid! I'm such and idiot!*

 

 

                                                              ~Slowly~  From AsianFanfics.com

 

------------------------------

Not part of the story

Holden: What'cha think? Like the Story?

Layna: Be sure to Comment Or vote.

Holden: Tell Us if this story needs something. A-okay?

Layna: Be Sure to Come back and read this story.

Holden: Of couse they are gonna come back. They are gonna miss me.

Layna: Yah! Who would miss a ert like you ahaha

Holden: (pout) Everyone. They are addicted to my charm. Look i have a good body to. ( flexing his muscles and doing poses)

Layna: Aish... (oh my) so embarassing. What am i going to do with you?

Holden: Oh baby, anything you want.(wiggling his eyebrows)

End

I no bad

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~ I changed the boy to heartminho

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/13725