Tense Once Again

For Whatever It Is To Be Us (L)

For you, there is eight answers and twelve questions in total.

Has there ever been a guy/girl who kept fooling around with your feelings? I have one and I'm willing to share it for the good of the story.

If you got one, share your story in the comments or message me directly~

~Jemz 

If you want to continue on with the story, then keep pushing that spacebar (She starts crying alone)

jk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For now, I think he's a good guy, but I don't think he's a god.

For one, he's shy. He's different with his friends, but near me he's the farthest person. It's almost been two years... 

First off, his name, it's strong and full of vitality. Big eyes meaning you can trust them because it is hard to lie O_O

A smile that will keep you smiling. A waste is never hearing his laugh...

Tall and enough meat on him to protect me. 

Let's call him Carter (my favorite guy name)

---------------------------------------------------------

So Carter was in one of my classes, but I saw him more than once everday. I like to introduce myself to each person by shaking their hand, but I couldn't shake his hand because he was friends with this one guy. 

A guy I liked for three years and was my best friend for 5 years. I would always be there for him, but he would always push me away, yet he forgets all that he had done the next day. When he finally got a girlfriend I started track and I stopped riding the bus. 

Everyone knew I liked him because I couldn't hate him; ever. 

But as the years went by, I forgot about him. Everything became awkward like the relationships with his last girlfriends. He was so rude... And this time, I hated him.

This guy and Carter had the same class with me. 

Let's call the second guy Caleb.

Even today, I ignore him and his girlfriend. His girlfriend pushes me around and talks to me like I'm the stupidest person in the world. Every answer I say she laughs and then Caleb laughs along with her. I get nervous and I start laughing too and then I tense up. 

I wish she could understand that those feelings for him died 2 years ago. Even though she is pro for the anti-bullying campaign, she bullies. She posts support for people who have been bullied, but she is a bully...

To this day, I look down at the tile floor. I can't look at anybody because I don't want them to assume...Do they think I'm a ? I steal other people's boyfriends? 

Caleb wants to be friends, but his personality has changed so much that I can't stop looking at the tile floor when he passes me. I wish them more happiness in the future because I'll have someone to love [me] just as much. 

Back to Carter. 

Only when he's gone do I notice. Have you ever had that moment where you're laughing with your friends and your eyes just wander? Whenever mine do, they always fall upon his.

During lunch, my laughs would go on long, my eyes would wander whenever I got bored or I was in deep thought, and I would walk around thinking that no one noticed me except the friend I was talking to. 

I kept meeting three pairs of eyes, but I can say, Carter's were the ones that got me. I look away from them, but I continue to smile because those are the longest seconds of my life. 

Sometimes, I look for someone because I want to sit at other tables. I like to keep all my friends updated with my life and know theirs too. 

When Homecoming came around the corner, I didn't go. To be honest, I love dresses, but school is your enemy. I knew a lot of people, yet I couldn't find a reason to love this body (I do now).

He asked this other girl out. He looked pretty happy and I wasn't jealous in anyway. She's pretty, but I know she doesn't like me and I don't either. It's not because of Carter, but because she looks down at every girl thinking that she is superior to all of them. Thankfully, she isn't very smart, so I have one thing.

Who knows, maybe they are dating, but they don't really show it during school. I just know she has a lot of guy friends. 

Switching gears, today, Carter sat at a table in front of his original seat and poistioned his chair towards my direction. Usually, I think about where to sit because I'm either really pissed off and I don't want to get mad at anybody or I'm just trying to convince myself that I shouldn't take notice and chill with my friends.

When he was walking towards my table, I was laughing my off at a joke. People think when someone's talking really loud when you're near them, then that means that they're trying to get your attention. That doesn't work for me, I'm a very open person and it's hard for me not to hide how I feel. For example, when my friend tells the longest story for a joke... ugh. 

Carter and his friend continued to walk or stay beside my table with his back towards me. 

I could tell you so many more things, but these moments are vivid because...

That happened yesterday.

After first period, we both have class upstairs but I take the other stairwell. After second period, I would walk past him as I joined my other friends for break. 

A few days ago, it was my friends birthday and it happened to be Carter's class too. I contemplated with myself as my friends talked with me and I kept a smile the whole time. I have a really good friend, call her June. She always knows what's on my mind. 

She let me go and I started walking down that hall to greet my other friend Happy Birthday. I was somewhat confident, but thinking about it now my chest is tensing up. I peeked my head in and saw other upperclass students and there was Julie. She already had her homework out and she told me before that she didn't really talk with anybody else. 

So I wanted to cheer up her day and face my fear. As I peeked I saw her and then I saw Carter with his back to me right beside Julie. I walked and I quickly hugged her. After I said two words, he quickly turned around. He knew that it was me. I made a promise with myself a week ago if I saw this other guy again then I would forget any relationship with Carter. 

Bad news came to that guy because he actually had a split personality. A two-faced douchebag. 

So here I am, wondering whether I should move on with my feelings or get hurt for the very first time when he finally says... 

"I have a girlfriend." "You were just imagining things." "I don't like you at all." 

If it did ever happen, then I want to become really good friends, so when we do become so close. Awkward silence will never be apart of those memories. 

Comment Below about how you feel...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli

I finally lifted up my head and turned my body towards him. I closed my eyes and smiled. "Long time no see...!" 

He scratched his head. 

I lifted my purse up and started walking like we ended the conversation. He grabbed my hand. 

"Don't leave, please, I have a lot to say..."

Oh no, oh no, I'm tensing up.

At that moment, all I could hear was my heart beat...

-------------------------

He was the best of me

-----------------------------------------------

Right now, I can't give you an answer.

-------------------------

Next Chap: Women