To You Who Like The Color of Pink Most

A Letter to You

Dear You Who Like The Color of Pink Most,

 

You’re a Pink Freak.

 

Even you, yourself, proudly say that you are. Tsk, I don’t know what lies behind that color that makes you so obsessed with everything colored by that eye-catching color. But thanks to you, I have learned to like that color, even not as much as you do (not to mention that our group’s color is (un)fortunately that color too).
 
No, I won’t talk about your pink color here. Just an intermezzo, since the first thing popped out of my head when I started writing this letter to you, was the color of pink.

Now, you must be wondered what it is I’m going to talk about, right? Ha! I know you well enough, that you aren’t the type who like to guess but straightforward. But nu-uh, easy there eye-smiling girl. You know that I’m quite contrary to you. It’s not an easy task to go straightforward when you are writing anyway. No, it is just me who can’t think about the right words to say so I found it hard to go straightforward.
 
Well, anyway, let’s go straightforward then.
 
For your information, you are one of that ‘someone’ whom I look up to. Your bravery and that strong-will of yours that you always have in your eyes whenever you do something you think is worth fighting for, are really amused me. You always believe that hard-works would always be paid-off in the end, and you prove that it is true. 
 
Look at what you’ve got right now, I couldn’t be more proud of you as one of that ‘someone’ who witnessed everything that you’ve done to make your dreams come true.
 
And the thought of making you proud of me too is always crossed my mind, even though I still don’t have any idea what kind of things I should do that would make you proud of me (although you always say that you are, I just feel that everything is still not enough). Everything is still not enough to even make myself proud of myself. But your spirit is one of the reasons for me to keep going and make myself proud of myself in the future.
 
You are also one of that ‘someone’ who always be there for me, no matter how mess up I am. I really thank you for that. I know that I haven’t say it to you properly, but I hope you don’t mind if I told you indirectly. You know that I have some kind of pride issue, right?

You don’t have any idea how thankful I am to you. You were the first person whom braved enough to approach me and talk to me, after that unfortunate event happened to us. You embraced me like a mother who knew that her daughter was nothing but hurting, when in reality you were just as hurting as I am. We weren’t just lost a fellow bandmates, we lost a best-friend; a sister.
 
I just can’t say how selfless you are. You, out of us, are one of the closest one to her and her sudden departure must be hit you the most. I knew that, even you were trying so hard to hide it behind that eye-smile of yours. I always knew.
 
And my adoration towards you grew even bigger than it already did.

 
Another point that I want to point out about you: You take care of me, very, very well.

Probably it is just me, who feel it that way, but really, you take care of me very well. Compare to the others, I feel like you always have a soft-spot for me. Maybe it is because our stories are quite the same but not really that quite. I don’t know. Maybe I’m just being delusional here.

I assume that you don’t notice it, but you actually have a motherly figure inside you. You always said that you weren’t good enough with kids and you didn’t have that motherly figure inside you. I just wanted to tell you that you were wrong. You do have, a strong one, I must say. I can tell it in the way you taking care of me. Sometimes, I feel like I’m your daughter and you’re my mommy who likes to nag a lot, but I know it is for my own good. 
 
And I like it. No, I love that side of you. And I’m a hundred percent sure your boyfriend also loves that side of you.

Oh, you recently you just opened an Instagram account, right? My face is quite a lot there in your Instagram posts, and people started to ask about me more instead of you in that personal account of yours. I feel bad for that, because it is your personal account, not mine; but you just laughed at it and said that the fans were just mourning about my well-beings (because I’m the only one who don’t have any SNS account). You also like to tease me that I’m living in an ice age, even though you know why I decided not to have one for now. 
 
And you didn’t bother to ask me to open one either. I thank you for that.

 
Dear You,

That’s all I want to say for now.

You know what, writing in English is hard, you know. You are probably frowning because there are lots of grammar mistakes in this letter and you probably don’t understand what it is that I'm talking about. But hey, I just want to sharpen my English skill that you have taught me. Is it that bad, Tiffany unnie? Please forgive me if it is. LOL.

My last words for you are: please, keep being you and please keep being happy. You deserve happiness as everyone does. If you can’t find it, that make it like you always do. Just don’t mind that hateful comments people are giving, because, heck, they are actually just envy you in so many aspects. And note that you will always be that ‘someone’ I look up to.
 
Sincerely,
The One Who Likes to Use Her ‘Beautiful’ Baby Voice to Annoy You (But She Loves You So Much).
 

“Yah, Im Yoona!” Tiffany’s loud voice echoed inside the dressing room. The said girl, who was joking around with Sooyoung and Yuri, immediately runs to the source of the voice.
 
The evidence of fear is clearly seen in Yoona’s eyes. “Y-ye-yes, Tiffany unnie?”
 
Clueless, Yoona just stares at Tiffany blankly. She doesn’t have any idea what her Tiffany unnie is talking about. Once Tiffany waved a paper that Yoona believed is the letter she wrote for her Tiffany unnie (but didn’t have any intention to give it to her), her eyes widen in horror. “H-how did you get that?!”

“I have my ways.” Tiffany smirked, but immediately throws herself to Yoona and hugs her tightly. “I’m always proud of you no matter what you are doing, silly. No, you’re not delusional. And oh, I love you so much too.”

For Tiffany Hwang, Im Yoona is her precious baby whom she loves the most.