To You Who Finally Managed to Win Her Heart

A Letter to You
Dear You Who Finally Managed to Win Her Heart,
 
CONGRATULATIONS!
 
That's it. That's all I wanted to say. I guess I should end this letter now.
 
Ha, kidding! 
 
I was just trying to joke around, you know. Please, bear with me. I'm awesome just like that, I know.
 
 
You don't have any idea of how many men out there who wanted to be in your place, do you? Or you do?  Well, there are also lots of women out there who wanted to replace her place in your heart too, you know. I guess, both of you had just made lots of people broken hearted, with that decision you both had made.
 
God, do you know how much hatred that you gain from bravely dating my pink-freak sister? I know you do. But please, keep loving her as much as you can.
 
I admit that you're quite handsome for a non-Korean citizen; but honestly, you're too pretty for a man. I thought you were a gay at first (I'm sorry, okay?). I think that is just one of your charms that makes my sister falls for you quite hard, eh? Haha. 
 
We had worked with each other for a couple of times, be it just both of us only or together with our members. It wasn't so hard for me to see the look of adoration in your eyes every time I caught you staring at the eye-smiling woman. And it wasn't so hard for you either, to get closer with her, since you two were both coming from overseas and Korean was not your first language too. Even though my English was still back then, I knew what you did there, Mr. Pretty; you were trying to flirt with her with that oh-so-sweet compliments you gave to her. I got quite a hard time to suppress my laugh by disturbed Sooyoung's time of feeding herself instead, every time I accidentally—purposely took a peek at her phone when you two were texting each other (it was more like I was trying to save myself from the wrath of HellFany if she knew I did that, but I received lots of injuries too from Sooyoung). I didn't know that you could be that flirtatious, since your image was quite an innocent one back then.
 
You know, I want to complain about one thing: WHY THE HELL YOU SAID THAT I WAS SOMEONE THAT YOU LIKE, BACK THEN?! Don't you know I was having quite a hard time to convince everyone, especially her, that I wasn't into you? that it was just solely an in-front-of-camera's purpose? God, I really felt guilty towards her, and also someone else that you don't have to know who but I know you know who right now. But thankfully, you cleaned it up by asking her out for a date one day, after a long-time that the issue had been long forgotten. I swore I caught a glimpse of happiness in her eyes that time, when she informed us that she was about to go out with you. Her cheeks turned into a crimson red every time we about you, and I couldn't be more thankful to anyone that could bring happiness to her.
 
In this case, I'm so thankful to you.
 
I know you also had a hard time, especially with that car-accident news that almost crumbled everything you've achieved so far. Everyone seemed to be against you on that case, right? But I assure you that she didn't. She still gave her full-support towards you, even though she turned into a quite one too because of that. I talked to her one day, and she said that she was pretty sad about the unfortunate event happened to you, and she even said that if only she could do anything for bringing you back to your old self, she would surely do it even it would cost her careers. I was speechless when she said that, yet it only made me realized that she really cared about that much, and I could tell that she loved you that much too (even she said nothing about loving you but I knew she did). She tried her best to cheer you up, and I knew it worked. 
 
Look at what she had done to you, and look at what you've got right now. Don't you think that you are a lucky bastard, huh? Because I really think you are.
 
 
Dear You Who Finally Managed to Win My Sister's Heart,
 
I hate them. 
 
Yes, those people who always said bad things about you, especially when it comes to your relationship with my sister. I hate it when people said that you were an attention just because you mentioned her name or talked abut her implicitly on your twitter account or TV shows. And I hate it even more when I see the tears falling from her cheeks every time she read bad comments about you on the news or in her personal Instagram account. You don't deserve all the hates in the world, really. Both of you don't deserve to be judged badly just because you two are dating. 
 
God, if only my dating scandal wasn't show up on the news that early year, you two didn't have to face something like this. Forgive me, yes?
 
It's also funny, isn't it? If I compared you to my own partner. He always gets this kind of respectful comments, every time he is asked about me, yet your case is different. They, who truly love and support both of you, always give their supportive comments; and those who don't, bash you like they are the most perfect human beings or something. 
 
But anyway, whatever happens now and in the future, I hope you will always be there for my sister no matter how hard the circumstances might seems. I hope you don't stop loving her, because I am sure that she will never giving up on you.
 
 
And that's all what I wanted to say. For real. Gosh, I don't even write my own boyfriend a letter, yet I'm writing this for you. He must be jealous if he found out.
 
 
Yours Faithfully,
Your Girlfriend's Favorite.
 
p.s. If you ever break Tiffany unnie's heart, I'll break your neck.
 
 
Nichkhun can't seem to utter a single words after he read the letters that Tiffany gave to him. Tiffany said that she stole it from Yoona's desk, said that she found the letter just below her own letter that the kid-like girl  had written it for them.
 
"So, what did she say?" 
 
He didn't say anything and let his girlfriend read it by herself. It does now make sense to him, why her girlfriend seems to love the doe-eyes girl most, out of anyone she is close to.
 
"Just, tell her that I will never ever break your heart neither now nor in the future—"
 
"And tell her that it was't her fault either, right?" Tiffany finished his sentence off.
 
Nichkhun thought that Lee Seunggi is also one of a lucky bastard.