Chapter 7

Forever Young(EDITING)
 
MFOtcGO.gif
h0PJxXR.png
40idijx.png
Chapter 7 

It was finally the day of GOT7's concert. The boys were already at the arena while Mark's family and the girls were heading over. When they got there, there were fans everywhere. They met up with Mark's friends. Soon the concert started and everyone showed their support. Everyone screamed Mark's name but Nayoung couldn't be bias so she also screamed JB's name. While Mark was performing, he was trying to spot Nayoung. When he did, they exchanged contact and he winked at her. Nayoung busted out laughing when he winked at her. Hana thought her best friend was going crazy.

Soon GOT7 was done performing. They bowed and thank their fans. Fans started to leave right after the concert ended and Mark's family waited for GOT7 backstage. Nayoung got Mark flowers to show her support. All the boys were walking towards Mark's family and friends. Mark felt someone hug him from behind so he stopped and turned around. He was greeted with flowers. 

"Surprise!" The girl shouted.

"Jessica... What are you doing here?" Mark asked.

He was shocked that she was here. 

"I had to come and support you! You did amazing! I tried screaming your name as loud as I could." Jessica answered.

Nayoung saw all the guys except Mark. When she looked behind the guys, she saw Mark talking to the girl in the picture she found the other day. She was linking arms with him. Nayoung's heart sank a little. Jaebum saw his sister's face and looked in the direction where she was looking. Jaebum's eyes were filled with anger. He was going to approach Mark when Hana grabbed onto his arm.

"Oppa, not here. Nayoung wouldn't want to cause a scene." Hana murmured. 

Jaebum sighed. 

"Yah! Your oppa sang his heart out today and you didn't even compliment me." Jaebum said, trying to change the topic so Nayoung would ignore the scene in front of them.

Nayoung looked at Mark one more time before turning her body to Jaebum.

"Oppa you know you did great today! I'm glad I got to witness it." Nayoung said.

"I'm glad my beautiful sister got to see it. I love you Nayoung. Don't be sad." Nayoung knew her oppa was talking about Mark and the girl.

Nayoung smiled and gave JB a tight hug.

 

                                                           

Mark's family had a party to celebrate a successful concert. Everyone was welcome including Jessica. All of Mark's friends sat at one table. Jessica sat right next to Mark. Mark signaled Nayoung to sit next to him but she told Jackson to instead. Jackson didn't know what was going on between them. Nayoung put on a happy face for the party. When she saw Jessica grab food for Mark, her insides were burning. Jackson saw Nayoung clenching her fist and he nudged her.

"You okay? You look a little pale." Jackson whispered.

"I'm fine. No need to worry." She said before releasing her tight fist.

"I'm positive you are not. How can you be happy that his ex is being all sweet to him?" Jackson asked.

"That's his ex?" Nayoung was shocked. 

"He never told you? They dated in high school until he left for Korea." Jackson answered. 

Nayoung was quiet mostly because she was still trying process everything.

"I'm sorry for telling you. I thought you knew." Nayoung shook her head.

"It's fine Jackson. I should thank you for telling me." Nayoung said. 

                                                        

After the dinner, all of them decided to go swimming. Nayoung was going to head into her room when she heard someone arguing. She followed the voices which led to Mark's room. The voice belong to Jaebum and Mark. JB was yelling at Mark. Nayoung stood in front of the door not knowing what to do.

"Did you not know how Nayoung must've felt? She couldn't take her eyes off of you guys." Jaebum shouted at Mark.

"Jessica is just a friend. I haven't seen in a long time and I didn't even know she was going to come anyways. You can't fully blame me." Mark defended himself.

"You say she's just a friend but she doesn't seem to think that. Nayoung saw her link arms with you. Last time I checked, you're dating my sister not her." Jaebum took a deep breathe and continued.

"If you can't protect my sister from getting hurt, then please just break it off now before it gets too late. She's my only sister, I don't want her to be depressed and cry over this. She has gone through enough when she was little already. I didn't want her to date you at first but I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to be sad over it. Just please make her happy and stop making her sad." Jaebum said before leaving the room.

He walked out of the room and was face to face with Nayoung. Nayoung's eyes started to tear up. She was so touch by her brother's words. He always protected her from heartaches. He was really the only guy that understood her. Nayoung hugged her brother and he hugged her back.

"Stop crying! I'm not worth your tears. Plus you look really ugly crying so you should stop." Jaebum teased earning a light smack on the arm from Nayoung.

He then went back downstairs. Mark was standing by his bed. Nayoung walked right next to him and Mark grabbed her hands.

"I guess you heard everything he said." Mark murmured. 

"I did and I realized I shouldn't have acted that way." Nayoung's words made Mark confused.

"I should have trusted you. You are honestly so sweet and honest. I was just jealous of her. I should've just told you I was bothered by it." Nayoung said while looking straight into Mark's brown eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her. I just thought she wasn't that important to tell you about it since me and her don't even talk anymore. I was really shocked that she was there. I'm sorry if I made you feel hurt." 

Mark let out a deep breathe.

"If you are ever bother by someone I'm talking to, just tell me and I'll stop. I don't ever want to make you sad." Mark finished.

Mark raised up Nayoung's hand and kissed it. Nayoung tip toed and gave Mark a peck on the cheek. 

"I don't know when I fell for you, but I will don't regret it. You make me feel complete inside. I just want to protect you from everything." Mark said to Nayoung before hugging her. 

40idijx.png