Chapter 5

Forever Young(EDITING)
 
MFOtcGO.gif
h0PJxXR.png
40idijx.png
Chapter 5

Mark gently placed Nayoung's head on his shoulder. He wrapped his jacket around her tiny body. Mark was on his phone waiting for Nayoung to become conscious again. After what seem like forever to Mark, Nayoung opened her eyes. 

"You're awake!" Mark said. 

"What happen?" Nayoung asked.

"You fainted when you found us." Mark explained to her.

"Where's Hana? Where's everyone else?" Nayoung continued to ask.

"Jaebum is taking care of her right now. She looked as tired as you are. Everyone else is enjoying their time. I didn't want them to worry about you so I took you here." 

"I'm sorry oppa." Nayoung mumbled while her head hung low.

"Why?" Mark asked.

"You finally get to visit your family and friends, but you had to take care of me." Mark ruffled her hair.

"Well I rather take care of you than know you fainted and no one was there to help you." Nayoung smiled at you.

"Lets go get something to eat. I'm sure you are hungry. I notice you didn't eat much this morning at home." Mark pulled her up from her seat. 

Mark held onto one of her hands while Nayoung held onto his jacket in her other hand. When Mark held onto her hand, Nayoung felt safe and loved.

                                                     

The 2 decided to go on a little adventure. Mark made Nayoung go on roller coasters and other rides with him. Even though Nayoung hates roller coaster, Mark held her hand on the whole ride. It made her felt like it they were there by themselves. Nayoung wanted the Mickey Mouse ears ever since she got to Disneyland ,but didn't want to seem childish so she didn't get them earlier. Seeing how she looked at the accessories, Mark bought it for her. He put it on her and she laughed.

"Oppa do I look cute?" Nayoung asked.

Mark laughed at her. 

"You look pretty okay?" Mark said.

The two walked out of the store and strolled down the street.

"Kylie and Leila seem to love you a lot." Mark said which made Nayoung smile.

"They are so cute! When I have kids, I want them to be as adorable as those two." Nayoung giggled.

"Wow! Look at those two! Holding hands and giggling." Mark's friends said.

Mark and Nayoung turned around to a big group of guys and Hana. The two forgot that they were still holding hands and immediately Nayoung let go.

"Wow hyung, I didn't know you had thing for Nayoung noona." Jinyoung said while wrapping his arms around Mark's shoulders. 

"Mark had a thing, he just didn't know when he wanted to tell her." Wesley, Mark's friend, said.

"Mark got game now!" Andrew shouted.

"Do you guys ever shut up?" Mark laughed.

"Mark, since when did you have a thing for my sister?" Jaebum asked him with his arms crossed.

"Jaebum oppa... Can you not do this here?" Nayoung said to her brother.

"What? I want him to explain to me."

"I don't know when it just short of happened." Mark said.

"Oppa, we are just friends." Nayoung assured her brother.

"Noona, you say you guys are friends but Mark hyung thinks differently." Bambam teased.

"Nayoung just admit it! You can't go on forever with this." Hana said and Nayoung immediately shot her a glare.

"Sooo, Nayoung noona liked Mark hyung before!" Yugyeom shouted.

Nayoung covered her face with both of her hands. She just wanted to fly away. Her secrets were slowly being revealed. 

"See! Noona is embarrassed now which means it is true." Bambam jumped around Mark and Nayoung.

"Why am I even here?" Nayoung groaned.

Mark heard and laughed. He wrapped an arm around her. JB smacked his arms away from her.

"You do not get to do anything with my sister in front of me." Jaebum said to Mark.

Everyone laughed including Nayoung and Mark. Mark grabbed Nayoung's hands anyways. Nayoung looked at him.

"It's okay. I don't care what your brother says. I'm older anyways." Mark whispered in her ear.

"Does this mean Uncle Mark is Auntie Nayoung's boyfriend?" Kylie asked while looking at the two.

"I don't know yet Kylie. It depends on Auntie Nayoung." Mark looked at her.

Nayoung smiled at him and nodded her head. Mark picked her up and spun her around in the air.

"Woah Mr. Tuan don't get too excited. You haven't even for my permission." Jaebum crossed his arms.

"Oppa we all know you accept us. You're too obvious." Nayoung stuck her tongue out at him.

                                                    

They all headed to a Korean BBQ for dinner after a long day. Everyone gathered around the big table. Everyone made sure the two love birds were sitting next to each other. Mark grabbed food for Nayoung and fed her time to time. The boys looked at him with jealousy. 

"Can you guys not be lovey-dovey here? We are trying to eat not puke." Jackson joked.

"You're just mad he doesn't feed you." Nayoung replied which made everyone laugh.

It was around 11 pm when they all bid their goodbyes. The members headed back to Mark's house. Nayoung crashed on the sofa when Papa Tuan opened the front door. Hana joined her on the sofa too. 

"There's 3 bathrooms. You kids should go change and get ready for bed." Papa Tuan told them.

"I'm so tired and lazy to even take off my socks." Nayoung stretched out her arms and yawned.

"Nayoung I'm not sleeping with you if you smell." Hana pinched her nose.

"Fine! I'll just sleep by myself." Nayoung crossed her arms.

"Or you can go sleep with your Mark oppa." Hana teased.

Nayoung glared at Hana before Mark walked over to her and she moved over for him. He laid on her lap and closed his eyes.

"Are you that tired oppa?" Nayoung asked in a gentle voice.

"Just a little bit." Mark mumbled.

Soon enough he fell asleep. Hana handed Nayoung a blanket and a pillow. The boys changed their clothes and fell asleep on the sofas and ground too. Nayoung gently placed the blanket around Mark's body. She was going to get up when Mark grabbed onto her hands. Nayoung decided to let him sleep on her lap. She placed the pillow on the side of the sofa and supported her head with her arm.

40idijx.png