Chapter 1

Forever Young(EDITING)
 
MFOtcGO.gif
h0PJxXR.png
40idijx.png
 Chapter 1  

"Oppa! Can you please just take me shopping for one day? Umma doesn't want me to go by myself." Nayoung begged Jaebum.

"Oppa is busy today. I have to help choreograph our new album. You know how crazy it gets. Sorry Nayoung, maybe next time?" Jaebum said before running downstairs to eat his breakfast.

"Oppa never has time for me. You just like hanging out with those guys and sing. You leave me by myself like everyone else. Maybe I am destined to me lonely my whole life." Nayoung faked sigh. 

"Fine fine, but don't take long while you shop okay? I have to go to the company afterwards." 

Nayoung smiled brightly at Jaebum.

"See! Only oppa cares for me. I'll go get ready." Nayoung rushed up to her room and started looking through her closet.

Jaebum called s telling that he couldn't make it, so he told them to start choreographing their new songs. However, the member took it as having a free day and going shopping with Jaebum since they were stress from the upcoming comeback. 

"Okay then I see you guys at 10." Jaebum ended the call. 

Nayoung walked down the stairs and put on her white converse. Jaebum guided her to the door and they bought left to the mall. 

                                                                                                                                 

When the 2 siblings arrived at the mall, the other boys were already there,

"Oppa, did you invite them?" Nayoung stared at JB. 

"More like they invited themselves." Jaebum answered.

"I don't want them here. They make me feel unpleasant. They have so much energy it kinds of scares me." 

JB started laughing. 

"Don't worry. Oppa will keep them in check. Now go find clothes and I'll pay for it later okay?" 

Nayoung nodded and walked to the nearest shop. 

"Hyung!"​ Jr screamed. 

"Do you really have to scream?" Jaebum asked.

"Are you taking Nayoung noona shopping? She's gotten a lot prettier than the last time I've seen her." Bambam said.

Jaebum punched his arm.

"My sister is off the line for you. Plus, she's not into younger guys." JB said.

"You never know, Bambam has a lot of aegyo that could win her over." Youngjae joked.

"If you guys can get her to hang out with you guys it would be a miracle. She said you guys had so much energy that it scared her." 

Everyone laughed.

"Jaebum hyung, imagine if she dates one of us. Wouldn't that be your worse nightmare?" Jackson joked.

"I would roast you if you dated her. My sister is off limits. I want her to marry a handsome, caring guy." Jaebum said. 

"Hyung, I'm a pretty nice guy plus I have a good looks too. What more can you ask?" Jackson said with a serious face.

"Haha nice joke, everyone knows you are a player. I would be crazy trusting you with Nayoung." 

"Nayoung would be a perfect couple with Mr. Quiet over here." JR said while putting his arms around Mark.

"Stop joking. I have no intentions of dating anyone right now." Mark said with a serious tone. 

"For now hyung, but once you meet eyes with Nayoung noona. Sparks will fly!" Bambam joked.

                                                                           

Jaebum decided to go find food because the guys were getting hungry. He told Mark to pay for Nayoung with Jaebum's card if she was done. Mark went inside the shop to look for Nayoung. Nayoung spotted him and went to him.

"Where is my brother?" She asked.

"He went to go find food with the other guys." He answered in a quiet tone.

"Oh. Then I'll just call him to come and pay for me." Nayoung took out her phone getting ready to call her brother when Mark stopped her. 

"He told me to pay for you with his card." Nayoung nodded.

They both headed over to the cashier. Nayoung put the clothes on the counter.

"Hello!" The cashier said and Nayoung replied the same.

"It's so sweet of your boyfriend taking you to go shopping." The cashier said with a smile.

"He's actually not my boyfriend. He's just my brother's friend." Nayoung said. 

"You guys look really cute together though. I've seen him on many TV shows. You be really lucky to date him." The cashier continued. 

Nayoung smiled awkwardly. Mark paid and they both left the store.

                                                                        

They both walked around looking for the boys. Nayoung spotted her brother and ran towards him shouting," Oppa!" 

Jaebum was welcome with Nayoung's strong grip around his arms. 

"Did you finally finish shopping?" He asked her.

"Yeah, why didn't you pay for me? Mark is so awkward." Nayoung whispered into JB's ear.

"Sorry. Jackson kept complaining about being hungry." 

"Can we just go home? I don't like being around them." Nayoung said while holding onto Jaebum's arm.

He nodded.

40idijx.png