Chapter 2

Forever Young(EDITING)
 
MFOtcGO.gif
h0PJxXR.png
40idijx.png
Chapter 2

The 2 siblings with home with the other guys too. Nayoung went upstairs immediately when she got home. The noisy boys headed towards the kitchen. 

"Hyung! I'm still hungry. I'm going to look through your food." JR said and open the refrigerator. 

"You can eat anything except the ice cream cake inside the freezer. That's Nayoung, she will whine if you eat it." JB said while looking at his phone.

Jackson got up and grabbed the cake.

"It's just a cake plus we are hungry, I think she will understand." Jackson said before eating it.

Jaebum was shocked at Jackson's action.

"Are you crazy? She's going to get to mad at me! Spit it back out!!!" Jaebum shouted at Jackson.

"Hyung, just let Jackson hyung eat it. He already ate it any ways." Bambam said before taking a bite of the cake.

"You guys are horrible people." JR said with his arms crossed before Jackson shoving a spoonful of cake in Jinyoung's mouth.

Nayoung went to change into shorts and a tank top. She hopped downstairs into the kitchen to find her favorite Cookies N Cream ice cream cake being eaten. Jaebum could see that Nayoung's blood boiling. Something she hated the most was people eating her food without asking mostly her brother's friends. 

"Oppa, why are they eating my cake?" Nayoung tried asking calmly.

"Jackson took it and ate it so they decided to all eat it except Mark who wasn't hungry." JB answered.

Nayoung stepped in front of Jackson and the boys looked at her.

"Do you always eat other peoples food without asking?" Nayoung asked with her arms crossed.

Jackson just stared at her.

"We were hungry." 

"You can't just walk inside my house and take my food. I don't know where you're from but you don't do that here." Nayoung said in a cold tone.

"Wow. Are you really mad because of a cake?" Jackson asked. 

"I'm mad because you ate my favorite cake without asking! I hope you choke on the cake!"Nayoung shouted.

Jackson threw his spoon on the table. Nayoung went upstairs and slammed her door.

"I told you guys!" Jaebum said.

"Noona is quite angry." Yugyeom said before putting his spoon down. 

"Now I have to be super nice to her and spoil her until she calms down." JB sighed.

                                                         

Nayoung called her best friend over so she could rant. Hana laid on the bed while listening to Nayoung talk.

"He didn't even apologize for eating my cake! How could he have such manners?" Nayoung walked back and forth. 

"Maybe he didn't know?" Hana suggested.

"How could he not? I'm sure my brother told him. I can't believe my cake got eaten by 6 guys!" Nayoung screamed.

"Did they really eat it all?" Hana asked.

"No, but what is the point? My cake has their germs all over it. Actually now to think about it, only 5 of them ate it. Mark just sat there." Nayoung said.

"Did you yell at him too? Poor guy probably didn't even know what was going on." Hana laughed.

"Now to think about it, maybe I overreacted. I feel bad for yelling at them except for Jackson." 

"It's kind of too late. They must all think you're a crazy angry girl." Hana giggled.

Nayoung slapped her.

"Not funny! I should surprise them with food and drinks. Oppa told me he is going to stay at the company tonight. I think he will get hungry so I'll buy them fried chicken and coffee." Nayoung said.

"Can I come along? I want to see them dance." Hana smiled innocently.

"Fine, but you have to help me put lots of salt inside Jackson's drink. I have to get my revenge." Nayoung smirked.

                                                        

Around 8 pm, the 2 girls arrived at the JYP Building. The stylist and musicians greeted Nayoung since they all knew that it was JB's sister. Nayoung went into the practice room to see the 7 boys dancing their heart out. 

"Wow, they are really amazing up close." Hana whispered.

Nayoung opened the door wider and walked in. The boys all turned their head towards the door. Jaebum greeted her with a warm smile even though Nayoung could tell he was exhausted. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked her.

"I bought food for you guys. I felt bad for throwing a tantrum earlier." Nayoung put the food on the nearest table. 

Hana handed out all the coffee and then handed the special coffee to Jackson. Nayoung smirked at Hana. Hana poured at least 3 teaspoon of salt in Jackson's coffee.

"Noona, these fried chicken taste amazing. Thank you." Bambam said while still chewing his piece of chicken. 

Nayoung just smiled at him. At that very moment, Jackson took a sip of his drink. His face expression immediately changed. He wanted to spit out the drink put he managed to swallowed it. 

"What is this?" He shouted.

"It's coffee, I had to wait in a 15 minute line for it." Nayoung lied.

"It taste like salt water!" Jackson complained.

Jinyoung took a sip of his drink. It tasted normal for him.

"It taste like coffee to me. Maybe your taste buds are being crazy." JR said.

"Hyung, you have to drink this." Jackson handed the drink to Jaebum. 

Jaebum spit the coffee back inside the cup when he drank it.

"This is worse than ocean water." Jaebum said with a disgusted face.

"That's odd, why does all the other drinks not taste like that except Jackson's?" Jaebum asked.

"I don't know, I'll go talk to the workers at that coffee shop tomorrow." Nayoung said while trying not to laugh.

"It's late already, you should head home with Hana. I'll ask our manager if I can take you guys home." Jaebum said.

Nayoung declined his offer.

"Oppa you should just stay here. I don't want you get tired walking me home and then dancing later. I'll just walk home with Hana." Nayoung said.

"Fine then, but if anything happens, call me! Mark can you walk them down so I can get our song ready." Jaebum said before he went to change their song.

Hana and Nayoung said their goodbyes. Mark walked the girls down to the front door. Nayoung told Hana to stop walking and turned around to Mark.

"Thanks for not eating my cake earlier." Nayoung said with a smile.

"It's nothing, I just wasn't hungry." Mark said. 

"I'm sorry if you thought I yelled at you. I was just mad at Jackson."

"I said it's okay. You look pretty cute when you were mad." Mark laughed.

Nayoung laughed too.

"Was not! I'm going to head home. Thank you for walking me down here." 

Nayoung turned to Hana and they both headed home. When they were about 3 minutes away from the building, Hana nudged Nayoung.

"Some one thinks your cute." Hana said.

"He's probably just joking. That's weird to think of my brother's friend that way as more than that." 

"I didn't say anything. You're the only one thinking that way." Nayoung playfully pushed Hana.

"Ya! Are you trying to mess with me? Plus Mark is quiet, Jaebum oppa said he only talks to the members." 

"He talked to you earlier didn't he? Why don't you call him Mark oppa? It would sound a lot cuter that way." Hana winked at Nayoung before bursting out into laughter.

"I only call guys oppa when I personally know them. I obviously don't even talk to him." Nayoung answered.

"Wouldn't it be weird if you guys dated? Think about it. You guys seem perfect for each other." 

"Ew no! I like my future boyfriend to be tall, handsome and be a bit weird because I'm weird too. I want him to do everything for me like Jaebum oppa." Nayoung said before holding onto Hana's arms.

"While we are on the topic, who do you like?" Nayoung asked Hana. 

"I want some one like Jaebum oppa. He is so caring towards you, Nayoung. He does everything for you just to make you happy." Hana answered.

"If you want, I can hook you up with oppa." Nayoung nudged her.

"I didn't say I like him, I just want a guy like him. Geesh, you don't even get me." Hana said.

"How can you say that to me? I've known since we were little." Nayoung said.

Hana giggled.

"I know. I love you Nayoung. You are the best friend that everyone wish they had." Hana said.

 

 

 

 

40idijx.png