Please... Don't (3/3)

Please... Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the empty luxuries ballroom, there are only two persons left after the wedding ceremony. They’re stay not because they don’t have any place to go but they’re on duty at that mansion.

“Eunhyuk-ah, this is not like fairytale! Why they can’t be happy? I hate angst story!” said the handsome man with his blue hair and pouting lips. Since the wedding start this man never stop complaining and praying that something happen like miracle. When the couple vows he hopes there will be someone intrude and shout out loud that the wedding should be stop. And his partner must to hold him and cover his mouth before he did something like he thoughts. They’re there to watch not to interrupt the event, though he had the same irritated feels on his mind.

“Our flight will be on next morning. Dennis Hyung and Sungmin-ssi must be at their flight now” ignored the younger man who keep blabbering, he prefer to muttered to himself while planning a better way to explain this all to the person who sent them both.

“Mwo? Aren’t you supposed to support me too, Eunhyuk-ah? This morning we saw him out of that flat with those sparkle smile! It should be the good sign and the wedding should be not happen!” the man who called Eunhyuk hang his head down then let out the extreme exhale.

Why he should be with this person again?

NO!

Scratch that!

Why did he married with this man and let him always following him everywhere he is? Maybe he’s too blind in love and that made him can’t hurt this man.

“Donghae-ya, can we back to our duty?” he plead with his puppies eyes.

“Ouh… your Choco eyes really cuuuuuteee!” another mental breakdown. This man really acts like a kid though he’s old enough to make another kid.

“Stop it, okay? I’ll go to find Siwonie” Eunhyuk stand up and ready to go but he can’t because of the strong hold on his waist.

“Whyyyyy?” whined Donghae, just like a five years old kid.

“Because we will make this couple a happy ending~” and that was the answer to make this man being discipline like a puppies.

“Eunhyuk-ah~” Donghae sang his name happily before drag him out of the ballroom to found the man.

 

~MVM~

 

In hurry he ran to his apartment to get his passport. He could make it if he’s fast.

His cousin text him if his passport maybe on his room above the bed or his night stand. Just like what the text said, he reached his cousin’s room and opens it then begins to search.

 

One minute pass and he still can’t found it at the bed or the night stand.

 

Five minutes pass and he was in trouble.

 

He can’t found it and the driver must be mad at him because he promised him that he’ll back in five.

 

“Damn! It takes more time” then he walks out to pay the taxi and back again to search his passport.

 

~MVM~

 

It’s not their plan. This is wrong. Why can’t he avoid it?

 

“Don’t worries~ we’re won’t disturb our newlywed’s first night. Come on everybody, let’s give them time to rest” sang his father to everyone in front of his room.

Jongwoon and his lover Ryeowook only could follow the owner of the mansion.

Siwon also walk away without words. He trust the two that there will be nothing once they enter the bedroom. Kibum was the last one who turns around and smiles to them.

 

“Haaaaah… I have something to do” muttered Kyuhyun when he opens his room.

“Sorry Oppa, I don’t know about this too” her voice full of regret after she close the door behind them.

The taller man only nodded his head.

 

Awkwardness fills the air.

 

This is become unbearable.

 

If they’re not married maybe Kyuhyun could put some joke or tease the younger girl. Just like what he used to. But now everything’s not the same.

 

The loud ring from his phone safe their awkwardness.

 

Ah! I forgot to call Ming.

 

His head scream out the moment he remember that he just waste the time.

 

Dennis Hyung Call

 

His heart sunk in fear. This is sound like a death call for him. This man must be already seen all the news about the marriage. Victoria’s parent must be the reason because they spend much money to do their wedding PR and even some exclusive interview about the preparation with international magazines. There’s no way he could avoid this man from read those or seen the advertisement.

“Who’s calling you, Oppa? Is that Sungmin Oppa?” asked Victoria who got curious at him.

 

He shakes his head before answer the call.

“Ne, Hyung?”

“Are you alone now?”

He took a glance over his shoulder and Victoria only staring at him confusedly.

“Yes, the party just ends”

“Tsk! Should I congratulate you Marcus Cho?” mocked the older sarcastically.

It’s his personality and he realized that he just woke the sleeping tiger with the news.

“No, I do this to save the company Hyung. I’ve told Ming—”

“Did you know how pitiful is him the days before your luxurious wedding?”

“…” it struck him like a thunder and he lost his words.

“You’ve hurt him Marcus Cho. The only chance’s that I give you already gone. There’s no second chance for your selfishness. It’s my turn to take him back and protect him from you”

“Hyung~ please… don’t do this to me. I love him and I promise you that I’ll protect him and won’t hurt him. Please let me fulfill my promise”

“You’re lost your chance”

“No! I’ll do anything to have him back. Please Hyung~”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“We’ll leave Seoul in fifteen minutes”

“WHAT?” the shout surprise the girl who had been listen to his call clueless with what happen.

“Relax~ if you can catch the next flight to States then I’ll think about to give you the second chance”

“Okay! I’ll go”

“Good~ hope you luck to make an alibi” before he speak again the call ended.

 

Victoria looks worried. Something must be happen and it’s not a good one. She could tell from the expression that Kyuhyun make.

“I’ll go to States. Sungmin’s leave me. I should get the ticket for the next flight. Where’s my passport?” her husband ignored her when she tried to speak and he prefer to talk to himself while typing something on his phone and then he busy looking for something on his desk and drawer.

“Oppa, can you tell me—”

“Vic, help me find my passport, please~ I have to make a call” she got cut off with the pleading orbs.

“Okay but tell me first what happen? Who’s calling you? You’re look in mess Oppa~” she stops him by hold his strong arms and shake it at every question she asks.

 

The thick shelter that he made is breakdown. He falls on knees. His tears flow out. He’s on the low points.

“Op..pa~” it’s too painful for her to witness the sorrow from the person that she loves. She wants to see his smile not his tears.

This is…

“Help me Vic~ I can’t live without him. He’s my breath. He’s… my everything” those beautiful orbs shouting the sadness and she got drawn by that.

Unknowingly her cheeks get wet with her own tears while listening to what the caller have told Kyuhyun. She knows him. They’ve met once and he seems nice. She believes that Kyuhyun could fulfill his promise. He could get that second chance. Even if he’s not, she won’t let it away. She’ll do anything. Whatever it takes. As long as she won’t see those painful tears anymore.

“I’ll help you Oppa”

 

~MVM~

 

No call. No text. No news.

Soon the clock will hit the take off time and their worries getting bigger.

It’s more thrilling than any horror movies that he loves to watch.

As if he could reach his spouse’s mind, he squeezed his hand and whispered, “We did our best Heechul-ah. It’s his last battle to win this war. We only could pray for them”

“I know but still… that Bunny should say goodbye at least if he choose to go” grumble the pretty man.

“Maybe there’s possibility that he’s still in here and get confused”

“Jungsoo won’t let him stay close with Kyuhyunie after the live wedding that we watch this morning! He might be drag out his poor cousin from the party or worst he sent a killer to finish Cho Kyuhyun!” Hankyung chuckles at the peculiar thoughts.

That’s won’t happen.

Jungsoo still had his pride on him and he knows well that he won’t do stupid mistake which will lead him to the big fight with his husband when he’s back. He’s full of prediction and speculation. Everything would be counted accurately before he takes his decision. Kangin told him about it behind his spouse’s back.

They’re bestfriend and coincidentally they’re married with a man who had been bestfriend too. Just like fate. But the awkwardness between the two made them hard to find a way. So, they only exchange email to communicate and sometimes told about their own couple’s story.

And the two man still hide their secret until their spouse be closer again just like them. Hangeng and Kangin trust that someday Jungsoo and Heechul will be best friend back. He also has faith that Kyuhyun and Sungmin would be together at the end. Jungsoo won’t be that evil to hurt his own cousin.

 

~MVM~

 

The mansion really big and they almost got lost, thanks to his smart navigation that could lead him to the west wings where Siwon is.

“Long time no see, Eunhyuk-ah~” greet Siwon with his joker smile.

“Ne~ you bastard!” without hesitation Eunhyuk avoid the open arms and going in to the big room.

But the taller man still be happy because the man behind Eunhyuk who hug him now. “Oh… I miss you Horse~ why did you ignored me and Eunhyukie? Why don’t you stop the we—” his spouse run back to him with his hand cover up the blabber mouth.

“Can you stop it now? It’s not save to tell anyone with anything on your mind in anywhere like that Lee Donghae~ we can get caught and you’ll get scold again” Siwon pull the hug and let the couple finish their fight. Slowly he walk backward inside.

“What happen?” and he almost got heart attack when Kibum come to the scene because of the noise from this two.

“Oh, Kibum-ah!” back to his nature again, Donghae forgot his little fight and thrown his bear hug to the clueless latter.

Siwon who got the glare from his husband only shrugged and turn his gaze to the still fuming Eunhyuk.

 

~MVM~

 

“We’ll have our honeymoon at there, right Oppa?” sang Victoria cheerfully while Kyuhyun just nodded his head. He does really look lifeless but thanks to his wife, the parents didn’t question him since she told them that her husband just tired after the long night. That’s right, it’s the fact that she saw by her eyes behind the blanket. Kyuhyun’s not slept he’s busy to prepare anything. It’s because of the sudden change of their plan which forced them to makes another plot so he could meet Sungmin.

“Darling~ why? Paris is more romantic for honeymoon” her mother attempt to turn her request down. They’re already makes the reservation and also prepare some surprise for their daughter at there. So, it’ll be waste if they don’t going there.

Victoria glance to her side, seems like it’s harder than what she thoughts before. If it’s her Dad, he wouldn’t say no to anything she asks but for her Mom? It’s definitely a different world.

Kyuhyun caught the uneasiness on his wife. She’s do too much and always handle any talks since the breakfast begin while he’s dazed off.

“I got email from Kim Kangin” all of sudden he speaks and startled them except Victoria, because it’s their last plan if she couldn’t manage well.

“Kim Kangin?” asked his father still in awe. Then his father in law who asked, “The famous successful businessman from US?” and he nods to him politely. Siwon and Kibum who know that person continue their breakfast.

“Mr. Kim congratulate our wedding and said apologize because he’s unable to be here. He has tight schedule until the end of year” Victoria add more while snuggle closer to her husband to make a perfect show.

“Yes, and he invite us to have honeymoon at there as his apologize gift” the mothers and fathers glace towards each other. It’s a rare chance which won’t come twice.

Victoria and Kyuhyun looking at each other while smiling, he tried hard to pull a thin smile.

“Then you should go! Mr. Kim is someone who never do things personally and you got mailed means he really had interest on you and our company” said Siwon break the small noise between their parents. Kyuhyun stares at him in confused. Eventhough yesterday he told him that he would help, he still can’t believe him as his rival.

“You’re right Siwon-ah~ then when will you two go?” Kyuhyun and Victoria let their breath out in glad.

“The first flight this morning. We already handle everything since we got the email. So we only need your blessed for our honeymoon, right Oppa?” and again Victoria take the lead with Kyuhyun hold her hand.

“Ah~ that’s good” there’s disappointed on her mother’s voice. Kibum can’t let this hold them if Vic or Kyuhyun get waver from her. So he took his own move as he told them that he and Siwon will replace the newlywed on their honeymoon vacation. His partner was taken back at him but still manage his poker face. Kibum told them that it’s been long when they spend holiday just the two of them. And all of them knew exactly what that’s mean. Siwon is workaholic and he never want to waste his time to any vacation. That’s win-win solution and his mother in law was the happiest one at his decision.

“Mom~ I have to back to work tomorrow~”

“Fine, I’ll go by myself then~” sang Kibum with his smirk.

“NO! How can you let your beautiful spouse go to Paris alone? You need to be relax and Shindong will in charge when you and Kibumie have the sweet second honeymoon~” no different with Vic’s case, his Mom also the persistent type who will do anything to get what she wants towards her only son. And Kibum just perfectly shot that perfect weak spot on him. Siwon loves his Mom and it’s scary to say no to her when she’s that persistent.

“Sorry to interrupt but our flight will be in two hours, so we should go now” Kyuhyun bravely cut the talk between the son and the mother so he could get out and laugh hard at the face that Siwon make when he was powerless in front of his Mom, his mother in law.

“Oh, okay. Do you need someone to drive you there?” asked his father.

“Me! I’ll drive them” Siwon put his hand up but soon he got pull down when he just stand up by his Mom who was beside him.

“We’re not finish Darling~” Victoria let her small chuckles. Her brother really looks pitiful but she can’t help.

“It’s okay. We already had our taxi Mom” it’s Kyuhyun who talks because his wife can’t with the laugh that she can’t hold.

~MVM~

 

The passport was there above the kitchen table. It wasn’t in his cousin room or his. It’s purposely there with a letter on it.

After the hours he spent to search it, then when he found it, his heart sunk in moment he opens the letter.

 

Mian~

I know you’ll mad at me now and worst you’ll cursed me. But that’s okay as long as you could take the right path for your own good, Vincent-ah.

I love you and you’re my only family that I have. You have to understand why I’m so overprotected when it’s about you.

 

Last night Heechul told me everything. We talk and fight then I realized when he got desperate with my way of thought, he asked me to talk to Jordan. He gives me time alone. He wants me to not only think about my own perspective of protecting you from get hurt. That’s why he told me to talk to Jordan. But I don’t make any call. I just there inside one of his room, alone and start to review everything that ever happen before. I remember the first time you being so shy when you told me that you’re in love with that man. You’re so pure and innocent. As your first love, he threats you good and you never once talk bad about him except his passion of work.

 

Vincent-ah...

I don’t want to force you, to order you, to push you or to control your heart. You have your own will to choose the right path for your best. And I promise I won’t blame you but support you whatever it is.

Mian~ I should be more aware about your happiness than my obsession of protecting you.

 

Ah, I forget to tell the important thing. Maybe when you read this letter I already on the plane. I cancel your flight and change it for tomorrow morning flight. I won’t force you this time. You can go and take the flight or just stay with all of risk that you’ll have.

 

I’ll always love you and be there for you whatever you choose Lee Sungmin.

 

He re-read again and he’s still not clear with his own heart.

 

Why when he thought that he could start the new page of his love life the thing then change?

When someone force him to go, he’s secretly hope something could hold him to stay. Now it’s happen but strangely he’s not happy or sad. He’s confused.

 

How could he stay when the one that he loved married with the dongsaeng that he loves? He’s in between and that will only gives him more scars.

All of sudden those memories play on his mind.

 

Flashback

 

They’re just graduate from college and prepare for celebrate only with Victoria. That day was raining and the two not sure if Victoria’s parent would let her go at the bad weather like this though they know that she will meet them.

“Should we cancel the party?” worried Sungmin.

“No, it will only waste the money and time. I made the reservation in this place one month before and it will hard to make the new one. Just wait, she’ll be here soon” said Kyuhyun full of confidence.

 

One hour later their wish was grant and Victoria come. But she’s not alone. There someone with her.

“Sorry Oppadeul. I’m late” greet the beautiful teenager to the two Oppas.

“It’s okay. Hmmm… by the way who’s the man?” asked Sungmin while glace at the other table not far from them.

“Ah~ Siwon Oppa. He just back from New Zeeland and take the short holiday in here after his graduation”

“Oh! I remember now, he’s your handsome Oppa who gave me the bunny plushie for my birthday last year, right?” guess Sungmin with wide smile and Kyuhyun really doesn’t like when his secret boyfriend show it to anyone else. Yeah, they’re in hidden relationship for months now. That’s why the taller boy always gets jealous over the simple thing.

And he’s become crazier when Victoria introduce her brother to them, cough cough, especially to Sungmin. Victoria always told them if Siwon really owe them much to take care his little sister when he’s away. And he’s more grateful towards Sungmin who spend almost his time with Victoria and accompany her whenever she went, being her shoulder to cry or to lean on and never bored to listen to her chirped talk. That’s the reason why he gave him the birthday present.

 

As the time pass by, their party is not interesting anymore for him. It’s should be he and his boyfriend’s celebration yet it turn into the chit chat between the three. He felt left out. It’s like Sungmin talk with two Victoria. The sister and brother really look alike. They’re love to talk and Sungmin being the best listener was fit perfectly with them. Just like the usual day when Victoria started to talk with Sungmin, he’ll stay away and talk with his PSP. It’s hard for him to join their own world and now it’s happen.

 

Unluckily, it was only the beginning.

 

Weeks later, months later, Kyuhyun was completely at lost when he found out Sungmin and Siwon get closer. It’s not only Sungmin and Victoria who would do their own world thing. Siwon will be there too and be their private driver. And he’s so foolish when Sungmin told him but he acted careless. He never expected that Siwon would have something to his boyfriend. He caught those secrets glance and some skinship that he accidentally did to his Sungmin at his boyfriend’s birthday party. Actually he wants to celebrate only with the two of them but Sungmin can’t say no to Victoria who already prepares everything. But thanks to it so he could realize his big mistake and he should start to warn Choi Siwon if Lee Sungmin is his boyfriend.

 

The next day before he confront his rival, he told Sungmin to stay away from Siwon and don’t ever accept anything gift or present. But Sungmin replay was “It’s not fair and I can’t Kyuhyun-ah. Please… don’t force me to do that to him. He’s nice person and he only wants to be friend. Why should I do that? Why you don’t tell me the reason but only order me to do that? What’s the matter? Are you jealous?”

Something stuck on his tongue. Sungmin was dense and he’s too pure yet innocent with the kindness that Siwon shows to him. It will only lead into the miscommunication. Siwon will takes seriously every sign that he thought Sungmin gives to him yet the latter do those unconsciously because he’s not aware.

Later, he becomes a bit far from his boyfriend. He’s busy to prepare himself to join the company while Sungmin already got his job at Heechul’s. It was their longest silent war since they start to date.

 

Within those time, Siwon would never let his chance away and do anything he could to impress the Bunny. Being clueless Sungmin only thought that the sculpture man did that as they’re a good friend.

 

One day, Kyuhyun and Siwon met accidentally when he’s prepare the small surprise for Sungmin to apologize. “Hey, long time no see~” greet Siwon brightly and extend his hand. “Sorry do I know you?” his mocking tone’s definitely not makes anyone happy moreover with that expressionless face.

“Ha..ha..ha.. you like to joke around. That’s nice one. By the way what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun pretend to yawned and walk away ignored him totally.

 

And he never thought that it will lead to another small fight when all of the blue Sungmin open his door and close it with a loud bang.

“Why you did that to Siwonie? Why you don’t accept him as our new friend?” Kyuhyun put his PSP down and tap his bed on his side.

“Hey, come here first~” he looks different in Sungmin’s eyes. This boy’s so calm and even invites him to sit together.

“Now tell me!” grumble Sungmin after he put his big on the bed.

“Listen Sungmin-ah, we’re love each other and I still believe that you are as much as I am” the Bunny nodded. “There someone who loves you too beside me and this horse won’t give up until you make clear to him if you’re mine!”

“Horse? Someone? Who? And how could you know? Wait! You’re not answers my question, Cho Kyuhyun!” see? He’s really gullible and people might play his feeling if he’s not there to be the first one to claim this beautiful man with his gentle heart.

“Choi Siwon loves you. I saw all the love from his eyes when he looking at you and that’s why I don’t like him and don’t care with him even he’s the brother of our lovely dongsaeng Vic” it’s really like a thunder in the middle of brightly noon for him. Because Sungmin’s thoughts that what Siwon done to him was like the usual friend did. “But he didn’t tell me anything…”

“He will when he had enough sign that he need from you. Do you want to bet?” the evil smirked on his face provokes his boyfriend, because Lee Sungmin is kind and he’s innocent.

“Do you think it’s a game? I don’t understand why are you being jerk like this and even if he did loves me, there’s nothing wrong with that. He has the right. And you should not be jealous because it’s you and only you that I love!” Sungmin stand up and run out in flash left Kyuhyun dumbfound on his bed with the small present behind his back.

“What just happen?” he muttered in confused.

 

The day is come. It’s only two days after their fight and Sungmin can’t believe it with his own ears with the confession from Choi Siwon in the private bar. It’s only the two of them. Siwon told him that he hide this from his own sister, Vic. He wants to asked his permission first after their officially date.

“…” there’s no words.

Siwon keep smiles with his nervous heart.

“Since when?” it’s not the answer but question and the taller man was quite surprise.

“Oh, do you mean since when I start love you?” “Yes and why?”

He chuckles before answer it. “I fall in love in the first time I meet your eyes. For my reason… hmmm… there’s too many and you’ll need more than years to listen to it. So… if you like to know why don’t try to be my boyfriend?” he confessed again. Strike two.

Sungmin shook his head, “I already have one” his smiles gone and his world just turn dark and everything is torn. Who’s that man?

“Actually it’s secret. We want to keep it until we settle everything” the pink lover boy smile unknowingly when he talks about Kyuhyun he could picture him perfectly on his mind.

“It’s Kyuhyun, right?”

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter