Please... Don't (2/3)

Please... Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for your sweet comments and for subscribe my story~ I'm so touch... Y_Y

This is my promise to post it... and prepare for a bit long story because of the Mamacita6thWin make me excited and even the story should I cut into other two part since it would be toooooo long~

Kay... enough for the chitchat, please enjoy and hope today will be Mamacita7thWin and reach 10M Papacitos b4 SS6... ^.^v

 

=================================

 

 

The wedding party went well, their guests enjoy it and the result is good article on news which raises the stock price. Jongwoon smile widely after he got the phone call from their company and some merger company. They want to sign contract with them after watch the news. Moreover Cho Kyuhyun is known as his manner between them.

It seems like the plan going well.

His steps light and he wants to tell the news to his CEO but...

“Hyung! Did you see Ming?” he found Kyuhyun looks like a lost kid.

“Oh... I thought he’s with you and Vic always”

“No~ after we took picture together, he’s went somewhere and I can’t follow him because many guest greet us and I just can’t walk away” he talks to his Hyung but his eyes wandering around.

“Hey, it’s work. They will come to our office to sign the contract” Kyuhyun only nodded his head and hummed.

Jongwoon sighed.

 

Something trigger on his mind. The talks between him and his lover last night. Today’s a big day for everyone not only the wedding couple.

“I told Heenim about you and Kyuhyunie’s worries. He’ll support us and promise us to help them be together in the end”

“It’s okay. I won’t mad at you Wookie-ya~ I’m grateful to have you and understand me even when I was this busy with company. You still there for me and care for them”

“I love you and I will never forget Kyuhyun’s help for our life. He’s the reason why we’re together now. That’s why I want to see him live happily with the person that he loves”

“Yeah.. Na doo~”

There’s vibrate sound from his smartphone above the table.

“Oh, Heenim just sent text!” chirped the small man.

“What did he said?”

He pouts while scanning the text then look up at his lover, “Jungsoo-ssi still against the idea. How could we do this now, Hyung?”

The assistant face palm and sighed.

 

When he’s back to the present Kyuhyun already leave him to find his true love.

 

How it’s gonna end?

 

~MVM~

 

It’s time to wake up from the dream. He already grants her wish.

 

No regrets.

 

“You’re great Vic~ I’m proud of you” Kibum praised her sincerely.

“…” she only pulls a small smile from her lips.

 

Oppa… please be happy. I let you go because I love you.

 

At other side of the mansion, he stands lonely while enjoy his red wine.

He can’t show up with the bruised on his handsome face. But that’s okay because they’re only play the role and moreover he hates to saw those sadness from his first love.

 

Sungmin-ah, enjoy your happiness. I’ll always here for you and watch your happy smile with that man.

 

~MVM~

 

The day before the wedding they meet again. He meets someone that was his rival. He thought this man would never see him again. Not in this kind situation. This is only make him get suffocate with everything.

"Actually I can't take your move, Cho. You're coward and selfish. Do you asked Vic to help you? Can Minnie understand with your dirty plan? How's our parents? Do they know?"

His head will explode and his heart just burst into pieces.

"Siwon-ssi what is the real reason you come here? Where's your spouse?"

The handsome married man pull his left lips with sharp stares.

"Kyuhyun-ssi don't play with me. Because I've on your state before and Kibum is a good partner. And if you want to know more?" Siwon take another step to get closer and whisper, "Our married is a deal. I still love My Minnie. If you can't keep him safe I'll be the one who took him away from you" Kyuhyun can't hold his anger, his fist flew to the handsome face of Choi Siwon.

The thud sound make his assistant enter his room in rush. He knows how bad the relationship between this two is.

"What happen?" asked Jongwoon in worried.

His eyes widen at the scene in front of him. Kyuhyun straddles Siwon and he punch him several times while cursed at the poor handsome man.

“Oh My God! Cho Kyuhyun, stop it!” with all of his power he tried to took his boss away from the other CEO.

“LET ME GO! I HAVE TO KILL THAT BASTARD!” Siwon sent his smirk to the raged man. It seems like his plan going well.

“Hey, calm down!” Jongwoon attempt to persuade his CEO but…

“I warn you for the last time Cho Kyuhyun. If you can’t choose wisely before tomorrow, I’ll take him away from you and give him the happiness that he needs” Siwon touch his bruised jaw while glaring the other taller man.

“Don’t you dare!” with his cold tone he sent his deathly glare towards his old rival.

 

~MVM~

 

Tomorrow will be his last day and maybe his last happiness.

“When will you start to pack?” his cousin’s voice from the guest room cut his chain of thought.

“Maybe after the wedding. I don’t have much stuff Hyung” lazily he lay down on his pink couch. 

Everything is done. There’s nothing that he should do except to attend the wedding.

 

Sigh.

 

Why there’s nothing to do?

 

Packing?

 

It’s definitely his last choice. He hates packs because it’s always Kyuhyun who would did.

 

Sigh.

 

Why he can’t let Kyuhyun out of his mind? He will be someone’s husband and more important that one is his lovely bestfriend and dongsaeng, Victoria.

 

“You’re hopeless, Vincent” he flinch when a small smash attack his back head.

“Hyung~”

“What? I just don’t want you get hurt that’s why I want us to leave soon. But you insist to stay until the wedding. That’s only make you severe, Vincent-ah~” scold the older still on his awkward Korean.

“Wait, you sound like you’re a foreign who just learns hangul” said Sungmin to avoid the most sensitive topic for him at now.

“Me? Foreign? Tsk! You know me well, Vincent-ah~ the day I officially become Jordan’s spouse, I’m no longer Korean. Why? Do you want to follow me?” Sungmin put down his head while muttered some words.

“Hey! What did you say? Are you mocking me?” and the cute Ming only shook his head.

But his cousin won’t take it easy. He’s unbeatable and he won’t stop until he got what he wants.

“YA!” when he just starts to tickles his cutie cousin, his phone ringing loudly.

“Great! This Diva never stop disturb me even at my last day!” grumble Jungsoo before he tap his screen phone and frowned at the high tone from the line.

“Come to my place. NOW!”

Before he could say any words, the line’s off.

“What’s that? Rude Diva!” Sungmin stir his body and lean on his left arms while staring at his grumpy cousin.

“NO! If you try to push me to him, I’ll say—”

“He’s your only friend Hyung. Are you still mad at him because he wasn’t here when you need him?”

“That’s right! He’s not my friend anymore when he’s turn away from me at the day everyone cursed me because of my confession!”

Although he sound mad and looks scary but Sungmin could feel that his cousin missed his Rude Diva. He even asked him to take care of him when he’s back from China. That’s why Sungmin work with Heechul. It’s Jungsoo who forced his ex-bestfriend to help him because he can’t stay beside his only family.

Sungmin understand his grumpy cousin’s anger towards Heechul.

And if only his cousin wants to listen to the story behind this all tragedy, maybe they will remain bestfriend. Unluckly, Dennis Park is stonehead and not easy to accept the excuse.

“But he takes care of me well when you’re not here. He supports me with everything I choose. He always—” his big doe eyes and pouted lips did make miracle and that’s push Jungsoo to cut him off while nodding his head. “Yeah, you win! I’ll go to meet him” and the Bunny jump to hug his cousin.

“You’re the best Hyung~ please be friend with him again. Heenim is lonely without you” sang Sungmin happily.

“He’s NOT! That Beijing Fried Rice Man would be with him forever” the younger smile to the jealousy cousin that got caught by his brown eyes.

 

His smile’s gone flat when one memory playing on his mind.

 

“I bet Beijing Fried Rice Man would be happy now”

“Who?”

“Oh, I mean Hankyung Hyung. Today’s their wedding and he just won’t stop smiling to everyone”

“Wait, Beijing Fried what?”

“Hehehehe… it’s Dennis Hyung. He gives Hankyung Hyung that nickname”

“Really? It’s strange. He always gives us some English name not that long weird name”

“I know. Maybe he’s jealous because he can’t be here to congratulate his bestfriend wedding”

 

One tap on his shoulder wakes him up.

“Oh?” he turns his gazes to his pouted cousin.

“You’re dazed off again. Just take a rest for your painfully day tomorrow because you’ll need it” said Jungsoo in concern.

 

Sure. He needs it. To keep him strong.

 

~MVM~
 

The time’s tickling and he still doubts his decision.

Whatever it is he must fast because he only had today and if he doesn’t make any moves then he’ll lose everything.

“Oppa? What are you doing here? Tomorrow is our wedding, you should take a rest at your home” he got startled at the sudden greet from his soon to be wife, Victoria Choi.

“Hey Vic, there’s something I want to talk to you” the moment he looks into her eyes that pull his confidence and bring his will to win this battle with the annoyed rival which is this girl’s brother.

“Now? Is it about tomorrow or—” her eyes wavering with the intense stare from the taller man. She doesn’t know why but her heart told that it’s something not good yet it will be the best thing.

 

The bride and groom were sitting across at the dinner table in silent. It’s been more than fifteen minutes yet it feels like forever for Kyuhyun. It’s hard for him to spill it up with the kind way which won’t hurt her.

Another sigh come from the man across her and she can’t take it anymore. She knows him better and maybe the time already come and it’s time for her to wake up from her sweet dreamland.

“Do you want to cancel the wedding?”

Kyuhyun feels his heart stop beating for awhile at the sudden out burst from his bride.

“Vic—”

“Oh, we got a guest? Hi Kyuhyun-ssi, finally we meet again after the wedding” greet Kibum who secretly hiding himself until he can’t hold on and showing up.

“Yeah, nice to meet you again Kibum-ssi. Sorry I can’t greet you early because—” “Yes, I know you’re busy with work and wedding” cut Kibum with his famous killer smile.

“Oppa~” the whine from the only girl makes the two man turn their focus to her.

“AH! You’re right! You must be having something to say or to deal with her, no?”

For the second time he got surprise since he enters this mansion.

Victoria flashing her small smile while Kibum embraced her to support her.

“Wow! Since when you two get this close?” and this is his third hit. That’s because Victoria never close with her brother in law Kim Kibum. They’re awkward each other and mostly she find hard to talk with the spouse of her brother.

The two giggles at the comment and the next moment they’re change into the serious mood again.

“Oppa, I know I’m selfish and I don’t want to hurt the person that I love and who loves me” her words were sincere.

“Sorry, Kyuhyun-ssi. She’s found out by herself and I just help her by clarified it” add Kibum when he caught the confused at the taller man’s face.

“Can you tell me what is it? And what the meaning of this—”

“You love Sungmin Oppa, don’t you?”

His mouths’s open and then close again when he realized what he just had heard. No one knows except their trusted man. Even his family didn’t know about it.

 

Slowly Kibum and Victoria take their turn to spill the meaning after the nod from Kyuhyun as his answer. There’s no way he would back off at this time. Tomorrow is the day and if today he can’t achieve his goal then he’ll regret it.

 

Victoria started to suspected one year before but she’s ignored it since her two bestfriend always close and spend time together to discuss about work and else except her and Sungmin’s pink addiction and fashion. Then a few weeks before Sungmin acted like he won’t face Kyuhyun which is really rare for her. He’s also not that excited when they’re talk about Kyuhyun behind his back anymore. He’s become someone else yet Victoria didn’t notice or maybe she chooses to not think about it since it’s her wedding and she’s too happy for herself.

 

Kibum who had been in the same situation can’t let her through that severe experience. He could saw the love from Vic but no with Kyuhyun. His eyes on Sungmin and he’s already knew it at their first meeting. The stare was something that he always saw from the man that he had married with for those years yet he’s hopeless. He can’t live without him and he prefers to get hurt every beat of his heart than he’s away from the man that he loves. And before Victoria become just like him, he needs to stop her. That’s why he helps her with the simple hint bit by bit.

“Thanks, you’re help a lot. Then…” said Kyuhyun to Kibum then his gaze turn to Victoria again.

“… I think I can’t do the wedding. I can’t hurt him anymore and I don’t want to lose him. I better lose the whole world than him. Anything but not him” someone who just goes downstairs flashes his double dimple when he heard the words.

That’s him. The person’s who beat him up badly this noon.

His sister saw him but he gives her the sign with his point finger at his lips. He wants to hear more.

“It’s not only you who had been selfish, Vic. Me too. I was worst than you even. But I still did it until your brother came and open my mind. Sorry Kibum-ssi, but I really don’t like him although he’s help me. No offense”

“Don’t worry, that’s his personality and I get to used it anyway” he smiles to the both man.

Kyuhyun return the smiles but then when he caught that the person in front of him staring behind him with the gentle smiles. It hits him again.

“You’re here?” asked the groom with annoyed tone.

“It’s Choi’s mansion. Is that wrong if I’m being in my parent house?” that big grin with his double dimple making Kyuhyun get more irritated.

“Okay, I think it’s time for me to go and I’m sorry to cancel the wedding—” “No, you can’t do that Mr. Cho. You will only lead everyone fall down and shut the company at the same time” Siwon cut him before this young man make the further mistakes above his last one.

“What do you want from me? You dare me and you push me to in the edge then you want me to stop?” he’s in fume and his face was red.

“I never say to stop. I said you have to make a clever plan Cho Kyuhyun” his rival tone is change from the annoyed into the friendly one.

“What plan? Are you trying to trap me? The three of you?” now he start to suspect them.

“No, we’re not Kyuhyun-ssi. Please trust me, he did this because he wants to help you too”

“Yes, Oppa. We want to help you and your company too. We can’t sacrifice thousand people for two happinesss couple. I get it with what you mean Oppa. But you’re not just a person right now. You have many people behind you and those people had their own family member. You can’t do this. You can’t cancel the wedding. It’s not what I want but it’s how’s the way it work” Victoria explain it all and hope he would not refuse their plan.

“Why are you giving up, Mr. Choi?” he’s not staring at the man but to Victoria.

It’s a sensitive question but still he wants to figure it out and that’s why he can’t look at Kibum because he felt guilty.

 

Sigh.

 

He had his answer but he can’t let them know openly.

It’s hard for him after got dumped again and again by the same person, Lee Sungmin. And now he should admit it in front of the winner of the heart of his first love. The worst part is Kibum’s here. His gazes avoid him.

 

“Just listen to the plan and everything will be okay” said Siwon after he’s debating on his mind to tell it now or then.

 

~MVM~

 

He’s not regretting. It’s delicious and have dinner with them was a good idea. Maybe this is one of his tricks to trap his bestfriend and took him to Beijing. He’s a nice cook. He’s handsome. He’s tall. He’s Chinese. Ah, forget the last one because he’s bad at mandarin. He loves English than any other language.

“Do you want soju or beer?” the said man smiles to him while holding the soju bottle at his right hand and a can of beer at the other.

“He loves soju” before he had the chance to speak, the pretty man told his husband first.

“Ah, fantastic. You still remember after those years” his mocking tone didn’t let him down. He loves Sungmin as his own brother and he just found out the reason behind this crap and the horrible wedding.

“Park Jungsoo, let’s be serious” when the two beautiful man start to staring intensely each other, he choose to leave them with soju in front of Leeteuk and beer for his husband. They needs time to solve their problem without him.

 

After Hankyung leaves, Jungsoo took the bottle and drank almost half of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter