Please... Don't (1/3)

Please... Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE...  DON’T

 

The three of them took picture together. Two boys and one beautiful girl. They’re bestfriend since God know when. And now the two of them have special relationship. Kyuhyun and Sungmin love each other but they hide their feelings behind Victoria because they don’t want to hurt her, their only one cute dongsaeng.

At their third anniversary, Sungmin never imagine to get a big surprise which hurt him much from his beloved Cho Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry baby~ Mom and Dad want me married with Vic. I already tried to avoid their stupid request but this is not only just marriage. It’s more like business marriage. Her family company will collapse and the only way to help to raise the stock price is with this issue” Kyuhyun gives his explanation but that’s only make it worst.

Truthfully, there’s a secret that he kept from his lover. The night before, out of the blue Victoria called him to her place. Kyuhyun only knew that sometimes Sungmin and Victoria had their chit chat time and mostly he can’t join. You wanna know the reason why? It’s because this two loves pink and they like to talk about anything that correlate with the color that they likes which is not cool enough for Cho Kyuhyun to be there with the two. He prefer to spend his free day with his blue PSP than just sitting like an idiot while listen to Sungmin and Victoria blabbering about pink. He ever joins them once and swears to God that he would never ever do that again. Thanks to that Sungmin and Victoria sometimes not only talk about pink but they also talk behind Kyuhyun which made Sungmin happy to had someone to share his madness over his boyfriend.

And that night was a big shock to him. Victoria not only talks about the stoneheadkyu, grumpykyu, immaturekyu, cheesykyu, and anything else but it’s about her crush on him, his babykyu. Victoria told him if she falls for him since years but she kept away her feeling because of she’s afraid. Kyuhyun would hate her and that’s freak her out just think about it. Sungmin only smile timidly. How could he not figure it out? She’s around them. She’s blushed when Kyuhyun praised her cook. She’s blushed when Kyuhyun told her that she’s pretty with her new blonde hair. And there’s many proof that he could take note if only he pay more attention to her. Now… he only hopes that Victoria would still be afraid and never make any move on his boyfriend.

The hot issue that just he got from his boyfriend straightly makes him shaking.

“Baby?” Kyuhyun tried to get his baby Ming attention again.

Before Sungmin could say any words, his phone ringing.

It’s Victoria.

The two of them knew because Sungmin put the different ringtone for her.

Sungmin smile with his sadness eyes. Looks like he would listen to similar news from her at their third anniversary night.

“I better go now. You finish the cake. And… we’ll talk tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Bye~” his voice went flat and Kyuhyun knew his baby is sad. He wants to cheer him up and told him any soothe words.

~MVM~

What did he do?

Why this happen to his love story when he just got the sweet plan to bring their relationship into the next level?

He even agreed with his cocky cousin who left their mother land because of the cursed that he got from his openly relationship in Seoul Showbiz. He’s one of the best entertainers and he’s amazing person. But once he got caught kissed with a male in the corner of the small café at night, he become the issue of the town for the whole months and almost get suicide if only his mate not there and safe him from the stupid though.

Sungmin saw that’s all. It was when he was still teenager and long before he met his beloved Kyuhyun.

True love.

That’s the only thing that comes out when he remember how Kim Youngwoon protect his cousin Park Jungsoo or Leeteuk as his famous name. And it still crystal clear on his mind what happen that day when Youngwoon propose his cousin infront of him, yeah it’s because everyone doesn’t care about their relationship except the innocent Lee Sungmin who loves his cousin after his parents of course.

The three of them at the village church and the 15 years old cute Sungmin become their witness wedding. Just for prove that Youngwoon doesn’t want to get mark as the rude Korean who took away someone kids without any responsibility. But as soon as they got to the other country which approves man-man relationship, they’ve married there.

And since that day, after they’re officially married in front of Sungmin, Jungsoo promise him that he would still keep contact with him, only, and he would never forget his responsibility as the only brother that Sungmin had. Because Jungsoo really hates everyone and even the country of his motherland. He even hates when Sungmin called his Korean name. He’s Dennis, Kangin’s Jordan and Sungmin’s Vincent. At least that for Jungsoo and Sungmin should accept it as much as he really doesn’t like the name at all.

Two years ago, Jungsoo came to Seoul after Sungmin told him the truth that he dates Cho Kyuhyun. Being as the possessive and overprotective cousin, he wants to make sure that his Vincent doesn’t meet the wrong guy. And when he met Kyuhyun, he gave him name as Marcus and Mark as his nickname. Sungmin objected it but what can he do? Gladly Victoria already had her English name or else she would get the new name.

And just a few days before he celebrates his third anniversary, Dennis called him and gives him a brilliant idea of getting official couple by the law. In US, the country when he live now accepted the gay couple and it will be easy since he had some friends who could help him if he wants too.

Sungmin loves the idea and he just want to discuss it at that night but something shocking come and replace everything that’s on his mind at the time. He’s a mess and he hates it.

Now…

He only could look at his screen phone at the last message that he got receive at the night by his cousin.

From :Jungsoo Hyung

Vincent, give me the news ASAP! Jordan and I will welcome the two of you in our house. And please tell your Mark if he even considerate the idea for one second, then just forget it and left. He’s no longer accepted in our family. Remember that, my Pumpkin.

How could he answer it? He even not got the chance to ask it.

And now he should deal with the new issue that his boyfriend will married with his bestfriend.

 

~MVM~

 

The world start spinning around. His four bottles of wine still can’t wake him up from the nightmare.

He loves Kyuhyun. He loves his family too. After his parents die, they took care of him. No blame for Jungsoo, because his cousin never reveal his identity as his family. He wants to protect him from the harsh life of entertainer. And that’s the reason why he’s close to Kyuhyun for such a long time, maybe for the half of his life time. Then Victoria comes between them because their parents also the close friends with Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s parents.

What should he do now?

Even Kyuhyun’s parents asked his help for preparing the marriage since he’s the best friend with Victoria and she only wants to do that all with him. If only he could acted careless and selfishness, he should be the one who broke this marriage. But…

“You’re the stupidest person in this world, Lee Sungmin! How could you giving up like this? It’s nonsense! You two love each other, and I trust Kyuhyun won’t married her if you asked him to!” his co-worker and the only one that know about his relationship in this country since Jungsoo is not here.

“Heenim, please~ we need to finish this dress before tomorrow and I still had to make the design for Vic” after the long exhale, Heechul took the draft book and keep it away from the Bunny Ming.

“Heechul Hyung~ I’m tired and please don’t—”

“Sungmin-ah, for once and fight for your love. Vic will agree with me if she knew that Kyuhyun is yours and he loves you. Why you never had the thought of telling her the truth? You said that the three of you were bestfriend?” the cute man holds his breath for a moment and closes his eyes.

Tell the truth?

But he can’t let her bestfriend, the dongsaeng that he loves be sad. He can’t be happy when someone feels sad.

 

~MVM~

 

At one night after the whole week can’t see his lover because of the rush of the wedding preparation. He thought that maybe this is the right time.

Their hand still interlace perfectly while still manage to breath properly after the long night session.

When the silent come between them, his mind get drown again with the thought that had been playing on his head all the time.

Minutes by minutes tickling and he start get anxious by himself.

“Let’s break up. It won’t work and I can’t do this to Vic” said Sungmin towards the person that he loves the most.

“Baby—”

“Please don’t, Kyuhyun-ah. You have to focus to your company. Appa will be worried if you’re being careless. And I’ll help Vic” he cut him off with the flat tone that Kyuhyun hates these days.

Sungmin never smile to him again. He rarely does his aegyo. He even tried to avoid him after that night.

“And please don’t… call me Baby. We’re over now”

He walks away and leaves him speechless in his bed, the place where they spend almost all the night together. He hates when the person that he loves turn his back to him. It feels like he got betrayed.

Sungmin never acted like this. He would do whatever to keep his thing never lost from his grasp. Moreover the precious one that he had. Kyuhyun thought his baby would do some protest to his parents. But he didn’t.

He’s confused.

And Kyuhyun hates it.

He got trapped.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter