End

I still love you

The waiting room was even more crowded then when she had left. What was he thinking leaving all these who loved him like this. She felt angry and then remembered that even though she loved him she hadn't once talked to him since he had come back. Were others the same who only bothered to worry about him when he was clinging between life and death. She cursed herself. 

The doctor arrived outside after what seemed a long time and she cried even more before she left the hospital to give the family some alone time. 

She reached the dorm where her members were anxiously waiting still awake. As she arrived they had hugged her but she left straight to her room. 

She decided to meet him after a couple of days. It would be best that way. The doctor had she thought said he was fine and just needed some rest. She wanted his family to be with him and once they'd leave she'd meet him. 

Finally the day had arrived. She waited in the car nervously. She had texted him asking him to meet her there as she hadn't entered the company building for what seemed like days and didn't want to meet him in front of her ex. 
She saw him walking over. He looked weak but just as nervous as her. As he sat in the car there was an on going silence until she decided to break it. 
"How are you?"
"Fine and you?"
"Don't lie and if id be saying I was fine id be lying too".
"I'm sorry I just..."
"You just what? You decided to leave all those that loved you in pain, leave me like this?"
He looked at her in a weird way. "You moved on."
"Or so I thought I did". 
"What do you mean?"
"What do you think I mean".
And at that moment they both stared at each other and leaned forward for finally a hug....

But as soon as they were about to hug Tiffany knocked on the car door and opened it. 
"What are you doing ?"
Trust her to ruin the moment. Tiffany had a half worried expression on her face. 
"Isn't it obvious ? Can't you see?"
" What do you mean? There's nobody there ..."

😵