Chapter 2

I still love you

It's a weird thing that even though she was in a new relationship and had often seen her past guy walking past her at times, she felt an immense amount of guilt. But why should she? She had moved on hadn't she? 
But the guilt kept increasing every time he saw her with her current guy. Her members kept her sane and she hadn't dared mention how she felt in front of them just in case they blew it out of proportion and made her more confused than she already was. 
She had even become less intimate with her guy who dismissed how she acted as he thought due to her promotions she was tired or something he was unaware of had happened. But his suspicions were growing considering her giving him the cold shoulder didn't stop. 
One day she was confronted and they fought but upon seeing tears in the guys eyes she felt herself feel sorry for him and apologised and reluctantly began to act normally with him again.

Every night though however her thoughts were all over the place. Was he over her? Was she actually really over him? Does she love her current guy? How does he feel seeing her and her new partner? Was he ok after the loss of his family members? Did she only start dating again because she was bored, down or because she actually did love the guy?  Etc. 
Most of all she missed all the fun conversations they had together on almost everything. They were so random together unlike how she was now. She felt bad that she hadn't even spoken to him over how sorry she had felt over the death of those who were close to him. 

The next day it was worse for her. Her guy had kissed her on the lips just as soon as he had walked in. As she let go her guy looked at her confused and she told him just to be careful inside of the company building. However she had not missed the look of him as he had walked out of the room. He looked almost heartbroken or was she thinking to much. She didn't know. 

As she lay in bed that night with her thoughts again all over the place suddenly her ringtone went off and as she walked towards the phone for some weird reason she was feeling almost scared picking it up. 
"Hello, she said as she picked it up.
"Hey", a familiar voice spoke to her, "I have bad news for you, something horrible has happened... "

Tbc