Chapter 1

I still love you

Although they broke up mutually and decided to remain friends it hurt. WGM had been the biggest error of all in his life. It created misunderstandings although she as much as anyone knew that the love was fake and he only saw Sora as a friend. It was understandable of course but then again it wasn't. 
Yes, she still thanked him in the albums but only as a friend.
 Army life had  also been tough and after family members having died he realised how close he should keep his loved ones before he'd lose more. 
He had made his mind up to talk to her once he got back. She was for him his true love however little did he know what fate had in store. 
The boys he wanted to succeed had faced a huge turmoil concerning their group but that didn't concern him as much as their next scandal. 
It was too late. He was too late. This was all wrong. She had moved on. 

The days after he returned were the hardest. He sat with his mother and sister crying over their losses. Yet they were still there for him as well as s. But whenever he walked into the company seeing her or the new guy he would feel something drop in his stomach. Him practicing for the new album for the fans was hard as it had fun songs but his mind was elsewhere. 

After a few months he couldn't stand it. He loved her otherwise this wouldn't have hurt so much but she didn't seem like she cared. Arm in arm with the other guy in front of him. She exchanged a hi occasionally and he'd respond but it wasn't the same. 
Most of all he couldn't move on and it until one day he had too much. He had walked on them kissing inside the building where they obviously knew he was but showed no consideration.
How can girls be so evil he wondered as he remembered all the other moments he'd caught them. 

He stared at the mirror in his room at home and saw how much of a pitiful man he had started to look. He looked older and thinner. Everything about him looked broken.
What's the point of living this way he thought. His mum and sister can live together. s have each other and she has someone. At the end he was the one alone. 
He walked over to the mirror and opened the drawer beneath it. He took out his sleeping pills which he used occasionally. He normally had one pill but today he didn't take one... He took more...