two

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin held soojung’s  hands. it with his gentle thumb, he has been thinking when soojung take a rest. Soojung felt jongin’s warm and wide hands on hers. She opened her eyes slowly..

“hey”jongin who realize that soojung was awake says.

Jongin put soojung into a comfortable position with a two pillow hold her head weight. So she could have a better view to see him.

“I have been think about it, I will be the one who responsible with this all. I will tell your family and mine by my self, I will tell company also the members too, but before that I will tell suho hyung first. It will on my blame.. say’s to the people who asking about this to you that I did you.. I will take the blame soojung..”jongin said

Soojung eyes were red again, a tear start to flow her left cheek. She didn’t know what to do, jongin will take the blame when it was her fault too. Being ? no, soojung never felt her self forced to do it with jongin. she always wanted it by her self because jongin is good at it. sometimes soojung couldn’t believe that was also his first time.

 

“don’t worry, nobody will leaves or hurt you.. you were the victim here.. don’t make your self stressed.. take a good care of you and the baby.. please keep the baby.. for my return.. I beg you..”he said as he placed his head on soojung’s hands pleading.

 

 

***

 

 

Jongin arrived in dorm the next day, all night he was there to accompany soojung until her family back. She didn’t reply when he asked her to keep the baby. Instead of replying when he about headed back to his dorm, he received a text saying that she’ll think about it.

But jongin know, there is no time for her to think about it. the baby will grow inside her until they cant hide it and then everything would be a mess. A big one..

“yah ! did you left your self in the practice room or what ?!”baekhyun scolded him

But jongin wasn’t in mood to talk to anyone. He just walked passed by him and try to find the leader. He knocked his room but no one’s answering.

“junmyeon hyung left before you come.”kyungsoo inform him

“where ?”he asked

“amber said that soojung doesn’t feel well and she is resting on her home”kyungsoo replied

Jongin eyes widen.

 

***

 

It was so awkward with her boyfriend here, taking care of her when she know that she was actually okay. She just make an excuse so she could come home and steal her mom pregnancy test that was untouched. To make sure what happen inside her body..

“say aahhh”

Soojung shook her head, its already full because jongin’s cooked her porridge before he left. It tasted so good so she finished a pot by her self which made jongin wow-ed at her.

“why,,? you should eat soojung-ah”suho said to her

“I’m full oppa”she said

“it just because you’re sick. So let just eat a couple of spoon before you take your medicine”he said

Medicine ? they told it was bad for the baby to eat a random medicine. That was soojung’s first though so she end up eating half of the food and eat the medicine right away.

 

But as soon the she swallow the medicine, she excuse her self to bathroom to threw up. And then she cursed, the medicine cant get into her body easily. maybe its because she already full.

 

.

.

“this is the first time that I come to your room”suho said looking around

Soojung smiled as she see he was standing up looking around at her cozy room, they having their 3 years relationship but yet she never take him into her own house nor her room on dormitory. But 3 month having affair with jongin, he already felt its like his second homey as he always come countless time.

Soojung slapped her mind mentally, knowing that she shouldn’t compare her own boyfriend with her friends with benefits.

“yeah, this is my room next to mine it was unnie’s”she inform him, as he nod in respond

“there is no picture of us in here..”suho teased as he know that their relationship is still invisible for soojung’s parents to know.

 

“”soojung cursed as soon she forget about the pregnancy test.

Suho startled to hear soojung cursing in English. Then he come to scold her but her eyes were somewhere looking for something.

“did you lose something ?”junmyeon asked

She startled.. “umm.. no it just my… earing.. yeah..”she said lies and start to looking for her pregnancy test.

Damn it, where he put it.

“let me help you, but I though you weren’t use it earlier.. because you didn’t like to wearing earing in the first place..”he said

“im wearing one, this morning..”she lies.. again.

 

***

 

Jongin take something from his pocket. It was soojung’s pregnancy test.. two stripes mean she is having his baby.. he shouldn’t be happy but he is happy.. happy that he is going to be a father with soojung as the mother.

Its been a long time that jongin had a crush on soojung, long when they’re still a trainee. That’s why jongin wasn’t close to her. he keep his distance to her because he is shy. She always looked chic but it just her looks, when you know her better she is actually the type that you couldn’t handle because she is so cute. So you would love to spend much time with her as company.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter