fourteen

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Jongin going to work. Soojung always make sure her husband eat his breakfast. Then she will continue her sleeps. At the time she wakes up, the sun already set high. She went to kitchen for making some food for her hungry belly.

She checked her phones to look at jongin’s text who giving her an updates about his activity. He drops a call asking if soojung already eat her vitamins and lunch.

Soojung is bored and lonely, she wants to go somewhere but she not allowed to drives by herself. Jessica is in china, her mother probably went to work and she doesn’t want to disturb any of jongin’s sister or her mother-in-law. But then her phone ringing and it was sulli.

“are you lonely baby jung ?”sulli asked

“hmm.. wanna come over ?”

“right after suzy finished her broadcast filming, we’re going right away to your place”

“Please bring me something to eat, I’m starving”soojung joked

“aww poor you, I will bring you chicken and beer how it sounds ?”sulli joked back

“That’s sounds appealing, but I will got killed by jongin if he smells alcohol on bed”

 

Jongin received a text from soojung saying that her 94 lines girl will coming over. He is half satisfied also worried. Since jongin know, soojung use to drink and drunk whenever she meets the girls but she is pregnant. They won’t allow her to drink right?

 

“You look so pretty in that dress, who designing your wedding dress ?”jiyoung asked

“It’s Jessica”soojung replied

“really? Can I ask her to design me once for my wedding ?”

“you can make an appointment to her, but no discount”soojung laugh

Finally sulli, suzy, jiyoung and sohyun is coming over with foods and some gift for the baby.

“This shoes is cute, but why it’s blue ?”soojung asked sohyun

“Isn’t your baby is a boy?”sohyun asked

“It’s a girl, sohyun-ah”

“YAH CHOI JINRI YOU DEAD !!”

 

The apartment is full of laugh, since the 4 girls come. The kitchen and tv room look like a mess already, but the girls won’t stop gossiping and talking about their nonsense. Makes soojung feels like she young again. Well, she is still young.

“Are you still doing even after you pregnant ?”

This question suddenly comes from jiyoung innocent mouth, makes soojung face turned red. The other is giving jiyoung that weird looks.

“why? I just curious, since my mom told me that I becoming this pretty because dad keep visiting me when I was still on womb”

“Don’t they say it was un-safe for the baby?”suzy asked

“It’s safe actually, my teacher in pregnancy class has told me about it”soojung told them

“So that’s mean, you have been doing it”jiyoung laughed

 

When they want to watch a romantic movie, little kimmy suddenly kicked. Soojung hissed the kick isn’t the usual kick. It kinds of hurting her, and lucky she wasn’t alone.

“What happen?”sulli asked

“kimmy’s kick is too strong”soojung said

 

Jongin bites his lower lips try to bear with the pain. He spread his ankle again, and he really hates it. In the middle of his busy schedule there is no way he will let the injured kill him, but this time his feet is swollen bad. He can’t stand up by himself, don’t ask about walk.

He needs a medical check for his feet. Leave other members doing another radio schedule. He feels sorry for them, but he also didn’t want the injury becoming worse.

“Have you told soojung?” manager asked

He shook his head, “don’t tell her hyung”

“But she will know it from internet”

Jongin sighed, at this time he will regret why technology created. He wants to hide it from her, but listen to what his manager says. He surely will get scolded by her.

 

***

 

“You know kimmy is kicking hard today, it’s hurt me”soojung said while cooking for dinner

“You got hurt?”jongin asked

“It was you who got hurt, and kimmy try to tell me about it” Soojung said

“Kimmy does it?”

“hmm”

Jongin reached for his walking stick, wanted to touch the kimmy.

“Don’t touch me!”soojung yelled

“I’m touching kimmy”

“She still a part of me, so DON’T !”

Jongin gulped, after he went back to home. He finds soojung is crying, worried about him. That’s the reason why he didn’t want to tell her in the first place. Thanks that she wasn’t alone, when she got the message that jongin is injured.

But after the cry, she suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter