-final-

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-3 years later-

 

“Kai, you are become the first idol who get married on such a young age. How do you think about it?”

“It way much better like this, now I every time I feel tired I can get energized just by seeing sena picture or doing a video call with her. Looked at how she grow is make me happy.”

“Seems you like sena more than soojung right now”

“Umm.. I think I will got trouble by this” Kai laughed

 

The interview for ELLE Magazine is ended. He can’t wait to going back to home to see his beautiful wife and adorable daughter. Sena now is 3 years old in Korean age, She currently love singing and dancing a lot makes Soojung worried if she want to follow their steps as a singer.

 

In the otherhand Soojung is doing a great job as a young mother even though she has experience baby blues. She easily shed tears but it didn’t stay long since jongin and others family members always helped her to get through everything.

 

 

“I’m home!!” Jongin shouted loud

“APPAA...” a 3 years girl running to jongin and raised her hands want jongin’s to hold her.

“Sena-yah!!”

 

“I told her to hide but the moment you shouted she can’t hold herself” Soojung said pouted

“Indeed kim sena is my number  1 fan” Jongin kissed her daughter

“She will be my number 1 fan too, since f(x) will comeback in 1 month” Soojung said

“Yeah, me and sena will cheer you up while we doing our own variety show right baby”

Last month Jongin and Soojung signed into join KBS Variety show ‘The Return Of superman’. Since they think sena is older enough, and many fans want them to join this variety show. Sena has a lot of charm to show ever since jongin uploaded a video of her dancing into her mother song f(x) – electric shock on their family Instagram.

 

 

In the early morning Soojung already wake up, the camera already settled since last night. She writes things that jongin should do and don’t, then prepared for their breakfast. Soojung makes corn soup with garlic bread also mango smoothie for today breakfast.

Little Kimmy just wake up she cried as soon as she awake. Makes jongin who sleep next to her got startled, he hug and comfort his daughter but she won’t stop crying. The mother comes to rescue the situation.

“If she crying then, her diapers is full and it’s uncomfortable!” Soojung told jongin while taking sena to change her diaper while jongin went back to sleep.

“Sena go wake up your dad” Soojung whispered while walking back to kitchen.

Sena crawl back into bed, touching her dad face with her little palm and then hit it. Jongin hissed in pain and start kissed her daughter making sena laugh.

 

 

“Where are you going for the next 2 days?” Jongin asked

“Practicing and sleep on f(x) dorm, it’s been a long time that I didn’t sleep there” Jongin said

“Can you do this variety show?”

“Why can’t I?”

“Because you probably will fall asleep while take a care of her” Soojung said

“No I won’t, besides I have lots of helper on 16th floor” Jongin said referred to Sena’s sugar daddy Exo members.

“Oh no, I won’t allow you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter