fiveteen

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin finally finds soojung sit with his mom greeting the guest. He poked her shoulder and whispered that they need to talk. Which of course soojung refused it.

“I’m busy can you see?!” Soojung said loud

 

 

“How is she?” juniel asked

“I Guess I will sleep on couch again tonight”

“Should I apologize to her?”

“No, why should you do that? This isn’t a big deal” Jongin said

 

 

But it is a big deal to soojung. When the party ends, Soojung said that she didn’t want to go to home. She suddenly wants to sleep on her mother home. Jongin know there is something wrong with this, and worse is soojung not giving him a chance to explain.

“Jongin tell me, what did you to soojung?” Mrs.Kim scolded her son.

“I didn’t do anything, she just misunderstood about something mom” Jongin tried to explain.

He didn’t like the situation, everyone seems like blaming him for the fault that it’s not actually fault. Soojung smiling brightly to others but she treat him like he not exist.

 

“Mom, let’s go home I’m tired” Soojung begged

“Have you talk to jongin that you want to sleep on my home?”

“He said yes” Soojung lied

“Soojung, I know there is something between you two.”

“You know? then let me sleep with you tonight just for tonight please!” Soojung pleaded

She still mad and doesn’t want to have jongin sleep with her. Not after she having a chit chat with the girl that she barely know.

 

“Just for tonight, let her sleep with me. Is that okay jongin? tomorrow she will forget everything ok?” Mrs. Jung try to persuade her son-in-law that everything will be okay.

 

 

Soojung can’t sleep she was over thinking about the possibility of jongin cheat on her. Actually if Soojung not pregnant will they married in the first place? How can she suddenly trust jongin’s word that she is the only one? Who knows if when they’re still doing affair jongin already taken to someone? Soojung feels like she doubted jongin.

 

***

 

Jongin drive himself in the early morning to his mother-in-law house. He wants the moment when soojung wake up he’s already there for telling her that she misunderstood about juniel. He won’t let her speak until he finished his explanation.

 

“Good morning..” Mrs.Jung greeted jongin.

Mr.jung already having his morning coffee and news paper on his hands. Jongin greeted him and he asked about last night party, unfortunately he can’t join the baby shower due his job in jeju. He just back this morning.

“Do you want some?” mrs.Jung asked

“I have a problem if I drink coffee before eating rice” Jongin said politely.

 

“Does soojung still sleeping?” Jongin asked

“Yes, in her old room” Mrs.jung said

This house have lots of memory of both of them, jongin believe that they make little kimmy in here. That couch in the living room, Soojung’s room, everything has a beautiful mistake memory to him.

 

Soojung sleep like a dead, she feels extremely tired. Sleeping at 3am thinking what’s if on her life. Jongin doesn’t have any idea that soojung will probably kill him the moment when she wake up.

A hands soojung’s hair gently, a kiss placed on her forehead. Jongin never forgets to greet kimmy of course. He missed this two even it just a night they not sleep together. Kimmy suddenly feels so excited and kicked her mommy. A bit hard so makes soojung awaken..

“Hi princess good morning”

Sleepy soojung smiled “morning, kimmy just kicked”

 

 

15 minutes later, a serious fight is can be heard from downstairs. Soojung is yelled refuse to listen whatever jongin said. Jongin desperate because soojung won’t listen. Makes Mrs.Jung worried, but Mr.Jung told her to not involve to their problem.

 

“No soojung listen, you misunderstood us.” Jongin bend down.

“I never wrong jongin I never wrong! I know that this marriage won’t happen if I’m not pregnant”

“What are you saying?”

“I’ve been thinking all over night that maybe you lying to me, you lies that you love me. you probably has someone else before kimmy exist and need to dump her because of me.”

“No..No.. that’s not right. Even if kimmy isn’t here, I will still love you. Even if we’re not doing affair there would be one day that I will take you from suho hyung.”

Soojung trying to calm herself, jongin pull her into his hug.

“You should know that whatever happens my love for you won’t change. It’s been 8 years and still, this heart is only for you” He whispered

 

 

Finally soojung can accept the fact that her what’s-if is wrong. Jongin can makes her believe that no matter what he will finds away to be with her. Soojung excuse herself to bathroom in the middle of breakfast.

“You really know how to handle soojung.”Mr.Jung said proud

Jongin only smiles at his father-in-law statement, but it didn’t stay long until they hear a scream from soojung. The whole family rushed to see what happen. Jongin has been thinking for the worse. ‘She’s not fall right?’

 

***

 

Jongin is paying attention to what the doctor said to him. Earlier soojung screamed because she finds brown spots on her underwear. Glad that doctor said it was okay, soojung just need a bed rest.

 

“Sorry” Soojung said when jongin sit beside her

The boy holds her hands, it. “That’s okay, you just need some bed rest.”

“I’ve received a message from seung joo unnie, they said the show hits the best ratting because of us” Soojung said excited

“Kimmy’s power” Jongin joked

 

***

 

Every night is another difficulty for the couple. Soojung always having a hard time to sleep, from finding a right position for sleep, complained about her back pain and the last is she hardly breathing freely. The bump is getting bigger and bigger, soojung has gained more than 15 kilos from her normal weight.

“Pull the blanket now” Soojung said

Jongin who has been watching his wife finding a right spot for sleep pulled a blanket cover for her.

“Do you want to me to turn off the air conditioner?” Jongin asked

“No leave it on” Soojung said

Jongin nod and finally can climb on the bed, he feels a dead tired after dream concerts end. He needs a bed, but soojung is his priority of course. He can’t just sleep when soojung is struggling to have a good sleep.

 

 

“Jongin.”

“Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter