Chapter 8: Later, Will Be Greater

LOYALTY (APPLY FIC-OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The warmth of the cheerful customers fill up the entire restaurant, which made the employees quite busy rushing over taking orders from specific individuals finally a waiter arrives at Yoon’s table along with everyone else chatting away when he announced.

“So, what will you people be having today”, the waiter named Robby sighed tiredly.

Soon everyone stopped their conversations among each other and replied.

“Kimichi noodles with beef stew vegetables and a bottle of water”, Bam answered being the first to order his meal.

“Bam, that was fast”, Kelly joked and added “I’ll the same, with a sprite”.

“Give me, fry tuna and rice with hot curry sauce add a pepsi on that”, Yoon told Robby as he nodded then Mark asked.

“Do you have ramen”, he yawned. “Au, yeah it comes with roast chicken wings and black bean sauce”, Robby suggested.

“Then I’ll have that with an apply juice”, Mark commented as JB responded “I’ll have the same too”.

“Okay”, Robby muttered writing down the meals on his note pad and asked “What about you guys”.

Observing the others as they look at each other clueless when Taehyung blurred out, “Just give us, what this guy order”, he pointed Bam while Robby agreed walking off from their table into the kitchen room.

Suddenly Kelly phone rang, within her pocket vibrating when she gasped “What the”, she paused pulling out the phone from her jeans pocket realizing a familiar caller ID when she smiled.

“It’s the girls”, Kelly muttered.

“Did you say something noona”, Yugyeom faced her, when she put up for index finger telling him to quiet the others down as she answered.

“Girls, where are you now”, Kelly voice beamed.

Immediately the guys cease all their conversations gazing at Kelly, soon she heard the Vice leader also vocalist former trainee of YG entertainment known as Yoo Ji-Yeon responded.

“Incheon airport”, she simply said plainly as they stood besides the exit of the airport while Scarlett shouted “So what hotel are we in again”, she chuckles playing sugar crush on her phone when Ji-Yeon scowled.

 “Yah, Scar that’s my ear you know”, as she clicked her tough while Mina steps in and announced.

“You girls, this isn’t the time for quarreling”, she timidly spoke as Sarang commented. “Shut up, already it’s not labour between you guys”.

“What”, Scarlett and Ji-Yeon about to bark at Sarang out of nowhere Kelly voice beamed.

“What’s going on there”, Kelly paused and complained “Girls, you better not be auguring”, unfortunately they were, soon as Ji-Yeon quickly answered.

“Kelly stop exaggerating, it’s nothing but a little chat”, she lied.

“Obviously you wish”, Sarang sarcastically smirked.

“Yeah”, Scarlett agreed meanwhile Mina; also called Min-J began to shiver as she wraps her arms across her chest and mumbled.

“Joey, can Kelly pick us up please my body is dying in coldness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter