Chapter 3: Suprise Guest

LOYALTY (APPLY FIC-OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mix Up" project building: The Girls Dorm

 Naz: Red, Ellie: Blue and Jiyoon: Pink.

The girls were all laid out on the couch eat snacks talking about last night KSB Music Bank preformance, whilst Kelly their manager were still asleep since she has a jet leg.

"Everyone were looking us, we were the stars of the night", Jiyoon beams.

"I know right, the crowd our fan were so singing and dancing to the songs damn I feel so proud", Ellie laughs pushing the pink container away to aside whilst Naz stayed quiet eating her cheesy sticks.

"Naz, what did you think about last night", Jiyoon asks.

Soon, Naz chew and swallow the food and answers with a sighs when she thought out loud "I didn't get to meet him", she pouts.

"Meet who", Ellie questions whilst Jiyoon smirks and blurred out " GOT7 Jackson isn't it, aren't I'm right Naz".

Naz blinks in blushes, face planting herself in pillow as Jiyoon laughs with excitement Ellie found it cute and said "Aww.........oh my gosh Naz, you really like him don't you", she asks.

"Maybe, I'm not sure", Naz mumbles shyly.

"Oh come on, we could see it all written you face, you got hots for wild mad y Jackson", Jiyoon jokes as Naz blushes harden and whines "Stop it Jiyoon, Ellie ennoie make her stop".

Ellie steps in her leadership, more like mama role and scolds Jiyoon "You should know better Jiyoon that Naz is still baby when comes to love", she chuckles in between whilst Jiyoon acted.

"Oh yes, step mother", she laughs when Ellie gives her the brow like "What the hell, step mother", and coughs "Okay, you guys enough games we suppose be cleaning our dorm so when the two girls arrive they know that we are neat jungle freaks".

Naz burst a laugh alongside Jiyoon, rolling herself on the floor giggling. "Jungle freaks, really Ellie", Jiyoon chuckles.

"Do you have anything better girls", Ellie counters as they shut it in sighs, when she contiunes "I thought so".

"Whatever let's get to cleaning okay", Naz said getting off the couch placing bag of cheesy sticks on the table, went get the trash bin when suddenly the bell rang.

"Ellie get the door", Jiyoon demands.

"Why me, you closer to the entrance Jiyoon", Ellie points out as Jiyoon rolls her eyes in defence "Whatever, okay".

Briefly approached the door, pressing the button looking the digital screen to see it was exactly Yoon standing his suit, well dress as normally when she thought "Was there a party", as she spoke through voice box.

"Yoon, what are doing here it isn't morning yet you know", Jiyoon her teeth.

Soon Yoon answers "I have guest with Jiyoon, so don't disgrace yourself right now", he said as Jiyoon literally got surpises he embarress her then Jiyoon replies.

"Well, I'm not opening the door Yoon, so Naz and Ellie won't make dinner for you and your friends", she walks away from the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter