Chapter 7: Flashbacks, Memory lanes

LOYALTY (APPLY FIC-OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as everyone left the hotel, walking along the busy sidewalk the night seem cool and breezy, for young love unlikely am speaking about Kevin and Ellie who’s currently strolling in the park holding hands swaying it back and forth forward.

“Don’t you feel cold”, Kevin asked glancing at Ellie notice she was shivering a lot.

Ellie stuttered “Au, a little”, and swallow hardly as Kevin realizes how nervous she was, and pulled her closer to him and said.

“I hope this helps”, Kevin wraps the right side loose of his scarf around Ellie’s shoulders then snake his arm round her waist as she grasp in the moment and mumbled.

“W-What are you doing Kevin oppa”, Ellie watch him, as he smiled at her uncomfortable cuteness and answered.

“Making you warm that’s what, stay close to me Ellie”, Kevin smirked at they continue walking ignore everything around them.  

“Thank you”, Ellie choked out as she bites her lower lip not to blush, plus her cheeks was already heating up.

Kevin notice Ellie was already blushing without knowing it as he chuckled underneath his breathes replied.

“It’s no problem at all Ellie, I’ll do anything”, Kevin paused and added “For you”, he assured.

Ellie didn’t answer, but stare at him in surprise remember their first meeting at radio star with DJ Amber also her best friend.

Radio Star Flashback:

“Welcome to radio star I’m your DJ Amber”, she paused and cheered “Whoa, in the house”, and continued “Today our star and rookie are U-Kiss Kevin and Ellie from “The Mix Up”, entertainment companies’ project”.

Amber, pressed the button for the audience who automatically clapped, as Ellie and Kevin beside nervously yet anxiously for their topic interview soon Amber said.

“Hey guys, how have you been”, she laughed.

“I’m fine Amber, and congrats your first debut with “Shake That Brass” it’s kind of cool you know”, Kevin answered.

“Yeah it is, the lyrics keep replaying in my head”, Ellie joked.

“Awe guys thanks mostly Taeyeon gave it some edge, Jackson was just a crack up along with his roommate buddies and Miss A Min and of the SNSD members”, Amber informed.

“I see”, Kevin smiled.

“Alright, the listeners since we have two awesome celeb in the house why don’t you call in and ask some questions to start us off today”, Amber announced cheerfully when suddenly the green button lit up showing first caller, as soon as she pressed it the caller asked.

“Amber, don’t you think Ellie and U-Kiss Kevin don’t look like a cute couple together”, caller number one surprises everyone with her question meanwhile Amber beamed in response.

“Yes, I think so caller they would make a great couple though”, Amber encouraged and faced us and said “So what you guys think”.

Ellie gulped in silence, Kevin was quite nervous about answering it then calm and replied “Maybe, don’t know it’s up to Ellie”, he paused and added “I wonder you have me to be yours Ellie”, Kevin smirked as Ellie cheeks flashed bright red.

Amber asked “Ellie what you say”, Ellie didn’t know what to think but answered timidly “I can’t, the U-Kiss fans won’t appreciate me being with their handsome oppa”, but truthfully Ellie didn’t want no war with Kevin international fan base. Immediately Kevin spoke out.

“Ellie, when we become a couple I promise you my fans will love us and ship us over everything we do”, he assured.

“Damn, it’s getting hotter in here ha, ha baby shake that brass”, Amber teased soon another caller appeared.

“DJ Amber, caller what’s your question”, she asked.

“Ellie, I’m a U-Kiss fan”, there’s a short paused and continuation “I’m jealous, how beautiful you are, I know that Kevin probably likes you a lot that’s he made such a promise I have a feeling we’ll see a lot of El-vin or Kev-Lie”, he joked.

“Awe, thanks hyung”, Kevin smirked as Ellie blushed.

Amber chuckled “You two should see your blushing faces right now”, with that Kevin and Ellie coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter