Two

But In Reality.
Please log in to read the full chapter

      Kwon Jiyong stepped off the plane with his hyung close behind him, joining at his side to walk through all the cameras together.
      All that was on his mind was the wonderful man who was waiting at home for him.  Jiyong had been waiting all this time to see his panda and to hold him and finally tell him he loved him.  Jiyong had asked Seunghyun and since Seunghyun had already been through this, he had prepared the younger.  So he was ready.  But not for what was coming.
      Jiyong and Seunghyun joked and laughed, thinking about the ways the adorable maknae would react.  They didn't end up getting to the dorm until an hour later, and by then, everyone was in bed.  Except for Daesung because he knew Seunghyun would be back.  And he also likes sleeping on the couch because he didn't like the complete shut-in feeling he got when his bedroom door closed while he was inside.  He was a big baby and Seunghyun loved it.
      Watching the pair, Jiyong was excited on getting his relationship started.  But as he crept up to the panda's door, he heard the soft whimpering and sniffles and sobs coming from inside.  The leader dropped his bag and burst through the door, flipping the light on.  The maknae sat up in the bed across the room and wiped at his eyes frantically.
      "I'm sorry Youngbae,"  Seungri apologized, knowing he had kept the older awake yet another night in result of his tears.  When his eyes adjusted, he caught sight of the man that caused the tears and pain.  Seungri's eyes widened and he hid under the covers when the leader started walking towards the bed.
      "Seungri, what's wrong?"  Jiyong asked with a soft and sweet tone.
      "Nothing, I'm fine."  Seungri answered quickly.
      "Seungri."  Jiyong whined.  "Please tell me.  I can help."
      "Not when you're the problem."  Seungri mumbled, rolling away from his hyung.  Jiyong jerked the covers off of the boy and began to tickle him.  Seungri had no choice but squirm away from the leader, trying to escape this tickle fit he was being given.  Jiyong climbed on the bed and got closer, the maknae still losing this battle.  When Jiyong finally stopped, Seungri couldn't breathe and Jiyong was above him, a knee on each side of his waist.  When the two noticed their position, Jiyong got off and cleared his throat, knowing that this had grown really awkward really quick.
      Seungri thought about the other's actions and wondered if he had really meant to do that, or if it was by accident.  He wondered if it hadn't of been awkward, if the leader would've stayed in that position.  This angered him a little.  Does he really just think of him as a friend?
      Jiyong took a daring step and placed a hand on his maknae's cheek.
      "Tell me what's been going on?"  Jiyong scooted closer then placed his other hand on the latter's other cheek.  "Tell me who made you cry."
      The sincerity in the leader's eyes made the younger tear up again.  When the other's eyebrows furrowed, he replied.  "You, hyung."  He choked, closing his eyes and leaning into the warmth of these hands.  But when they slid away, it was too cold for him.  More tears formed and he hung his head.
      "What did I do?"  Jiyong ordered an answer from the younger.
      "You."  Seungri struggled, trying to keep back his tears.  "You left me for hyung!  You went away and never talked to me or said anything about me!"  He finally exclaimed.  

Please log in to read the full chapter